DT/DAT aimbotters

Our presence in 02 04 demo

Poll: Do these screen shots prove that both assasin and souless are likely to aimbot?

Yes
84%
No
16%
Total votes: 19

Post#76 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:31 pm

i feel special. you wrote half ur post for me <3

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#77 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:36 pm

souless wrote:04 bot??? LMAO....
give me proof of that, and ill stop playing halo altogether... (hint hint)

and Neeto.. by the way
DAT> was suggested because we didnt want to go far from (DT) (letter-wise), so somebody thought up of DAT> (deadly assasination Team)...

and actually i was thinking about *.dat files (which are Video files on DVDs sometimes) a few hours ago ....xD

If I am to clearify. Ranger means to say that more then often 04ers who come to 07 have a tendency to aimbot because the skill level in 07 is much greater. This is not the first time an 04 clan has tried to intimidate us nor is it to be the last.

If I may, souless, you are creating conflict with a clan that you cannot beat. We're better then you in every aspect of this game. You yourself as a halo player are bad and for your actions and disrespectful behavior you will begin to realize that your worst mistake was to mention our name. We brag because we can back it up and if you fail to understand that you're just ignorant. We're respected throughout the halo community, 5 years of playing , beaten the best and now you come here and claim to be on our level? Who the fuck are you?

Respect? Na, you get none from [XK]
Last edited by [XK]!B• on Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

Post#78 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:38 pm

agreed.

Respect? Na, you get none from [XK

ÐèsCént Zagan
Newb

Post#79 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:52 pm

You gets no respect from XK, bitch
04 scrub

¢å$h
Champion

Post#80 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:18 am

Yea, fuck you souless. BLARG. respect cash and make me a sandwhich biznatch.

`JëStè®!
nerdshit

Post#81 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:05 am

:shock:

souless
Nubsauce

Post#82 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:22 am

[quote="[XK]B•LàÃ
"I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty." -Anonymous

`JëStè®!
nerdshit

Post#83 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:28 am

fuckin pwnt

[XK] Ranger®
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#84 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:17 pm

souless wrote:

From what i've seen, 07 is no different than 04..
04 consists of legit noobs that cant aimbot
07 consists of legit noobs that cant aimbot AND people who can aimbot really well and not get caught

1.04 is THE only place to play halo legitimately
there is no argument against it

u just contradicted yourself when u said 07 is no different than 04... ^^ in addition you say that 1.07 contains noobs when a majority of the remaining halo players play in 07... leaving you with the 'rest of the 04 "noobs" u say its the only place to play halo legitimately when in fact you're just "pwning" the remainding 2% of the halo community. So we'll just leave you with your 1.04 because honestly [XK] has been there and done that... enough said. We never said [XK] was the best clan out there... there are plenty of clans who have greater skill and player ability but when it comes to longevity and clan stability.... 5 years all versions... we're here to stay...

But then again you say that u don't care about "respect" or whatever..

WHy do u think we're still around after 5 years...

souless wrote:And also, it is a fault on XK (who is oh-so greatly an 07 clan) to mess with a "scrubby crap shit" 04 clan.... That's messed up

honestly... enough said.

Agóur
Champion

Post#85 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:35 pm

souless wrote:In the end, you guys are scared of the DAT> Clan... There is no other reason why you are spreading bullshit rumors about aimbotting and are attempting to ruin our clan...

lols

souless wrote:1.04 is THE only place to play halo legitimately
there is no argument against it

but i'm a faggot anyways so don't listen to me id prefer to play against an ai,botter and just crouch a lot, rather than play a noob who has 0 ping

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#86 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:41 pm

I’m sorry? I’m a fucking legend in this game. I have legendary status. The remaining old schoolers in this game all reside in the full 1.07 version. You have a very difficult time comprehending this and I don’t blame you. You’re a scrub and you aimbot. You host in your 0 ping servers or play in a hosted zero ping server. I played in 04 for 2 years and left because the competition could not compete with [XK]: undefeated for 3 years. When we came to 07 we got beat many times and that’s where you begin to learn. You aimbot, those screen shots are undeniable proof. If you were involved in HPT and I posted those screens in their forums you would be banned from HPT because in this 07 halo community those screens represent that you aimbot. I am not speaking on behalf of myself I am speaking on behalf of this halo community where there are 1200+ servers and 6000+ players.

And lastly to clarify my reasoning for doing this, [XK] has affiliations with 04 and since we are a clan that represents legitimacy and I feel obligated to share information to the halo community that will benefit. Even by showing these screen shots publicly you still deny using the aimbot, you continue to argue, disrespect us and even reverse the argument and call us aimbotters. The funny thing about this entire discussion is that this kid asked to tryout.

lol

souless
Nubsauce

Post#87 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:42 pm

so in all reality...

you have no right to start this shit against us...

either, you're still scared of us, because you cant play halo legit... or you're trying to loop the argument, and fail miserably

you've dug urself a nice lil hole, albeit 10ft deep...

you beat us in 1.04, and we'll see how we deal with this situation...
we beat you, now that would be very disgraceful and will ruin ur clan's rep...
---

how about trying to chat via XFIRE? so we can actually schedule ur deathfest?

tRiP
Super Slayer

Post#88 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:48 pm

[XK]`Agóur wrote:but i'm a faggot anyways so don't listen to me id prefer to play against an ai,botter and just crouch a lot, rather than play a noob who has 0 ping

Damn good point! I'd deal with a botter any day over a aim and clicker newb.

Respect nah, you get none from [XK]!
Many fall, but one remains.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtFkIdanNEs[/youtube]

Nerevarine

souless
Nubsauce

Post#89 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:50 pm

^^

if aimbotting is such a big deal, then why would you complain IF our clan bots?

whats the point of this whole post, if you thought us botting was bad? (note: dont bullshit this later, i did not admit to botting, i'm saying hypothetically)

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#90 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:09 pm

[XK]`B!: yo
iNaota: hi
[XK]`B!: you're registed on our xk forums right?
iNaota: don't think i'm registered on the current ones
[XK]`B!: ahh
[XK]`B!: i was hoping you could address a situation for us
iNaota: what is the situation?
[XK]`B!: well there is a discussion going on about whether a clan aimbots or not, we have two desktop screens of them having an aimbot.exe file on it, i was hoping you could say something on behalf of your clan and vote
[XK]`B!: http://www.thexkclan.com/forum/viewtopi ... sc&start=0
iNaota: if they have it on their desktop it shouldn't even be a discussion
[XK]`B!: agreed
[XK]`B!: thats why, id like to get everyone involved
iNaota: it's really not worth the effort

Return to “Halo cracked versions”