Zotob Please Read

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Zotob Please Read

Post#1 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:41 am

Hey. Your server. Although it is better than the one I have (since I don't own one)

there are quite a few changes you need to make asap.

First.

Install anticheat. Or check it on. I believe this is done on the gameservers website. This feature should be on.

Second.

Your gametypes absolutely blow. I will explain. Twl2v2 has increased speed for deaths. This shouldn't be the case. CB gametypes let one score when both teams have the flag. That makes no sense. Yada yada, I'm sure there are more bugs I haven't discovered. I'm guessing you used gametypes from PC for CE and I'm guessing those aren't inter-changeable.

I don't really have the answers to fix this although I could probably find out, but it would do me no good as I have no access to the server. If you PM'd me the info I could be bothered to fix it or you can do it yourself. Just thought you should know because god is it annoying.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Re: Zotob Please Read

Post#2 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:40 pm

To add to this, since it is a pub server 90% of the time, you gotta change up the gametypes so that it isn't 24/7 BG snipers with a 2 hour time limit. Gotta add a little variety to it.

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Post#3 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:03 pm

@Ero
Yeah i seen the server was set at 4 players last night so i checked the logs and the game chat was hilarious :D
The game-types on the server are from HPT forums and are CE which is where you directed me, most of the gametype links on that site are down. I have fixed the twl2v2 and cbctf as i did not play them after adding.

@Garn
The server is always dead if its not on BG.

btw guys PM is a good feature.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#4 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:44 pm

thanks dood! Appreciate it

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#5 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:50 pm

[XK]~ZoTOb! wrote:@Garn

[XK]Garniso wrote:24/7 BG snipers with a 2 hour time limit.

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Post#6 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:09 am

[XK]Garniso wrote:
[XK]~ZoTOb! wrote:@Garn

[XK]Garniso wrote:24/7 BG snipers with a 2 hour time limit.

You get Danger Canyon with plasma pistol.

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Post#7 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Talked with Bamb0o today and he informed me that I'm not crazy halo CE game types are broke ATM, So even if you find the game types Erosion it still might not work. You simply cannot save in (EDIT GAMETYPES) it changes every time you leave the game.

Scribs.

Return to “HALO PC CE”