DT/DAT aimbotters

Our presence in 02 04 demo

Poll: Do these screen shots prove that both assasin and souless are likely to aimbot?

Yes
84%
No
16%
Total votes: 19

souless
Nubsauce

Post#91 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:19 pm

*sigh*
now u're contradicting urself BLaden
- why did you start the effort anyways?
- u prolly typed that up yourself,
- in order to prove that u didnt type that up, u'll get somebody to make another xfire account, put that name and tag along with ur side
- why do you waste ur time with this shit, when its clear that those aimbots do not exist ( on our dekstops ) any more?
"I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty." -Anonymous

asesino
nerdshit

Post#92 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:20 pm

well b wanted me to give some feedback on this topic, so ill say something.

basically ur saying that ur dont use it but why would u have it on ur desktop if ur not using it. There's no reason to have it or to cheat at a game for that matter. When i see that on ur desktop, all im thinking is that you bot, whatever u say wont change my mind or anyone elses until u get some real skill.

souless
Nubsauce

Post#93 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:20 pm

and also.... the poll says "..Likely to bot"...

along those lines, we dont have them anymore (ill give u a current desktop pic if u want) and its "likely to bot"... doesnt me we do bot, now does it?

--EDIT:

"...until i get some real skill..."
yea, until we wupp XK in 1.04, that would prove our "real skill"
- and if you dont take my word for it (not being on my desktop anymore), then we'll have to settle with a scrimm

--
will some XK get online plz?

asesino
nerdshit

Post#94 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:25 pm

what's the point of a scrim?

even if u beat me, it wont change my opinion.

X£ Nebulous
nerdshit

Post#95 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:18 pm

(B requested feedback on the issue)

You dug this hole yourself by letting those screenshots get out. To me this isn't even an argument about you and your clan botting in game, its the fact that you do indeed have the program and can be seen running the program. You could be telling the complete and honest truth; maybe you only used it to get familiar with it, maybe you got it because it looked pretty, maybe its there because your mother said you have to download it, none of that matters.

The point I'm trying to make is that you will now be faced with scrutiny by everyone who sees this thread. Every lucky shot will be met with skepticism and accusations. There's really nothing you can do to stop it because you've been branded as the proven owner / possible user of an aimbot.

Now, being proven innocent is not impossible but it is a long and arduous process of small matches recorded by you and sightjacking by another. You'll need to show that you play with a certain consistency over time, one match just isn't enough.

All in all, the sad truth is that this is how the Halo community is defending itself against aimbotting. Anyone that is shown to have an affiliation with an aimbot is thrust into the limelight to warn the rest of the players. There's even a banlist of proven botters you can download for your server at the sightjacker homepage.

I would suggest that you just stay in 1.04 because you probably won't get any love from 07. We've been dealing with bots for too long now and to most people you're just 1 more hash for the banlist.

souless
Nubsauce

Post#96 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:43 pm

case closed...

we'll see u in HPT

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#97 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:00 pm

LOL VS PE[
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

[XK]Disciple

Post#98 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:05 pm

souless wrote:rofl, or maybe you're just hiding the fact that people can aimbot and get away with it in 07

or maybe, you aimbot urself (deal with that?)....

it is clear that 04 is the "safest" place to play halo...
just because there are 400K noob players (in ur case) doesnt mean you cant reign there...

Sure, people can get away with aimbotting in 07, but it's easily noticed. Or maybe I aimbot myself? Where do you come up with these things in your head. It's apparently obvious that you're shitting these incredibly pre-teen arguments out of your ass that make no sense at all. "Expected from college dropouts"? LOL? For one you don't know what kind of people we are. You're making an assumption based on what comes to mind. We're making an assumption based on concrete evidence that you're too ignorant to brush off.

If you at least read mine or Neb's posts you would at least comprehend what we're trying to tell you. But no, you have to make it harder for yourself...

I have to admit, I chuckled at this:

as i said before, you guys just use full sentences and big words so 'us kids' won't understand...

expected from college dropouts

1) it is not US that is intimatidating you, dumfuck..
it was BLaden that posted this, HE is intimidating US....

