{Wwk}

competitive matches and clan wars
!xt5sk
nerdshit

Post#31 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:04 pm

u guyz think im a kid?roflcopter u guyz prolly havent had ur balls dropped. i'm 19 yrso either way im not gonna talk bout age bc any1 can make fun of every age group.

XK·FD~Nazi`
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#32 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:10 pm

!xt5sk wrote:u guyz think im a kid?roflcopter u guyz prolly havent had ur balls dropped. i'm 19 yrso either way im not gonna talk bout age bc any1 can make fun of every age group.

LOL

i got a special formula for posts like this

19-50% = 9.5 years old!

this kid is officially considered 9.5 years old!
ScreaM: scream
ScreaM: lol tried for xk?
[XK]Naz: oh god not you
ScreaM: im not souless

____
{xk} «ÑéêtØ»: if it aint white it aint right
____
[XK]Erøsion wrote:
look at this nigga hating. just because you cant rock a fedora lmao i own like 5.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#33 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:37 pm

!xt5sk wrote:no u dumbfuck. i had a ringer(ubergay hes the guy thats on wwk) for our match where we raped u guys in cbctf ratrace.

You sure did.

You guys beat us 50-19 we beat you 50-13. Now ask yourself; who fails more?
Last edited by [XK]!B• on Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

Authen7iC~
Warrior

Post#34 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:37 pm

LOL BOSSED ^^ - on the ss hes complaining about his reg however xk h.g has double his ping and isnt complaing lawl..

reading his posts were painfull. dont expect to be took seriously until you learn english kiddo. bye

[XK] J·Roc
=Founder=

Post#35 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:13 pm

!xt5sk wrote:u guyz think im a kid?roflcopter

that's fuckin amazing
"I would rather die doing what I love, than not doing anything at all"
-Evel Knievel

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xByl4Ndf7d8[/youtube]

!xt5sk
nerdshit

Post#36 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:23 pm

!xT vs XK

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#37 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 pm

!xt5sk wrote:!xT vs XK

Thanks for proving to the halo community that wwk uses ringers.

[XK]Hav

Post#38 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:57 pm

[quote="[XK]B•LàÃ

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#39 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:06 pm

Wow besides this kids horrendous English skills, his lack of logic in considering the fact that the ss's where XK was beat were really 3rd string units (no disrespect :D guys) I mean seriously, send Liq, Death, Zotob, lash, hav, mistake, etc out there and you guys would get smashed. WwK sent their best players including ringers that were better than the players they have to begin with, against players that aren't the best in XK and call that "rape." Go back to school kid, you obviously didn't get a college education if you really are 19 years old.

[XK]m1stake

Post#40 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:39 pm

that mistake guy is still amazing despite the obvious
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

!xt5sk
nerdshit

Post#41 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:02 pm

i dnt kno what u guyz talkin about. I'm talkin about !xT vs XK where i used there players(Wwk) to help us out in the game, but watever u guyz can make up these claims. idc relli try readin what i said be4 n then tell me how i proved Wwk uses ringers.watever makes u guyz seem better. I have no use in further talkin with ppl who makeup these lies. lol wtf????? i always thought that each mebmer represents the clan. i dnt see y u guyz would bitch bout losing using that excuse. cuz they can use it too. matter of fact if that wasnt so stupid every clan would use that when they lose, but watever makes u guys seem better. its ur forums i dnt want to be apart of this stupid circle. o i wonder wat bs u guys goin to say now.who cares about my typin i dnt type fast so i use shortcuts but if u guyz want me to speak proper then i will

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#42 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:38 pm

!xt5sk wrote:i dnt kno what u guyz talkin about. I'm talkin about !xT vs XK where i used there players(Wwk) to help us out in the game, but watever u guyz can make up these claims. idc relli try readin what i said be4 n then tell me how i proved Wwk uses ringers.watever makes u guyz seem better. I have no use in further talkin with ppl who makeup these lies. lol wtf????? i always thought that each mebmer represents the clan. i dnt see y u guyz would bitch bout losing using that excuse. cuz they can use it too. matter of fact if that wasnt so stupid every clan would use that when they lose, but watever makes u guys seem better. its ur forums i dnt want to be apart of this stupid circle. o i wonder wat bs u guys goin to say now.who cares about my typin i dnt type fast so i use shortcuts but if u guyz want me to speak proper then i will

If you're not in wwk why would you post ss's of wwk beating [XK] then say you're in !xT? If that's the case, then you're a tool. You said we're not even that good because we lost? So I guess wwk isn't good either because they lost too against [XK].

[XK]GurLX
=Captain=

Post#43 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:48 pm

!xt5sk wrote:i dnt kno what u guyz talkin about. I'm talkin about !xT vs XK where i used there players(Wwk) to help us out in the game, but watever u guyz can make up these claims. idc relli try readin what i said be4 n then tell me how i proved Wwk uses ringers.watever makes u guyz seem better. I have no use in further talkin with ppl who makeup these lies. lol wtf????? i always thought that each mebmer represents the clan. i dnt see y u guyz would bitch bout losing using that excuse. cuz they can use it too. matter of fact if that wasnt so stupid every clan would use that when they lose, but watever makes u guys seem better. its ur forums i dnt want to be apart of this stupid circle. o i wonder wat bs u guys goin to say now.who cares about my typin i dnt type fast so i use shortcuts but if u guyz want me to speak proper then i will

I don't care if you speak 'proper' or not...but english would help . And as far as 'having no use in further talkin with people who makeup these lies."...if you think they are lying then leave the forums....remember..you came HERE....they didn't follow you.

[quote="[XK]B•LàÃ

!xt5sk
nerdshit

Post#44 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:21 am

(proper englsh style)but doesn't that mean you guys both suck? Since the wins and losses have been going back n' forth. honestly i dont like being caught in the middle but u guys are tempting me to stay around. I find your comments funny. :lol: . for the game u guys have been talkin about my clan actually changed our tags since the rumors of ur clan have not been so appealing."tx!" i wanted to avoid "this" lik this thread.
Last edited by !xt5sk on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#45 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:25 am

!xt5sk wrote:(proper englsh style)but doesn't that mean you guys both suck? Since the wins and losses have been going back n' forth. honestly i dont like being caught in the middle but u guys are tempting me to stay around. I find your comments funny. :lol:

If you didn't want to be caught in the middle then why post in the first place and say we're not even good? Clearly you wanted to be in the middle otherwise you wouldn't have posted.

So technically, they beat us 50-19 and we beat them 50-13; so ask yourself whose really worse?
Last edited by [XK]!B• on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Postgame Carnage Reports”