The (DT) Clan

Our presence in 02 04 demo
shankedup
-Forum Whore-

The (DT) Clan

Post#1 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:31 am

This is definitely one large read (for some), so I'm just gonna send people here when I want to clarify facts about (DT).

I'm not asking you to read the whole dam thing, and no need to comment on any of it.

History:
~ March 07
The original (DT) started out with Assasin leading the coalition. It was undeniable he had better skill than most players. (note: some say he played halo with players back in CAL) Assasin used his public rep as a great player and promoted the (DT) name across Halo04.

~ April - May 07
Not much "action" has been recorded since (DT) spawn because Assasin was too busy ranking up on clanwars and scrimms with other rivaling clans.

~ June - July 07
Souless accidentally ran into Assasin (in the BM public server). Souless was claiming Assasin to be part of the clan =DT= (which he was a member prior). Assasin cleared up some of the misconceptions and introduced Souless to the real world of Halo.

~ July 07 - August 07
Before he knew it, Assasin was being overpowered by Souless' decision making and natural management talents (no brag). The only thing he was missing, apparently, was basic player-to-player phonics.

In Assasin's eyes, Souless was clearly a decent Halo player, with great potential. It was a shock to see him to rise up to Leadership rank. (note: DT ranks have never been based on player skill or rep, generally they were opinions of the council or clan contributions)

~ August 07
nil

~ September 07
Souless - being the power-hungry maniac that he is - decided to put the member's vote up for grabs. The poll? The Clan Name.

Due to the original misconception (brought from Souless back in June), many more people are being confused on which is the real DT. The other DT clans (=DT=, [DT}, )DT( and some others) were all ruining the original (DT) name. So Souless took the first step forward and put a poll up for the new name. There were many names suggested by the council, but only 4 were put up for poll to the members (which were ø³, DAT, T10 and to leave DT).

Skipping the useless details of the little civil wars that took place, DAT> was finally chosen as the new name.

Assasin was clearly against changing DT, since it was his original name. So the members gave him a little leeway. We kept him as the Founder of the clan, but made Souless the leader of DAT>.

~ September 07
The first official [XK] vs DAT> scrimm took place. DAT> never heard of XK or another version of Halo (actually been a month, since Assasin got legit Halo).

Assasin finally found methods and solutions to give us legit Halo. (details removed by request)

According to the Halo community, that still existed in legit Halo, [XK] was a highly revered clan. Souless believed it was just a bunch of bullshit, since he was dug into Assasin's birth of (DT), as the greatest clan.
(hence the vast attempts of anti-botting, by Souless)
The scrimm took place around the 3rd week of September (i think?), and almost immediately afterwards, Assasin was accused of aimbotting.
[XK] had sightjacked him midgame and had clear proof of the bot.
(and Souless was mad pissed at Assasin, since all his anti-bot attempts were nullified)

About 2 days after Assasin's botting (against XK), DAT> was broken up.
Xehsin, Shinjan, Toal, Sonu (omega) and Souless made a vow; if Assasin had brought down the rep of DAT>, we must leave the clan at all costs.

And it happened - the council had left Assasin in DAT>. Technically, DAT> was still alive (although the council had left).
Soon, Mr.power-hungry made a new clan (according to the 2nd most voted name) ø³, which lasted about 2 days and won 4 scrimms. Which quickly died, since everybody was said to have lost internet connection (souless left behind).

Around the end of September, a new clan had emerged. Most people believe this new clan was just a branch of DAT>, however they are very mistaken. T10 was a complete new entity; with fresh players and new members. Although Xehsin was the leader of T10 and it contained 4 DAT> players, it had nothing to do with the original (DT).

~ October 07
And yet again, T10 died off in about a month, this time, for a little fun with the ever-hated Zagan. All DAT> players (that haven't left Halo) jumped on Zagan's new ship; {PRO} Revival. The plan was clear among the DAT> Players... No need to even bring up a chatroom about it.
(skipping more useless details).
Souless quickly grew in power (similar to Assasin's clan), and rep with Zagan. {PRO} only lasted about a week or so - Souless quickly shutdown the clangroup, blog and client relations with {PRO}. Zagan-followers had stuck with him for a little while after the death of revival (Sami, Halogod, John).

Instantly after the death of {PRO}, (DT) had reformed. This time, the revival of (DT) was successful.

