b doesnt have shit on my metroing

3 4 1
[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Re: b doesnt have shit on my metroing

Post#16 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:01 pm

[XK]!B• wrote:Nice.

I sent a friend request to "Uncle_Robby" on Origin. I'm assuming that will be your battlefield 3 name as well?

added and probably not.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#17 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:46 pm

That wasn't even entirely metro.

[XK]!B• wrote:Battlefield is on sale for $9.99 from 39.99, that is an amazing deal.

Holy hell that's cheap. Now if only they would lower the premium price.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#18 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:43 am

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:That wasn't even entirely metro.

[XK]!B• wrote:Battlefield is on sale for $9.99 from 39.99, that is an amazing deal.

Holy hell that's cheap. Now if only they would lower the premium price.

Premium DLC/Unlock is $24.99 and that sale ends today Tuesday April 30th. Regularly 49.99. Act now Lash. Hopefully you will before this epic 50% off Origin sale ends.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#19 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Personally I still think that's a little overpriced. I think the price for the real bf3 and premium pack should be swapped. I mean premium is really just new maps, and some extra gun/dog tags/unimportant stuff. You'd think the main files and programming of bf3 would yield a higher price, but whatever.

Anyway, that's complete bullshit. Right as I was about to HIT SUBMIT on the the credit card info for 24.99, the game magically transformed to 49.00 at 1 PM(just an hour after NOON, NOT Midnight). HEY, IT'S STILL APRIL 30TH STUPID ORIGIN. Well that sucks. Now I have to wait for the next deal.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#20 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:29 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Personally I still think that's a little overpriced. I think the price for the real bf3 and premium pack should be swapped. I mean premium is really just new maps, and some extra gun/dog tags/unimportant stuff. You'd think the main files and programming of bf3 would yield a higher price, but whatever.

It is a classic marketing strategy. Place a low price on the base/main component and sell the addos/secondary components for a higher price. So with BF3, you get them playing the game. Then they see that there are 20 other maps that people are playing and maybe they are in a server that changes to a map that they don't have....or their buddies are playing one they don't have. Now they have to buy at least a 1 map pack for $10-$15. Then, if they want to get all the unlocks quickly (since everyone else has them), they'd have to spend more money to get that. As you can see, profits for the developer can add up quickly.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#21 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:33 pm

DLC is the stupidest shit ever

lol@that fail lash

Return to “BATTLEFIELD”