If you wanna race in Halo, we're still here.

How did I get here?
HLNßÖX3R

If you wanna race in Halo, we're still here.

Post#1 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:02 am

Founded in 2011, HLN stands for Headline News and is a spin off news channel operated by Time Warner and founded by Ted Turner. We are an international clan composed of dedicated racers and cable news junkies. We enjoy competitive races as well as friendly scrimmages. Our community is centered around fun, fast, and clean racing and we welcome anyone wanting to join us for swift laptimes. If you are interested in becoming an HLN, feel free to submit an application here on the site and be sure to visit one of our servers. Remember this is a race so please stick to the track and of course, HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

Best,

Box

HLN Founder, Leader

HLNrace.com

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Re: If you wanna race in Halo, we're still here.

Post#2 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Lawl

Whatever happened to CNN?
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

Adam
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#3 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:29 pm

this made me lol

Adam
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#4 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:31 pm

boxer how about a race on a racing game? me and kitty will race you on f1 2015? the loser has to un-install halo forevers

also, how is lolicopter

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Post#5 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:33 pm

man...

Adam
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#6 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:37 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Lawl

Whatever happened to CNN?

the black man is still alive! you should drop by ts sometime lashman

HLNßÖX3R

Post#7 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:59 pm

First off.

Kristie and I broke up 4 years ago… But thanks for checking on my personal life. I am 3 years married now and live in SF.

Secondly, I made Kitty a dope ass sig back in the day, and playing you and him on a game other than halo and the winner having to uninstall halo is fucking retarded… this used to be a halo clan after all, so the scrim would need to be ON HALO, XK WAS A HALO CLAN. Adam so sad to you have been corrupted by bitchiness…

I run a racing clan because, if you recall, i tried to bring XK into racing, a game type which Halo still supports and I have been able to grow and build on my own.

As for CNN, the first clan I had, well we evolved, it's the same clan, and anyone familiar with Cable News know that HLN is CNN :)
We are still here, rocking the tracks, having fun, recruiting and scrumming, just like Halo gameplay should be.

I am very sorry that XK didn't take me up on racing, (GOD I GOT SO MUCH SHIT) but thankfully, it helped break me away from all the negativity and just focus on fun and respectful gameplay.

This is my clan now, I run it the way I see fit, our donations are amazing, and our members are honest, decent people, who don't talk shit about other peoples personal lives. ( I know hard to believe here at XK)

Best,

Box

HLNßÖX3R

Post#8 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:16 pm

Let me also add.

XK Punisher was a kind soul. May he have reached heaven quickly, perhaps he joined Naut for a game of slayer.
I will truly miss him.
He always raced, amidst all the bullshit going on in the forums here, He never once engaged in a negative way.
He joined me on the tracks always, was nice, kind, and a dear friend.

RIP.

Love.

Tito

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Post#9 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:48 pm

maaaaannnn..........

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Post#10 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:06 am

Hello Boxer

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Post#11 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:24 pm

HLNßÖX3R wrote:Founded in 2011, HLN stands for Headline News and is a spin off news channel operated by Time Warner and founded by Ted Turner. We are an international clan composed of dedicated racers and cable news junkies. We enjoy competitive races as well as friendly scrimmages. Our community is centered around fun, fast, and clean racing and we welcome anyone wanting to join us for swift laptimes. If you are interested in becoming an HLN, feel free to submit an application here on the site and be sure to visit one of our servers. Remember this is a race so please stick to the track and of course, HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

Best,

Box

HLN Founder, Leader

HLNrace.com

I was really trying to hold my peace here and be respectful. But someone's gotta say something, and not to be mean, but to maybe try to help get your life back on track.

How fucking retarded can you be? Turning a 13 Year, 10 Month, 23 Day, 14 Hour, 18 Minute, 46 Second old first person shooter into a racing game, then posting a recruitment to other clans forums for the dumbest named clan in the entire gaming community must be one of the most outrageous things I've come across in a long time.

Sort of your life.

And most of all,

GET A NEW FUCKING GAME

Please?

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#12 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Boxer. I feel like you've been doing this bit for a while man. Move on. No one cares about racing. No one ever did. MAYBE if you raced with a game that was meant for racing we'd care, but you are racing on a FPS game. Give it up bro. It's over. Most of these guys hvaen't played halo in months to up to a year or more.

Also cnn sucks

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Post#13 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:38 am

Hello Boxer.

XK·FD~Nazi`
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#14 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:15 am

Hi Boxer,

good to see youre doing well
ScreaM: scream
ScreaM: lol tried for xk?
[XK]Naz: oh god not you
ScreaM: im not souless

____
{xk} «ÑéêtØ»: if it aint white it aint right
____
[XK]Erøsion wrote:
look at this nigga hating. just because you cant rock a fedora lmao i own like 5.

XK·FD~Nazi`
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#15 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:16 am

[XK]Erøsion wrote:Boxer. I feel like you've been doing this bit for a while man. Move on. No one cares about racing. No one ever did. MAYBE if you raced with a game that was meant for racing we'd care, but you are racing on a FPS game. Give it up bro. It's over. Most of these guys hvaen't played halo in months to up to a year or more.

Also cnn sucks

haha

and I thought trump was drama
ScreaM: scream
ScreaM: lol tried for xk?
[XK]Naz: oh god not you
ScreaM: im not souless

____
{xk} «ÑéêtØ»: if it aint white it aint right
____
[XK]Erøsion wrote:
look at this nigga hating. just because you cant rock a fedora lmao i own like 5.

Return to “Guest Chat”