Just Fyi

Our presence in 02 04 demo
[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Just Fyi

Post#1 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Lot of you guys don't know this, so I thought I would just mention that next week I will be going back home, which means I will have better internet connection and my ports won't be blocked allowing me to actually host my dedi in 1.04. If any of you guys are up for raping some 1.04 clans just to let them know [XK] still is the top dog let me know.

I would consider my dedi to be one of the best home dedis ever to make its way into 1.04. Couple people here can back me up on that. The location of the dedi will be up in Philly so I think the location will be fine for most everyone to play well. Even people in California should find themselves with a decent 133 ping, same goes for the UK'ers. With an upload of around 1600kbps I certainly hope so. :P I can even run two 12 maxplayer dedis successfully without any complaint of warp/lag. :D

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#2 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:29 am

where in philly? can i get 16 ping? lol?
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#3 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:04 am

16 ping? lol I doubt that though you'll easily have 33 ping though. North of Philly in Bucks County. :P

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#4 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:43 pm

I'm permanently moving to georgia sometimes around march 15.

Guess I can say goodbye to 33 ping from NY servers
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#5 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:56 am

Ok my server in 1.04 should be up here within 2 hours. If you want rcon pm me.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#6 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:22 am

Is it an [XK] server or just a dedi? If you're providing a 04 server for [XK] you should put our forum in the name.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#7 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:42 am

do we want to advertise to the world of souless and zagshit
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#8 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:56 am

:P you're idols to many nubs around here;
testimonials:
"OMG XK, those guys are fucking amazing"
- some nub addicted to the ALB servers

"XK? i dont even wanna go there, way out of my league"
- another nub found in (DT) server

i think advertising would be a waste of money (no money, so its not wasting anything)..

=-=-=-=-=-=

omega, i found out the reason y the nsole thing didnt work, hit me up on xfire when u get the chance; didnt you host 32 players for (DT) back yonder?
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials
Chewy: [XK]... the clan you would blow a goat to be in
Garniso: [XK]... where we shoot the messenger and take pride doing it

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#9 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:59 am

[XK]Mistake wrote:do we want to advertise to the world of souless and zagshit

love that fact that you call it my world.. =P

zag*barfs*an doesnt even show his disgraced face around here anymore...
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#10 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:34 am

Ok server is up tell me if there is any problems (for any of you that occasionally visit 1.04).

Name of server should say "http://thexkclan.com/forum/index.php| Hosted by Omega"

If you want me to change it to anything else in particular let me know.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#11 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:31 am

[XK] www.thexkclan.com/forum

or [XK] thexkclan.com/forum

or [XK] thexkclan.com
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

ÞùRify¹
Newb

Post#12 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:41 am

shankedup wrote:

zagan is horrible.
LOL
asked him for a 2v2 scrim. at first he was like yea. then changed his mind when I said it was me and r4in.

then i was like "I thought u wanted more e-reputation, this is your chance to gain a bit of respect by beating 2 well-known UK players"

and he said ok again, he joined server, 2 mins later after a couple of 3sks on him, he fucked off, and logged off xfire. but i'm a faggot anyways so don't listen to me all he plays are matches against shitty US teams and claims he rapes. He may do the occasional 1v1 but only as long as hes got perfect ping and is "in the mood". hes a joke.
Þure¹
Halo Warrior: OS- uL` [XK] [HG] [SM] ~DRA~ $7
HPT | CBCUP | KW

Let the Purification Commence... KW | CB CUP | HPT

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#13 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:40 pm

[XK] ÞùRify¹ wrote:
shankedup wrote:

zagan is horrible.
LOL
asked him for a 2v2 scrim. at first he was like yea. then changed his mind when I said it was me and r4in.

then i was like "I thought u wanted more e-reputation, this is your chance to gain a bit of respect by beating 2 well-known UK players"

and he said ok again, he joined server, 2 mins later after a couple of 3sks on him, he fucked off, and logged off xfire. but i'm a faggot anyways so don't listen to me all he plays are matches against shitty US teams and claims he rapes. He may do the occasional 1v1 but only as long as hes got perfect ping and is "in the mood". hes a joke.

O.o i think we clarified his stupidity in the other 40 zagan-hate threads, but i'm going to use that for my lil anti-nub tutorial (dont ask wut it is)
Chemtrails conspiracy?

Testimonials

Return to “Halo cracked versions”