DT/DAT aimbotters

Our presence in 02 04 demo

Poll: Do these screen shots prove that both assasin and souless are likely to aimbot?

Yes
84%
No
16%
Total votes: 19

souless
Nubsauce

Post#61 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:24 am

purify, you say i have "no base to stand on"

but you're just speaking for yourself....

thats prolly the farthest flung bullshit from your side.. cuz you do not have any base to stand against those "statements"...

and frankly, they dont really mean anything, since none of its true any ways..

---

How come no XK is replying about the 04 scrimms?
Now you guys are chickenin out of your offer... ?
"I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty." -Anonymous

ÞùRify¹
Newb

Post#62 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:51 am

lol, you are a failure.. your reply just proved it.
2v2 - Dam0 and I against two of your finest.. LoL, get raped.
Þure¹
Halo Warrior: OS- uL` [XK] [HG] [SM] ~DRA~ $7
HPT | CBCUP | KW

Let the Purification Commence... KW | CB CUP | HPT

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#63 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:46 pm

We will happily set up a scrim in 1.04. No less then a 3v3. Three games 1 your gametype 1 ours 1 we agreed on together. We will test your server before the game starts. If more players on your side have less ping then ours then we will use our server if not a different server. Nevertheless pings may not have to be equal but MUST be balanced on both sides.

Intimidating us and calling us 'chickens' will just entitle you a bigger anal hole in the end. Take my advice... shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

~LaSh
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#64 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:04 pm

seems like his asshole is already the circumference of a dinner plate.
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

ÞùRify¹
Newb

Post#65 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:05 pm

LOL
Þure¹

Halo Warrior: OS- uL` [XK] [HG] [SM] ~DRA~ $7

HPT | CBCUP | KW

Let the Purification Commence... KW | CB CUP | HPT

ÐèsCént Zagan
Newb

Post#66 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:19 pm

[XK]Mistake wrote:seems like his asshole is already the circumference of a dinner plate.

LOL!!!!!
04 scrub

[XK]Disciple

Post#67 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:34 pm

Souless, just because 1.07 servers are supposedly believed to be crashed doesn't mean you can't play on them. And honestly...move to fucking 1.07 dammit.

Agóur
Champion

Post#68 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:54 pm

XKºDísçípl£ wrote:Souless, just because 1.07 servers are supposedly believed to be crashed doesn't mean you can't play on them. And honestly...move to fucking 1.07 dammit.

huh?

And if your on about 04 servers eing supposedly crashed, it is possible. Something to do with overloading the server with packets or summit.

souless
Nubsauce

Post#69 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:05 pm

yea......
04 was crashable before, now theres a patchup
07 = botters, period...

thats y i'm staying with 04, and staying away from you aimbotting noobs

[XK]Disciple

Post#70 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:29 pm

souless wrote:yea......
04 was crashable before, now theres a patchup
07 = botters, period...

thats y i'm staying with 04, and staying away from you aimbotting noobs

How biased and ignorant, you're going to stay away from the 1.07 version of the game just because you're going to cry at people who are good? Just deal with it and play...

souless
Nubsauce

Post#71 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:53 pm

rofl, or maybe you're just hiding the fact that people can aimbot and get away with it in 07

or maybe, you aimbot urself (deal with that?)....

it is clear that 04 is the "safest" place to play halo...
just because there are 400K noob players (in ur case) doesnt mean you cant reign there...

Post#72 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:07 pm

whatever you say, aimbotter. i bet you got your clan name from all those prev.DAT files you got on your computer eh ?

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#73 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:08 pm

XKºDísçípl£ wrote:Uh, there are plenty of reasons why people don't play on 04 anymore and don't bash on 1.07 because you can't move there. These accusations of [XK] botting are hilarious because there is no video to show of every person accused.

The reason why we're skeptical on how you play the game is because those screenshots make it sketchy on whether your clan plays honestly or not. You can definitely just look on Youtube to see how an aimbot works anyways so why download the program? Curiosity can be dangerous to a point and because of it you guys will suffer.

All we're trying to tell you is that we're giving you a chance to redeem yourselves and earn the respect you apparently lost by the screenshots. If you don't aimbot, fine, you've proven your clan to be 100% honest all the way through and [XK] as a whole should apologize. If you do aimbot, then it's a whole different story. But by acting this immature towards the issue, it raises eyebrows so for now we should seriously scrim on a good dedi.

Agreed. I have stated our terms.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK] Ranger®

Post#74 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:12 pm

honestly this doesn't even matter.... if [XK] went back to 04 there wouldn't be an 04 anymore... u say u hide from 07 just because of the aimbotters.... true.... but that doesn't mean people don't bot in 04.... i've seen it done. and it's been done before... so u say you avoid 07 to hide from aimbotters... lol sad.. sad.

souless
Nubsauce

Post#75 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:20 pm

04 bot??? LMAO....
give me proof of that, and ill stop playing halo altogether... (hint hint)

and Neeto.. by the way
DAT> was suggested because we didnt want to go far from (DT) (letter-wise), so somebody thought up of DAT> (deadly assasination Team)...

and actually i was thinking about *.dat files (which are Video files on DVDs sometimes) a few hours ago ....xD

Return to “Halo cracked versions”