If you wanna race in Halo, we're still here.

How did I get here?
HLNßÖX3R

Re: If you wanna race in Halo, we're still here.

Post#16 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:36 am

Love ya Nazi,

Meancloth whattadumshit post…. it's why your are the last person XK ever recruited lol..

For the record I was in =R=

Half the crew doesn't know what that means… Pun, B, Roc, Death did.

And B for the record… you let Meancloth in a Halo clan, and here he is ripping on the game that started it all (albeit a game type this clan stopped liking, save Zob and Naz)… ooh shit whatta fail….I can't even respond FUCK off meanfart.

Racing = Halo, Halo = FUN, and I'm having just that… don't hate.

Missing the original XK Crew. RIP original players.

So sorry shit went south on this discussion… but what Should I expect.. Adam poo + meancloth diarrhea… nah can't stop Halo.
Zotob <3 Nazi <3 B <3 Kev <3 (RIP) Jon/Roc <3 ..and Heat ur evil.. but <3

Box

[XK]Neeto
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#17 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:18 am

Hello Boxer, good to hear from you again

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#18 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Hello Boxer!

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Post#19 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:34 pm

..somehow I don't care that, that dude doesn't like me? I've had better people say worse.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#20 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:08 pm

HLNßÖX3R wrote:First off.

Kristie and I broke up 4 years ago… But thanks for checking on my personal life. I am 3 years married now and live in SF.

Secondly, I made Kitty a dope ass sig back in the day, and playing you and him on a game other than halo and the winner having to uninstall halo is fucking retarded… this used to be a halo clan after all, so the scrim would need to be ON HALO, XK WAS A HALO CLAN. Adam so sad to you have been corrupted by bitchiness…

I run a racing clan because, if you recall, i tried to bring XK into racing, a game type which Halo still supports and I have been able to grow and build on my own.

As for CNN, the first clan I had, well we evolved, it's the same clan, and anyone familiar with Cable News know that HLN is CNN :)
We are still here, rocking the tracks, having fun, recruiting and scrumming, just like Halo gameplay should be.

I am very sorry that XK didn't take me up on racing, (GOD I GOT SO MUCH SHIT) but thankfully, it helped break me away from all the negativity and just focus on fun and respectful gameplay.

This is my clan now, I run it the way I see fit, our donations are amazing, and our members are honest, decent people, who don't talk shit about other peoples personal lives. ( I know hard to believe here at XK)

Best,

Box

Who's Kristie?
Don't think anyone was really checking #JustSaiyan.
Hows cum fiesta city treatin ya?

There's too many underlying tones in your post. It's like you're trying to throw shade on us "newcomers who have made the clan shit" as you would put it and then ending it smilie face and a "love tito" after it. It's so fake and annoying. We could do it too, but we're too old for that now...it's petty. We've tolerated enough nonsense from you anyway.

Either hate us or love us: Yes, that even includes that homosexual-soundcard-whoring-meancloth of ours.
And if it's the former then gtfo or you can stay here and prepare your e-anus for a verbal decimation.

HLNßÖX3R wrote:Let me also add.

XK Punisher was a kind soul. May he have reached heaven quickly, perhaps he joined Naut for a game of slayer.
I will truly miss him.
He always raced, amidst all the bullshit going on in the forums here, He never once engaged in a negative way.
He joined me on the tracks always, was nice, kind, and a dear friend.

RIP.

Love.

Tito

lol...

HLNßÖX3R wrote:Love ya Nazi,

Meancloth whattadumshit post…. it's why your are the last person XK ever recruited lol..

And B for the record… you let Meancloth in a Halo clan, and here he is ripping on the game that started it all (albeit a game type this clan stopped liking, save Zob and Naz)… ooh shit whatta fail….I can't even respond FUCK off meanfart.

So sorry shit went south on this discussion… but what Should I expect.. Adam poo + meancloth diarrhea… nah can't stop Halo.

Box

NO ONE CARES, LOL

#butSeriously #NotASingleSoul #ThatNewJustinBieberAlbumIsActuallyKindaGood
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]StaPLeR!

Post#21 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Dude, the new Justin Bieber album is too good. I hate myself for liking it. Also, this whole thread confuses me.