Assasin was set as the Founder of the name, but his rank was set one lower in the Council. The Council believes that if they let Assasin move up in power and lust, he may ruin the clan's rep once again.

Similar to Assasin, Souless was set one below leader. The official leader of the new (DT) clan was Eman - we took a vote on our forums a few days later and made Xehsin the leader. Soon they realized Xehsin isn't always online, and Eman isn't one to train the players. So voting and discussing on leader "politics" and requirements, Souless was set to be the (DT) leader once again.

~ November 07
Notes:
- {RU} created - Racing Clan branched under (DT)
- Many new (DT) members, including original members
- Inactivity causes many (DT) failures in scrimms
- k2, ftw?

~ December 07
Notes:
- Xboxb 360 + Halo 3 + Xbox Live = (DT) Clan?
- New Forums, Blog and Shellsite for {RU}

nil - sections that are to be recollected or rephrased for public media.
- please dont lock this topic, it would be nice if i could edit this later on
- how do i change font styles/size? (o wait, this is phpbb2 ffs)
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials
Chewy: [XK]... the clan you would blow a goat to be in
Garniso: [XK]... where we shoot the messenger and take pride doing it

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#2 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:29 pm

reading that makes me wanna make a 1.04 clan now lol
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#3 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:59 pm

its not that epic...
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials

XK·FD~Nazi`
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#4 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:02 pm

someone remove this topic please

k jk
ScreaM: scream
ScreaM: lol tried for xk?
[XK]Naz: oh god not you
ScreaM: im not souless

____
{xk} «ÑéêtØ»: if it aint white it aint right
____
[XK]Erøsion wrote:
look at this nigga hating. just because you cant rock a fedora lmao i own like 5.

Agóur
Champion

Post#5 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:34 pm

XK·FD~Nazi` wrote:someone remove this topic please

[XK]Light

Post#6 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:30 pm

Assasin was set as the Founder of the name, but his rank was set one lower in the Council. The Council believes that if they let Assasin move up in power and lust, he may ruin the clan's rep once again.

LOL!

PS- Post some pictures and videos to make this a funner read. Ideas- Vid of assasin botting, Screenies of souless yelling "BOT!", pictures of DT players' moms etc :lol: :lol:

Pøoscooper▓▒: I'm not telling you for my own safety
Pøoscooper▓▒: b/c if you know my SAT score, you'll know who I'm
Pøoscooper▓▒: that is why i act like a retard online
Pøoscooper▓▒: to protect my identity

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#7 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:47 pm

ffs, annoying whore... y dont u stfu?

cuz K2 section in this is coming up too
Chemtrails conspiracy?

Testimonials

[XK]Light

Post#8 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:45 pm

XK·FD~Nazi` wrote:someone remove this topic please

...no seriously

Pøoscooper▓▒: I'm not telling you for my own safety
Pøoscooper▓▒: b/c if you know my SAT score, you'll know who I'm
Pøoscooper▓▒: that is why i act like a retard online
Pøoscooper▓▒: to protect my identity

XK·FD~Nazi`

Post#9 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:17 pm

^HAHAHAHA fucking laugh my ass off LOL
ScreaM: scream
ScreaM: lol tried for xk?
[XK]Naz: oh god not you
ScreaM: im not souless

____
{xk} «ÑéêtØ»: if it aint white it aint right
____
[XK]Erøsion wrote:
look at this nigga hating. just because you cant rock a fedora lmao i own like 5.

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#10 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:25 pm

bom chicka wah wah
Chemtrails conspiracy?

Testimonials

sargon
Jedi

Post#11 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:23 pm

shankedup wrote:ffs, annoying whore... y dont u stfu?

cuz K2 section in this is coming up too

ahaha don't forget to mention your win-loss record

[XK]m1stake

Post#12 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:06 pm

New rule: you're not allowed to talk in the third person.

This would be a "fantastic" addition to your little blog, but really is of no consequence to members or other guests of this forum.

Also, use dictionary.com to figure out what you're trying to say.

player-to-player phonics? Perhaps you mean map awareness.

If you didn't want us to read the whole thing and not comment on it, you wouldn't have posted it.
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#13 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:42 pm

actually, i was just high that night (a bit nostalgic too)

but ill move this to my forum/blog later on...

u can delete if u want...=]
Chemtrails conspiracy?

Testimonials

Return to “Halo cracked versions”