2) I already told you, i dont care for your clan's respect or watever...
I said before, that i respected this clan and made friends with some members... but from this bullshit that BLaden posted, I give YOU no respect... i dont really care if you respect us or not

3) Your arguments against us are useless and reptitive... you have no support against ur "thesis", and ur supporters (mostly the clan itself) give no support except for 'yea souless u're retarded' or 'go get a life' or 'go fuck urself, you cant touch XK cuz we're 07, we dont like 04 scrubs'

Personally, i think (now) XK is a wasted clan, its popularity is very deviant and came from decieving folks talking about "i know a friend that'll kick ur ass anyday"...

In the end, you guys are scared of the DAT> Clan... There is no other reason why you are spreading bullshit rumors about aimbotting and are attempting to ruin our clan...

And also, it is a fault on XK (who is oh-so greatly an 07 clan) to mess with a "scrubby crap shit" 04 clan.... That's messed up

---

From what i've seen, 07 is no different than 04..
04 consists of legit noobs that cant aimbot
07 consists of legit noobs that cant aimbot AND people who can aimbot really well and not get caught

1.04 is THE only place to play halo legitimately
there is no argument against it

We use full sentences and big words so you guys won't understand? This coming from a kid who's trying to use words such as "albeit", "thesis", and "letter-wise" in the wrong context.

1) By B posting this, he's not intimidating you. He's calling you out to show us whether your clan is legit or not. How you view it as intimidation is beyond me...

2) If you don't care for this clan's respect or "whatever", why don't you just stop the shit talk? Is it that hard?

3) Our arguments sound useless and repetitive to you because your thick skull is impossible to penetrate. Officially scrim us a few times while recording and prove your skill. "OH MAN STOP INTIMIDATING ME!" Geez. Support for our thesis? I'm pretty sure a picture of an aimbot on a desktop is enough support. And if you think our "thesis" would be biased based on the majority of the people thinking against you, then we got outside sources to support our claims as well if you're not satisfied.

So because of all of the above, we're scared? I thought WE were the ones calling YOU out because YOU had an aimbot on YOUR desktop and YOU have to prove to US and the Halo community in general that YOU don't aimbot.

[XK] J·Roc
=Founder=

Post#99 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:36 pm

Why do you even bother talking to people from 04???

Heres a hint, their in 04 FOR A REASON. Leave them there
"I would rather die doing what I love, than not doing anything at all"
-Evel Knievel

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xByl4Ndf7d8[/youtube]

ÞùRify¹
Newb

Post#100 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:42 pm

LOL
they joined HPT?? LOLOL

ooo Ima come and get ya now biatches.
Þure¹
Halo Warrior: OS- uL` [XK] [HG] [SM] ~DRA~ $7
HPT | CBCUP | KW

Let the Purification Commence... KW | CB CUP | HPT

Post#101 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:53 pm

this aimbot clan kid souless is funny. this discussion should end. its allready proven he aimbots. hes just a dirt scrub who sucks. i bet you without the bot he cant even get a single kill on any of us. funny shit when kids try to deny it.

souless
Nubsauce

Post#102 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:53 pm

jeez, you guys are fucking retards.... >_>

i've got video footage of you clickbotting and (OGM was it?) aimbotting....
and you call us the 04 scrubs, where u cant even play the game without bots...

and you guys keep saying, that i have an aimbot where u cant prove that anymore.. since that picture is way outdated... thus, your "proof" is not legit and its really biased since all of XK just wants to side with their leader (which is a good thing?) ... and if u think we're of 04 scrubs, how about scrimming us a few times?

while i have video proof of you botting in my face

---
as of now, we pwnd you guys 5 times (and u have us twice).... so its clear that DAT has the advantage in this discussion

and i have video recorded each game (cant touch this)

[XK]Disciple

Post#103 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:57 pm

I was in TS and the person who played "iBot" told me that you called him a clickbotter for shooting people out of hogs. What ridiculous claims. Give us some proof of it if you're so sure.

Oh, and if you want vids, we got 'em if you think we bot. Plus, how will you say "oh we pwned you this many times" without any screenshots? You're talking trash without anything to show for it.

Post#104 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:00 pm

souless
Nubsauce

Post#105 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:05 pm

thank you Rambo.....

you have enligthened our clan to a newer level of halo.... >_>

Return to “Halo cracked versions”