[XK]Chewy

Post#22 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:19 am

Staple is your sister still hot?
[01:08] [XK]Erøsion: you are correct
[01:08] [XK] | =JHF= Chewy: say that again.
[01:08] [XK]Erøsion: you are correct

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#23 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:03 am

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

InF-LeGeNd

Post#24 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:09 pm

Yes.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#25 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:47 pm

InF-LeGeNd wrote:Yes.

My halo memory is shot. I forgot who you are.

Are u CEO? Are u even good? Do you even Halo 2016?
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Post#26 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm

This lawlful thread is still going on?

Good. I'm glad. I'm glad the most active threads on the XK forum are shitposts, flame wars, and arguments.

It's getting difficult to take pride in being apart of this clan. I'm on my last thread of nostalgia.

HLNßÖX3R

Post#27 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:32 am

^^ Kick this noob B

Running 6 servers in Halo PC and still loving the games even in 2016. My clan is 5 years old now and we still know how to have a good time.

HLNrace.com » Alive for fun racing

Best,

Box

HLNßÖX3R

Post#28 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:54 am

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:
HLNßÖX3R wrote:First off.

Kristie and I broke up 4 years ago… But thanks for checking on my personal life. I am 3 years married now and live in SF.

Secondly, I made Kitty a dope ass sig back in the day, and playing you and him on a game other than halo and the winner having to uninstall halo is fucking retarded… this used to be a halo clan after all, so the scrim would need to be ON HALO, XK WAS A HALO CLAN. Adam so sad to you have been corrupted by bitchiness…

I run a racing clan because, if you recall, i tried to bring XK into racing, a game type which Halo still supports and I have been able to grow and build on my own.

As for CNN, the first clan I had, well we evolved, it's the same clan, and anyone familiar with Cable News know that HLN is CNN :)
We are still here, rocking the tracks, having fun, recruiting and scrumming, just like Halo gameplay should be.

I am very sorry that XK didn't take me up on racing, (GOD I GOT SO MUCH SHIT) but thankfully, it helped break me away from all the negativity and just focus on fun and respectful gameplay.

This is my clan now, I run it the way I see fit, our donations are amazing, and our members are honest, decent people, who don't talk shit about other peoples personal lives. ( I know hard to believe here at XK)

Best,

Box

Who's Kristie?
Don't think anyone was really checking #JustSaiyan.
Hows cum fiesta city treatin ya?

There's too many underlying tones in your post. It's like you're trying to throw shade on us "newcomers who have made the clan shit" as you would put it and then ending it smilie face and a "love tito" after it. It's so fake and annoying. We could do it too, but we're too old for that now...it's petty. We've tolerated enough nonsense from you anyway.

Either hate us or love us: Yes, that even includes that homosexual-soundcard-whoring-meancloth of ours.
And if it's the former then gtfo or you can stay here and prepare your e-anus for a verbal decimation.

HLNßÖX3R wrote:Let me also add.

XK Punisher was a kind soul. May he have reached heaven quickly, perhaps he joined Naut for a game of slayer.
I will truly miss him.
He always raced, amidst all the bullshit going on in the forums here, He never once engaged in a negative way.
He joined me on the tracks always, was nice, kind, and a dear friend.

RIP.

Love.

Tito

lol...

HLNßÖX3R wrote:Love ya Nazi,

Box

NO ONE CARES, LOL

#butSeriously #NotASingleSoul #ThatNewJustinBieberAlbumIsActuallyKindaGood

E-anus?

Are you serious Materia?

God damnit man just look at how much of a failure you are.

Since you joined this clan everything went downhill.

Members literally died and you talk shit.

What a lame sack of F*cking sh*t you are with 0 respect for those that came before you.

You too need to be kicked from this clan because you never - ever - gave anything to it but insults and pain to others.

Leave this site and leave my thread.

I was here before you and I will be here when you are gone.

Box

» HLNrace.com

[XK]Neeto

Post#29 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:02 am

Box we should drink sometime

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#30 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:40 pm

dude how are you even mad still? It's 2016. Jesus fucking christ

Return to “Guest Chat”