DayZ

II III
[XK]Disciple
=Highly Respected Member=

DayZ

Post#1 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Anyone play? Been trying to build a small militia with friends I've known.

Add Orcasm on Steam if I don't have you already and you're interested. Might show up if you add rephlex2, too.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Re: DayZ

Post#2 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:14 pm

I just got this, but it turns out they are going to be making the mod stand alone. Wish I had waited a week later....

UABro87
nerdshit

Post#3 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:26 pm

Hey everyone, dont know if thisis the best place to write but im new here and i would like to join up with you guys in DayZ Standalone...got boring playing alone lol if anyone can IM me with instructions it will be appreciated :) will see you out there!

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#4 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:35 pm

UABro87 wrote:Hey everyone, dont know if thisis the best place to write but im new here and i would like to join up with you guys in DayZ Standalone...got boring playing alone lol if anyone can IM me with instructions it will be appreciated :) will see you out there!

Hello there and glad to have you stop by.

For Dayz, those of us that play quite frequently have been playing the Dayz Epoch mod. Quite a few of us have the Standalone version but we haven't been dedicating as much playing time to it. For me, it has been about waiting until a bit more functionality has been added into the game.

Return to “ARMA”