Join Request

How did I get here?
Gunso_

Join Request

Post#1 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:57 am

I've been involved with clan gaming since 2002 on Unreal, server Killing Services 02, hence the prior clan KSI. We took KSI from Unreal to Halo in 2004. I jumped ship there for the military in 2012. It was a rough ride most of the way through the clan, but Senior Director was a nice position to retire. I won't be dramatic. We dealt with a lot of kids along the way whose first real experience with a tight-knit group of loyal friends was their particular division of that clan. Kids like that get emotional and tend to overreact over games, ranks, and titles.

The better ties I had with clan members were elders and adults. After just a few years, it was more of a management job than a gaming outlet, and I enjoyed it. Hell, I'll be honest, I suck as most all shooters (my heart and skill lies with Tom Clancy titles). I was in it for one specific purpose: to perform according to my strengths or leadership and mentoring. I managed to leave on great terms, but now I've been brought back into the clan gaming spectrum by meancloth. I have and account pending approval. Let's make some waves.

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Re: Join Request

Post#2 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:02 am

Welcome to the site, Jump on team speak any time with Meancloth and I.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Re: Join Request

Post#3 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Pop into our teamspeak 3

connect to: ts.xkclan.com

We can have a conversation about getting you started.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

Return to “Guest Chat”