The fuck

How did I get here?
PScooper

The fuck

Post#1 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:00 am

Seriously? It's sad that you all still exist. Ever since I left this bullshit behind I got myself a Masters in Environmental resource management, you know what that means? It means that I have a corporate position for Esso Canada. I'm making 6 figs and I'm still in my junior years.

I'm not here to bash any of you, I'm more mature now and I just want you all to know that there is a life away from the computer screen. but i'm a faggot anyways so don't listen to me, I want the best for all of you that is why I'm posting. I don't want you guys to end up like that dirty paki curry shit stain you have in this clan.

There is still time.

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Re: The fuck

Post#2 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:22 pm

I make 6 figures too, and I still maintain my elitist gamer reflexes.

I didn't even have to spend money on college to get there either. Hmm.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#3 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:56 pm

I have over a 6 inch figure and it has been invaluable during my junior years.

*Edit*
Opps I thought we were comparing something else instead of how much money we make.
Last edited by Garniso on Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: opps

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#4 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:27 pm

And I make seven figures (dead srs). Sounds like you need to get on our levels and wipe the poo you've been scooping out of your eyes pooscooper.

The zeros behind the dot count right?
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

PScooper

Post#5 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:36 pm

Seriously? You guys are still immature. Guess some things never change.

What happened to Punisher?

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#6 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:00 am

PScooper wrote:What happened to Punisher?

He died man :'(

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Post#7 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:48 am

PScooper wrote:Seriously? You guys are still immature. Guess some things never change.

What happened to Punisher?

Yeah man, have some fucking respect.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#8 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:58 pm

People that say that they work for Esso generally work at the gas station; pumping gas. If you work in the corporate sector, they don't say things like I have corporate position for Esso Canada, they just say Imperial. Who says Esso Canada? That's hilarious.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]Chewy
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#9 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:30 pm

damn b dropping that canadian knowledge.
[01:08] [XK]Erøsion: you are correct
[01:08] [XK] | =JHF= Chewy: say that again.
[01:08] [XK]Erøsion: you are correct

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#10 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:10 am

[XK]Chewy wrote:damn b dropping that canadian knowledge.

Yeah mate. Makes you wish your milk was as baggy as theirs.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

PScooper

Post#11 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:33 pm

I said Corporate Esso because i know most of you fat xenophobian's wouldn't know what wtf imperial oils is. But whatever, you kids bashing me wont change my 6 figure + quarter bonuses. Next week me and the executive staff are being flown over to Australia to conduct an EIA report on a large stretch of proposed extended zones for drilling, heard the weathers nice out there, maybe i'll play golf and feed the kangaroos before going back to my hotel to do lines of coke cause you know I can afford that overpriced australian shit.

And R.I.P Pun, you were one of the very few cool XK homies that I liked to play with, it makes me sad to see you go at such a young age. You understood me.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#12 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:30 pm

[XK]!B• wrote:People that say that they work for Esso generally work at the gas station; pumping gas. If you work in the corporate sector, they don't say things like I have corporate position for Esso Canada, they just say Imperial. Who says Esso Canada? That's hilarious.

give him a little credit, his family probably owns a gas station like sameer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioBxvCA ... cw&index=1

^and yes that rly is sameer from halo pc LMAO. pooscoop here is probably off the same boat

PScooper

Post#13 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:17 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:
[XK]!B• wrote:People that say that they work for Esso generally work at the gas station; pumping gas. If you work in the corporate sector, they don't say things like I have corporate position for Esso Canada, they just say Imperial. Who says Esso Canada? That's hilarious.

^and yes that rly is sameer from halo pc LMAO. pooscoop here is probably off the same
boat

Lol? I'm a born and raised Canadian citizen you stupid arab fuck. Go join your ISIS bros in iraq and enjoy fucking little girls and filling your assholes with cow piss you stupid monkey inbred fuck

[XK]Neeto
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#14 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:36 am

come on pscooper show some love. don't be a cumsnatcher. enjoy the 'roos in australia, mate.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#15 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:03 pm

PScooper wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:

^and yes that rly is sameer from halo pc LMAO. pooscoop here is probably off the same
boat

Lol? I'm a born and raised Canadian citizen you stupid arab fuck. Go join your ISIS bros in iraq and enjoy fucking little girls and filling your assholes with cow piss you stupid monkey inbred fuck

I must have hit the nail on the head. Praise Allah

Return to “Guest Chat”