Re: Operation Locker the new Metro

Post#2 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:16 pm

dat 13% accuracy doe

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#3 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:45 am

[XK]Erøsion wrote:dat 13% accuracy doe

1. Why are you talking like a crackhead?
2. This isn't Halo
3. Your accuracy in BF3 was 17% DOE!
4. 88 kills 96 deaths
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#4 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:56 am

I've never talked to a crackhead so I wouldn't be able to say how they talk. Guess I cannot say the same for you.

The title at the top of the screenie that says "BATTLEFIELD 4" let me know that that game is indeed not halo

My accuracy was 17%? Considering I played the game like 2 days instead of over a year I'd say that's notbad.jpg

What's 88 kills 96 deaths? Don't know what your talking about. I can assume maybe my ratio over that day and a half I tried that game? Mb? Can't be an allstar at every game right from the get go sorry I set those expectations so high

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Post#5 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Last edited by [XK]meancloth on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#6 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:13 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:I've never talked to a crackhead so I wouldn't be able to say how they talk. Guess I cannot say the same for you.

You guessed right.

[XK]Erøsion wrote:The title at the top of the screenie that says "BATTLEFIELD 4" let me know that that game is indeed not halo. My accuracy was 17%? Considering I played the game like 2 days instead of over a year I'd say that's notbad.jpg

I played the game for about 8 months and yes your accuracy is 17% in BF3 so to make the comment 'dat 13% accuracy doe' means to say that you're either trolling me or making a fuss over a 4% difference. Hilarious.

[XK]Erøsion wrote:What's 88 kills 96 deaths? Don't know what your talking about. I can assume maybe my ratio over that day and a half I tried that game? Mb? Can't be an allstar at every game right from the get go sorry I set those expectations so high

You know what I'm talking about because you're going negative in your k/d ratio. No wonder you don't play BF3, you're just bad at it. The reason why you probably still play halo so you can boss kids and feel good about yourself.

Personally, if you have nothing nice to say, you shouldn't say it all. But than again, when have you ever said anything nice to anyone...ever?

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#7 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Niggas be tripping up in here

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#8 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:19 pm

[XK]!B• wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:The title at the top of the screenie that says "BATTLEFIELD 4" let me know that that game is indeed not halo. My accuracy was 17%? Considering I played the game like 2 days instead of over a year I'd say that's notbad.jpg

I played the game for about 8 months and yes your accuracy is 17% in BF3 so to make the comment 'dat 13% accuracy doe' means to say that you're either trolling me or making a fuss over a 4% difference. Hilarious.

I don't care if my accuracy was 17%. How long did I play the game? 1-2 days? How many hours does it listed me as playing? 4? Maybe? 8 months is a long time on a game, don't act like it's a short period.

[XK]!B• wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:What's 88 kills 96 deaths? Don't know what your talking about. I can assume maybe my ratio over that day and a half I tried that game? Mb? Can't be an allstar at every game right from the get go sorry I set those expectations so high

You know what I'm talking about because you're going negative in your k/d ratio. No wonder you don't play BF3, you're just bad at it. The reason why you probably still play halo so you can boss kids and feel good about yourself.

Personally, if you have nothing nice to say, you shouldn't say it all. But than again, when have you ever said anything nice to anyone...ever?

I'm bad at it? Of course I am. LoL When did I say I was good at it? That is the whole point. You making fun of me for being bad at a game when I have played it 1-2 days is hilarious. You can't compare you to me in this game because it isn't a fair representation of experience in the game. lmao

Furthermore the game is pretty trash. I was making fun of the 13% because it doesn't take any skill in accuracy to get kills in this game. Just hold a hallway and watch as the same people spawn in and run into your bullets you spam. It's a joke.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#9 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:57 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:...8 months is a long time on a game, don't act like it's a short period.

How long did you play Halo for? If 8 months is a "long time" according to your logic how would define your time spent with Halo?

[XK]Erøsion wrote:You making fun of me for being bad at a game when I have played it 1-2 days is hilarious.

No you're making fun of yourself. Clearly the game requires no skill that's why you go horribly negative and don't play the trash, like you said, right?

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#10 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:30 am

[XK]!B• wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:...8 months is a long time on a game, don't act like it's a short period.

