Minecraft

Powered by imagination
[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Minecraft

Post#1 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:26 am

Alright, I just finished up with an okay world. Don't be too judgmental.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Re: Minecraft

Post#2 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:49 am

http://www.westeroscraft.com/
They have about 70% of the entire Westeros continent completed so far with 1000's of man hours invested into this build. Live view is available here --> http://mc.westeroscraft.com:8123/

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#3 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:44 pm

Hey

I don't remember minecraft looking that real.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#4 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:44 pm

The pictures are done with post game rendering

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#5 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:34 am

Those sly conniving assholes.

And I was about to re-install it just for the seemingly up-scaled graphics.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Chewy
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#6 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:04 pm

when does ero blow it up?
[01:08] [XK]Erøsion: you are correct
[01:08] [XK] | =JHF= Chewy: say that again.
[01:08] [XK]Erøsion: you are correct

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#7 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:05 pm

I'm fairly alone in the pro-admin rights group. I really don't want to mine for shit. I just want to create a maze.

Needless to say, I haven't been back in since I was banned for consistently vandalizing everything.

Also I think Lash has that other thread on block

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#8 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:44 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:I'm fairly alone in the pro-admin rights group. I really don't want to mine for shit. I just want to create a maze.

You can be set on creative mode which give you access to every block/item in the game without having all the other admin rights. If you were strictly limited to using that ability to create some sort of giant complex maze ( and not dicking with other ppl's shit), you might be able to persuade everyone to agree to let you back in.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#9 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:41 am

[XK]Garniso wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:I'm fairly alone in the pro-admin rights group. I really don't want to mine for shit. I just want to create a maze.

You can be set on creative mode which give you access to every block/item in the game without having all the other admin rights. If you were strictly limited to using that ability to create some sort of giant complex maze ( and not dicking with other ppl's shit), you might be able to persuade everyone to agree to let you back in.

I have no issues with Erosion playing on the server as long as he abides by the same laws that we all follow. I don't think he or anyone for that matter should be given special privileges just because he's too lazy to play survival mode. If we were to make a creative mode server, sure. But otherwise fuck that shit.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#10 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:29 pm

[XK]!B• wrote:
[XK]Garniso wrote:

I have no issues with Erosion playing on the server as long as he abides by the same laws that we all follow. I don't think he or anyone for that matter should be given special privileges just because he's too lazy to play survival mode. If we were to make a creative mode server, sure. But otherwise fuck that shit.

If it's "survival mode" than the point of the game would be "surviving" hence the sabotage.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#11 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:49 am

[XK]!B• wrote:
[XK]Garniso wrote:

We've had a change of heart of the issue actually. We're actually using creative mode now on our server. If you want to play on the server you can Erosion, I have no problems with you doing so as long as you respect everyone's builds by not sabotaging/destroying them: just don't fuck with other people's shit. You're welcome to join.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#12 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:03 am

Well if it's creative mode and not survival mode than I guess the point would be to be creative.

Put me on that survival shit again and well....try 2 survive

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#13 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:26 am

Garn.

*B snaps his fingers*

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#14 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:34 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:Well if it's creative mode and not survival mode than I guess the point would be to be creative.

Put me on that survival shit again and well....try 2 survive

You're unbanned now, so you're welcome to join up with us. Hope to see you in there soon.

Return to “Minecraft”