Halo: Portable Edition

Our presence in 02 04 demo
shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#16 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:38 am

you should be happy its only 400mb
i compressed it from 1.2GB (ffs)

took me ~30mins to compress.... with the better compression rates i can try to get down to 250mb.... ~50mins to compress

*and 1hour? wtf,... i downloaded this pr0n in 9 mins*
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials
Chewy: [XK]... the clan you would blow a goat to be in
Garniso: [XK]... where we shoot the messenger and take pride doing it

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#17 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:41 am

update::
I have found some methods to get 1.07 halo cracked setup, however it'll take some work on the clients part:::

I can get the setup to install daemontools, however, you must mount halo.img manually (and you need to restart the computer before you install DT)....

---
i realized, its better to get the legit Setup to get legit PC.... rather than using a setup i will make; because you need all the elements of the legit setup in the cracked setup so there is no difference in the end....

if you guys want ill give you a link to the legit setup (some people tell me its hard to find)...

suggestions?
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#18 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:23 pm

works though
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

ÞùRify¹
Newb

Post#19 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:00 pm

i love this guy.
if i could get halo installed on all our sixth form computers, we could have an all out multiplayer game thru LAN. w00t
Þure¹
Halo Warrior: OS- uL` [XK] [HG] [SM] ~DRA~ $7
HPT | CBCUP | KW

Let the Purification Commence... KW | CB CUP | HPT

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#20 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:55 pm

Version 0.6 has been released:

I removed that online version i've been bragging about (on xfire); obviously if you want to just reinstall halo, you dont wanna redownload the 600mb again... hence removing online version

3 versions available now:
[540mb, compressed from 1.5gb] Full pack, which includes the campaign maps and multiplayer maps
[320mb, compressed from 0.8gb] MP Pack, which includes only multiplayer maps
[400mb, compressed from 1.1gb] Special Pack, which includes multiplayer maps and optionally installs the FTW mod
Chemtrails conspiracy?

Testimonials

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#21 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:24 pm

HPE for CE released, please check the webpage

version 0.1:
[140mb, compressed from 560mb] Full pack, which includes all CE maps
Chemtrails conspiracy?

Testimonials

sargon
Jedi

Post#22 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:45 pm

Good work, lol

...not that I can use it, because I don't have nearly enough space on my school student account to download and install it, nor will I a) get away with it without getting in trouble b) have the time.

but thanks!

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#23 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:44 pm

no prob guys:

i think my last update has arrived...

*link updated*

1. HPE-MP - Installs Halo Combat Evolved with only the Multiplayer Maps activated.
Download (320 MB)
Requires (800 MB)

2. HPE-FP - Installs Halo Combat Evolved with all the maps activated, including Campaign and Multiplayer maps.
Download (680 MB)
Requires (1400 MB)

3. HPE-CE - Installs Halo Custom Edition with all the default maps activated (which is only the Multiplayer maps).
Download (140 MB)
Requires (480 MB)
Chemtrails conspiracy?

Testimonials

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#24 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:38 pm

due to new vista security standards...
there is no way to bypass admin rights via the setup, you have to find your own way to bypass those requirements

i am creating a vista-compatible extraction (doesnt edit registry) for those of you that have these problems
Chemtrails conspiracy?

Testimonials

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#25 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:49 pm

i think i can help with getting around vista security :D . if you guys want it i will post a few ways to gain admin access on a computer

ÞùRify¹
Newb

Post#26 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:10 am

lol i started d/l

taking about 20mins
had to cancel as got to go get bus.

d/l it tomo instead :D
Þure¹

HPT | CBCUP | KW

ÞùRify¹
Newb

Post#27 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:47 am

YO Problems!

Installed it into my shared area. But we have limited space to 250Mb... HOW can I do it? I tried to d/l to their main shared directory, but I do not have admin priviledges. Is there any way that you can make the file smaller? lol JUST for the campaign section please. MP wont work on it anyway as ports are barred cept one for internet.

So JUST for campaign, can U make a file for that and under 250Mb pleaase. :P :D
Þure¹

HPT | CBCUP | KW

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#28 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:07 pm

even for ONLY campaign; its way more than 250mb;

and MP should work without forwarded ports... :P

no point trying to compress more if u have to decompress to the same amount (duh)
Chemtrails conspiracy?

Testimonials

ÞùRify¹
Newb

Post#29 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:26 pm

dont worry. came up with system installation priviledges not granted or something :s cudnt do it.
Þure¹

HPT | CBCUP | KW

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#30 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:46 pm

vista? if not, tell me where the message comes up. maybe i can find a fix / bypass
Chemtrails conspiracy?

Testimonials

Return to “Halo cracked versions”