Battle of the excavator

Video clips from the Arma community.
[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Battle of the excavator

Post#1 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Now, the purpose of this video isn't "Hey look what happened this one time". The purpose of this video is to depict what occurs when one finds the excavator.

Let it be known that if an admin sightjacks you whilst you have the excavator you will suffer frequent unscheduled restarts, and they will be waiting for you at your base. It's possible I'm over analyzing these guys because they're admins but it's still fishy, considering I've never encountered the admins anywhere ever, until I pulled up to base in an excavator, and they were spotted at a distance hiding in bushes.

Oh, and they're bad, real bad. It's easy to assume with such bad tactic that they would use sightjacking to their advantage.

It should also be known that I'm not creating this topic to flame them, after all, the evidence is there that we didn't lose anything, so I'm not angry. I just feel the conversation needs to be started as to whether or not we're playing with over powered admins whom abuse their privileges. Haxmins.

I would also like to point out in this video that the first admin I killed disappeared instantly after death without a death message, nor did I get a kill for it. I didn't think anything of it, but The Machine, who lives next door to these guys says it happens to him frequently only when he kills the admins.

An hour after this incident, I was gunned down going into my house. But as I've said, they're bad and got nothing. They tossed grenades and shot at me with an SVD and stanag weapons as I opened my door, but I still managed to lock it.

Return to “Videos”