How long did you play Halo for? If 8 months is a "long time" according to your logic how would define your time spent with Halo?

I've played this game a few years yes, don't know how that's relevant. Either way in 8 months one should be pretty decent at most aspects of a game (if they are playing regularly of course). I would assume BF4 is your primary game since from what I remember you aren't a fan of Dayz and I'm not sure how much Minecraft is played these days.

After 8 months of playing halo I was better than a lot of people in this clan lol again dunno what your saying there.

Again for me it is funny because the % of your shots hitting was so low yet your kills so high. Clearly shows a scenario of a lot of spamming with an automatic weapon into some corridor or other confined area. How big is 1 clip on w/e weapon your using? 30 rounds? That's like 4 bullets every clip. lol.

[XK]!B• wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:You making fun of me for being bad at a game when I have played it 1-2 days is hilarious.

No you're making fun of yourself. Clearly the game requires no skill that's why you go horribly negative and don't play the trash, like you said, right?

How did I make fun of myself? The game does require a lesser skill set but just because I was subpar at the game for playing it a few hours doesn't mean I would be terrible at it if I played as much as you had.

The point is I would not be shooting 13% after 8 months or however long you played the game. It most certainly would be higher.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#11 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:14 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:I've played this game a few years yes, don't know how that's relevant. Either way in 8 months one should be pretty decent at most aspects of a game (if they are playing regularly of course). I would assume BF4 is your primary game since from what I remember you aren't a fan of Dayz and I'm not sure how much Minecraft is played these days.

It is relevant because you've played halo for 4-5+ years yet 8 months is a "long time" come on now erosion you can't see the relevance there? What's wrong with you dude seriously?

I do play BF4 primarily but I also play Xcom, Skyrim, Civilizations V and now borderlands 2 GOTY edition.

[XK]Erøsion wrote:Again for me it is funny because the % of your shots hitting was so low yet your kills so high. Clearly shows a scenario of a lot of spamming with an automatic weapon into some corridor or other confined area. How big is 1 clip on w/e weapon your using? 30 rounds? That's like 4 bullets every clip. lol.

I won't disagree with the "spam" part because we are talking about the LVG here. However, the gun I am using is a grenade launcher with a clip of 4. My kills are high because most of my kills are multikills.

[XK]Erøsion wrote:How did I make fun of myself? The game does require a lesser skill set but just because I was subpar at the game for playing it a few hours doesn't mean I would be terrible at it if I played as much as you had.

The point is I would not be shooting 13% after 8 months or however long you played the game. It most certainly would be higher.

You are making fun of yourself because if I am not mistaken (and reiterating), you said the game requires no skill and is trash thus going negative (which you are in your stats) is making fun of yourself by saying what you said. That's why I am laughing while typing this wondering at the same time how you don't see the irony.

When I first started playing bf3 my accuracy was no lie 2.3% because I was horrible like some people *wink wink* but by 8 months I ended at 11.1% which is great for me because I am not a "competitive" type of gamer like some people who care too much about winning or being the greatest.

When I started playing bf4 my accuracy started at roughly 10% now its almost at 11% and its been a month if that...

It was a huge difference for me anyhow, going from Halo (where there was lead) to a game like battlefield where so much intensity is happening in the game so to adjust was very difficult that's why my accuracy suffered greatly. Getting used to no lead was very difficult at the start. Battlefield was basically the 2nd FPS multiplayer game I ever played, to put it into context.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#12 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:05 am

[XK]!B• wrote:When I started playing bf4 my accuracy started at roughly 10% now its almost at 11% and its been a month if that...

I take it you got this number from the "details" sub-page under the "Stats" tab. The problem with this number is that it includes every bullet you have ever fired in the game including those from vehicles. Since most people don't care about the bullets fired from vehicles, this accuracy stat is pretty much useless.

So below are B's current accuracy stats for weapons:
  • All weapons = 29.70%
  • All weapons you shoot (so minus grenades, mines, claymores, and c4) = 22.39%
  • Guns (those things firing bullets) = 22.64%
  • Guns Minus Shotguns = 14.18%
  • Pistols = 14.02%

Return to “BATTLEFIELD”