=The General=

Re: Minecraft Update 1.7 Features!

Post#2 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:46 am

We're playing DayZ now, come join us.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#3 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:33 am

What does Day Z have to do with Minecraft? Just because you troll on Day Z doesn't mean you have to troll on the forums too. I am pretty sure I told you specifically that when I got my new rig set up I'd give Day Z another shot, is it me or do you or Pun not understand words?
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#4 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:39 pm

Updated

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Post#5 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:39 pm

YES!

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#6 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Those are nice updates. But the makers of Minecraft keep forgetting to include the number one attribute to a game... A goal!
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#7 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 pm

[XK]!B• wrote:What does Day Z have to do with Minecraft? Just because you troll on Day Z doesn't mean you have to troll on the forums too. I am pretty sure I told you specifically that when I got my new rig set up I'd give Day Z another shot, is it me or do you or Pun not understand words?

Trouble in paradise? :lol: :lol:

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#8 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:57 pm

[XK]Garniso wrote:Updated

Thanks Garn.

[XK]Erøsion wrote:
[XK]!B• wrote:What does Day Z have to do with Minecraft? Just because you troll on Day Z doesn't mean you have to troll on the forums too. I am pretty sure I told you specifically that when I got my new rig set up I'd give Day Z another shot, is it me or do you or Pun not understand words?

More like dyslexia from Pun and Meancloth. Every time I come onto ts, Meancloth is like "come play Day Z," while I continue to tell him the story of whenever my computer is done being built. Than I have to deal with pun who says, "why don't you like Day Z?" To which I say, its boring, I don't like running around for hours and nothing happens... To which he responds, "that's not a logical reason."

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Post#9 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:45 am

wut?

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#10 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:21 am

[XK]meancloth wrote:We're playing DayZ now, come join us.

[XK]meancloth wrote:

wut?

Are you a Day Z crackhead? Sniffing lines of fucking Elektrozavodsk? Too dumb to understand words and where to put them?

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#11 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:44 am

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Those are nice updates. But the makers of Minecraft keep forgetting to include the number one attribute to a game... A goal!

You forgot your most requested feature.....guns.

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Post#12 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Couldn't resist. :lol:

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#13 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:00 pm

[XK]Garniso wrote:
[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Those are nice updates. But the makers of Minecraft keep forgetting to include the number one attribute to a game... A goal!

You forgot your most requested feature.....guns.

Naw, I didn't forget man. I just kinda lost hope on that feature ever coming.

"Yeah, one day they'll put guns in a Lego game." Who was I kidding?
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#14 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:27 pm

[XK]!B• wrote:
[XK]Garniso wrote:Updated

Thanks Garn.

[XK]Erøsion wrote:

More like dyslexia from Pun and Meancloth. Every time I come onto ts, Meancloth is like "come play Day Z," while I continue to tell him the story of whenever my computer is done being built. Than I have to deal with pun who says, "why don't you like Day Z?" To which I say, its boring, I don't like running around for hours and nothing happens... To which he responds, "that's not a logical reason."

Ya same reason I stopped playing. Plus the game punishes you way too hard for dying

Return to “Minecraft”