[XK] vs

competitive matches and clan wars
[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Re: [XK] vs

Post#31 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:00 pm

stfu you suck
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

Icyhot
nerdshit

Post#32 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:44 am

Sorry to rudely bump an old thread but I've been getting alot of msg's about certain comments that went down in this topic, so I'm here to clear them up.

Ebay is not a legend...he's a good player though. I don't know about how legit he is however, I seem to remember him getting caught for cheating at one point or another. His best friend is also Icyhot, so that clears some things up.

Ebay was never caught cheating. He was suspected of cheating in wSu[ but he came clean and that was that. He's probably the smartest 1v1er to ever touch halo. Amazing personality as well.

Also I don't understand why you made that last statement "His best friend is also Icyhot, so that clears some things up." As if I'm such a bad person. I have a good head on my shoulders, sure I've made some mistakes in this game but I'm definitely not a nuisance.

Toodles,
Ryan.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#33 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:54 am

Who's you? It ain't me. From what I remember and no offense but didn't you get caught in KWs for aimbotting? Whether that is true or not lots of people believed the players around you might be ill-legit. Personally I don't really give a shit and neither should you since we've both made our mistakes and moved on. If you want to address that comment you might want to address the person who said it. :wink:

[XK]BRENTos wrote:Ebay is not a legend...he's a good player though. I don't know about how legit he is however, I seem to remember him getting caught for cheating at one point or another. His best friend is also Icyhot, so that clears some things up.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

Icyhot
nerdshit

Post#34 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Apparently that rumor gets around alot B, cause I get it alot.

To clear it up I wasn't caught aimbotting. I was banned from KW in March of 05 for ringing, and from there on it was just massacre. I never knew I'd be gaming for years like I am now so I just kept ringing, thinking I was going to quit one day, and the rest is self explanatory. At one point I was permabanned but when I realized I still loved halo and gaming in general, I decided to get myself unbanned so I could play. Which leads me to what we have now.

But yeah Ebay is definitely legit. I think he may have walled at one point, but regardless he's still one of the smartest players to ever touch halo. He's also one of the funniest people I've ever spoken to in vent.

Also no offense to Brentos, he's a chill guy but you can't listen to anything he says about me. We've hated eachothers guts for a good 4 years now. (Although I haven't talked to him in 2 years -- I'm sure the hatred is still strong between us.)

To conclude this post, I'm gonna be honest I've done some stupid things in Halo, but overall I have a good head on my shoulders and at least I'm man enough to admit them and move on. And that makes me proud, so I don't give a damn what anybody has to say about me. So yeah. :]

[XK]Çhrøñiç
=The General=

Post#35 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Well spoken. I kinda like this guy.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#36 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Yeah he's very chill. Seeks a bit of attention every now and then *refers to hpt forums* but who doesn't? and he seems to have turned over a new leaf and is pretty honest nowadays. With all that shit with your pic being posted and how you handled that. I respect that.

[XK]BRENTos

Post#37 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Icyhot wrote:Apparently that rumor gets around alot B, cause I get it alot.

To clear it up I wasn't caught aimbotting. I was banned from KW in March of 05 for ringing, and from there on it was just massacre. I never knew I'd be gaming for years like I am now so I just kept ringing, thinking I was going to quit one day, and the rest is self explanatory. At one point I was permabanned but when I realized I still loved halo and gaming in general, I decided to get myself unbanned so I could play. Which leads me to what we have now.

But yeah Ebay is definitely legit. I think he may have walled at one point, but regardless he's still one of the smartest players to ever touch halo. He's also one of the funniest people I've ever spoken to in vent.

Also no offense to Brentos, he's a chill guy but you can't listen to anything he says about me. We've hated eachothers guts for a good 4 years now. (Although I haven't talked to him in 2 years -- I'm sure the hatred is still strong between us.)

To conclude this post, I'm gonna be honest I've done some stupid things in Halo, but overall I have a good head on my shoulders and at least I'm man enough to admit them and move on. And that makes me proud, so I don't give a damn what anybody has to say about me. So yeah. :]

The only thing that I really know about you is how you used to cheat against me in KW. I remember a few matches where you bluewalled and I judged you based on that. Also, I don't hate your guts, you're not my most favourite person but who cares, you dug your own grave on that one. In my previous post I was referring to Ebay's crowd since cheaters like to stick together - it's that whole common interest sorta thing, so I stated your name.

With your recent post on the HPT forums I can see that you're trying to grow up and I respect that. So Icynub, it's nice that you come onto these forums and wanna see what's up, stick up for your friend, and whatnot, but what's your real purpose here? Just curious.

Icyhot
nerdshit

Post#38 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:05 pm

[XK]BRENTos wrote:
Icyhot wrote:Apparently that rumor gets around alot B, cause I get it alot.

The only thing that I really know about you is how you used to cheat against me in KW. I remember a few matches where you bluewalled and I judged you based on that. Also, I don't hate your guts, you're not my most favourite person but who cares, you dug your own grave on that one. In my previous post I was referring to Ebay's crowd since cheaters like to stick together - it's that whole common interest sorta thing, so I stated your name.

With your recent post on the HPT forums I can see that you're trying to grow up and I respect that. So Icynub, it's nice that you come onto these forums and wanna see what's up, stick up for your friend, and whatnot, but what's your real purpose here? Just curious.

I did cheat against you, you're right there. But it wasn't like I was a cheater in general. I remember cheating against CRKD because I was 99% sure Unholy cheated as well. Dumb mistake, and even dumber decision, but I mean it's whatever nowadays. Nothing I can do or say about it now.

[XK]m1stake

Post#39 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Don't bother getting into an argument, the past is the past. No need to press an issue that's already been pressed, especially on your own forums. That's a warning to members.

Back on topic, I joined late when chewy quit. In other news, TDC is bad.

Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#40 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:46 pm

HEY FAGGOT WHY DON'T U POST THAT IN THE PROPER THREAD!

[XK]m1stake

Post#41 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:31 pm

gunr was a baddie and doesnt count

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#42 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:43 pm

[XK]m1stake wrote:gunr was a baddie and doesnt count

wha?

gunr is in tdc?
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]m1stake

Post#43 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:59 pm

He was an xk applicant at the time.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#44 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:49 pm

3v3 scrim bg against known botter uberjack and friends. Prolly had envy and temp with him.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#45 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:57 pm

dc
sw
bg

Return to “Postgame Carnage Reports”