http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3

78 thousand vs 33 thousand

http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/videos? ... popularity

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Re: So who is exactly is plays BF3?

Post#17 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Quote fail.

Are you trying to say that Starcrap is better because it has more subscribers? For comparison reasons it doesn't help that r/starcraft has been a community for 3 years while r/battlefield 3 has been so for a year (and the game just came out just under 3 months ago).

But, of course, if we are strictly going by reddit subscribers, we should all be playing Minecraft: r/minecraft = 110,762 subscribers, a community for 2 years

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#18 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:10 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:Lash is this game any good or is it too easy

Single player is the easiest FPS I've ever played even at its highest difficulty. I'm only stuck on an airplane level because I have no clue what I am doing.

I'll get back to you on the multiplayer.
From what I recall on beta, whoever sees the other person first is pretty much the killer. Which enables kids to do a lot of annoying camping. I dunno if they fixed/balanced that in the full version.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

Adam
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#19 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:23 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:

Single player is the easiest FPS I've ever played even at its highest difficulty. I'm only stuck on an airplane level because I have no clue what I am doing.

From what I recall on beta, whoever sees the other person first is pretty much the killer. Which enables kids to do a lot of annoying camping. I dunno if they fixed/balanced that in the full version.

this game isnt made fo single player...

its pretty hard to camp for very long anywhere without being taken out.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#20 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:08 am

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:

Figures let me know how it is once you've played some pubs (cuz clearly you guys never scrim)

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#21 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:55 am

This game is pretty sick. GG's Lash, we'll finish it up on Sunday.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#22 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:14 am

^Definitely. Co-op is very fun.

It took ages to figure out helicopter flying from the second mission, but I did it. I also finally got my PS3 controller to work with the game. I'll try it out sometime for flying, I hear it's much easier.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

Adam
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#23 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:08 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:^Definitely. Co-op is very fun.

It took ages to figure out helicopter flying from the second mission, but I did it. I also finally got my PS3 controller to work with the game. I'll try it out sometime for flying, I hear it's much easier.

yah me and garn ended up doing that one a few times as it kept putting me as pilot and i suck with helicopters..

garn is helicopter boss tho

im pretty decent in the jets mind, though using a pad is a lot easier when controlling them, i use my xbox360 one.

Adam
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#24 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#25 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:29 pm

I reported you since you were clearly hacking

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#26 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:05 pm

I refuse to play BF3 Multiplayer anymore until it gets fixed up.

Single and Co-Op work just fine, but anytime I play multilayer even on the lowest(note my 6850 and 3.6ghz each hexa core Phenom II x6 can handle everything on ultra @ 1400x900 just fine anyway!) settings...this weird annoying 'freezing' happens.

Here's a video demonstrating my problem:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0xmi0SGurU[/youtube]

Don't listen to the title, I tried the 'fix' and it didn't do anything.
Tried deleting files and defragmenting as well, didn't work. My under 6 month old 4GB DDR3 1600 Mhz 9-9-9-24 timing shouldn't be the issue. I don't know what to do.

It's unfortunate too, because I'm actually getting the hang of the game. It's just in intense situations where I see a guy and he sees me and we are up close...I have a 50% chance of freezing up. And when I do, they kill me. Ticks me the hell off because I would have easily annihilated him, but I didn't. Pretty much fucks my K/D ratio up.

So let me know when a BF3 update is available. I'll also be constantly looking everyday on AMD.com for new drivers, in which they are very overdue for this month.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#27 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:48 pm

That sucks. The fact that it is happening in multiplayer could mean that it is a punkbuster issue. See if you get the problem in non-punkbuster servers & try updating PB using the downloadable tool

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#28 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:19 pm

^ Will do.

I also have the unfortunate effect that anytime I minimize my game(just by hitting ctrl alt delete OR even just the windows key) I ALWAYS get kicked from the server. No matter what I do. Me just randomly getting kicked from the server happens randomly too. Pretty buggy.

Adam
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#29 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#30 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:06 pm

@ Lash: Sounds like a punkbuster issue thats causing you to be kicked

@ Adam: You would use the P90 for 60 kills.

Return to “BATTLEFIELD”