[XK] Server Ban Inquiries

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

[XK] Server Ban Inquiries

Post#1 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:42 am

If you have been banned from one of our servers and would like to be unbanned please post the following...

- Name you were under when you were banned
- What server
- What you did if anything...
- And if you know... who banned u.

If you're hear to vent and say how stupid [XK] is for banning people who "bot" then take it somewhere else... there's another 600 servers out there for u to play in.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[TMC]rage
nerdshit

[TMC]rage

Post#2 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:26 am

- name? [TMC]rage
- server? xk sniper server
- banned by? [XK]kotopz
- Reason? owning?...i've played for years, my clan is known, and trustworthy... i had my tags on at the time.

[XK]kotopz was getting the short end of the stick with a poor team team with afk's and an early camp, so he bans me right after my last sniper clip cause i was 12-3 within 5 minutes of match start. no text or anything.

i play hard and fierce, i have a 33 ping and 600-800 fps with my 8800gtx sli/30" monitor, and a steady hand.

xk's nfo servers are my favorites to play in other than tmc's because i get the highest hit %'s, they are quality and i enjoy them.

i wouldn't go to this trouble if i didn't like playing in your servers. i play for fun only, TMC is an older, non kw clan.

though noscope_ and ltd sexy don't like tmc hitman, they know me and that i don't bot, they've seen me in action for almosta year in TMC. but i surely don't expect them to vouch for me, just that i played for months with her and she has seen my skills.

-respectfully asking for unban for [TMC]rage from the [XK]sniper server

[XK]MúrDÉR | Førd
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#3 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:18 pm

lol there are some random [TMC] scrubs who claim not to bot but jump over big hill on BG and 3sk you instantly no lie. And Did you mean Zotob?

[XK] J·Roc
=Founder=

Re: [TMC]rage

Post#4 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:42 pm

[TMC]rage wrote:- name? [TMC]rage

i play hard and fierce, i have a 33 ping and 600-800 fps with my 8800gtx sli/30" monitor, and a steady hand.

GET OUTTA TOWN, FOR REAL?
"I would rather die doing what I love, than not doing anything at all"
-Evel Knievel

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xByl4Ndf7d8[/youtube]

[TMC]rage
nerdshit

Post#5 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:08 pm

my random trash frap clips i was taking before i was banned from xk servers, this is the match in question... if you maximize it you can read the names, notice [XK]kotopz and [XK]jroc [777]haxor names coming up...

i was getting such good hits that i turned on fraps to make a vid, these are all garbage, never got a good clip before i was banned.

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o290 ... ceea58.flv

i'm glad i had at least some scraps to show of the 5 minutes before you banned me. at this point if fraps don't remove any doubts, i don't care.

maybe we got out on wrong foot, the TMC is an older clan and we don'kw, just for fun... i'm not into drama so let me just say i don't bot, if we are cool then unban me or not.

[XK]Hav

Post#6 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:41 pm

I really find it admirable how you play fierce, do you mind teaching me sometime? Shit cause i was pondering how to learn get good at halo and I just thought shit Only If I had fierceness and WOW its like a sign id really appreaciate it xfire me at Yourascrubforsayingyouplayfierceleave.

[XK]MúrDÉR | Førd

Post#7 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:56 pm

[XK] is also a long lasting non-kw clan. To be honest we're the longest lasting clan.

[KoD] Kong
Nubsauce

Post#8 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:02 pm

Why do you bother having this topic if you just insult the people you ban? It doesn't really show too much professionalism from the oldest, most mature clan in Halo :wink:

Post#9 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:25 pm

[KoD] Kong wrote:Why do you bother having this topic if you just insult the people you ban? It doesn't really show too much professionalism from the oldest, most mature clan in Halo :wink:

no but its still fun :D

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#10 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:26 pm

[KoD] Kong wrote:Why do you bother having this topic if you just insult the people you ban? It doesn't really show too much professionalism from the oldest, most mature clan in Halo :wink:

Not all are scrutinized.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[KoD] Kong
Nubsauce

Post#11 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:35 pm

[quote="[XK]B•LàÃ

Post#12 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:13 am

i've never experienced any troubles... all they ask is to not use heavies that much and dont act like an idiot. if youre accidently banned there are people with rcon who can just unban you if you have them added on instant messenger.

[XK] J·Roc
=Founder=

Post#13 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:19 am

[TMC]rage wrote:my random trash frap clips i was taking before i was banned from xk servers, this is the match in question... if you maximize it you can read the names, notice [XK]kotopz and [XK]jroc [777]haxor names coming up...

i was getting such good hits that i turned on fraps to make a vid, these are all garbage, never got a good clip before i was banned.

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o290 ... ceea58.flv

i'm glad i had at least some scraps to show of the 5 minutes before you banned me. at this point if fraps don't remove any doubts, i don't care.

maybe we got out on wrong foot, the TMC is an older clan and we don'kw, just for fun... i'm not into drama so let me just say i don't bot, if we are cool then unban me or not.

Is anyone else as lost as I am? I have no idea what anyone is talking about and theres a video of someone shooting sniper in BG and it says "Just for you J roc on it" ????
"I would rather die doing what I love, than not doing anything at all"
-Evel Knievel

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xByl4Ndf7d8[/youtube]

[KoD] Kong
Nubsauce

Post#14 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:30 am

I think he's trying tp prove that he didn't hack via the use of videos.

[TMC]rage
nerdshit

Post#15 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:33 am

oh i get it, this isn't really about getting unbanned, this is another chance for the person that got owned to feel better.

the video footage of the match isn't enough to prove i don't bot? wow....

you just don't wanna accept i can out snipe you jrok(it was u that banned me?)

we got guys that come into tmc with same problem, but we don't act like this. i completely misjudged you guys.

Peace!

Return to “HALO PC CE”