!xt5sk
nerdshit

Post#46 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:26 am

omg u guys are like posting so quickly. do u like refresh the page every second

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#47 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:34 am

irony
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

!xt5sk
nerdshit

Post#48 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:26 am

double irony

Killa25
Warrior

Post#49 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:30 am

k i m coming into this.

1) WHO is THIS DUDE !XT, u aint even an WWK member in da first place why are u starting shit for no reason.
2) this kid is talkin smack not wwk i dun even think hes in da clan. i really could care less about who is better than who. i m sure this game doesnt affect ne ones life other than zagan. so why does it matter. k we are bad it doesnt really make me a difference. You win you lose thats the whole part of the game. you cannot win all the time. You win when you lose. you gotta lose to know how to win. for wwk my members to be bragging about some victory, is dumb. You gotta show both aspects fo the game.
3) i hv never talked smack about xk, nor do i plan to i wish to continue to play good clean games with you. we do not recruit aimbotters. yes assasin comes in and scrims with us but he is not included within our clan. i hv no respect for aimbotters because id like to expose all the aimbotters.

my appologizes to the xk clan.

p.s that server regs was horrible authetic. stop frontin

[XK]d3tOx`

Post#50 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:06 am

rr: me and pun vs two wwk guys who refused to wear their tags

[XK]Hav

Post#51 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:21 am

Detox posted the first which is ratrace, 2nd is mine is derelict.

Goodluck= Killa
Badluck= Hero

[XK]LiquoR+

Post#52 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:37 am

this is easily the biggest joke thread i've ever posted in.

my last contribution to this thread:

I will roll any of your players 1v1. If you disagree you should feel free to xfire me at dsnicholas, so I can make it clear that you in no way can compete with me in a halobattlematchwarbattlewar. and why the fuck do you spell like, "lyk". fuckin e-fags.

xfire=dsnicholas
i miss [XK]Dank, [XK]Dayz, [XK]Coca, and [XK]Murder. come back to me boys...

"you are unaware, regardless of what you may think"-[XK]B

[XK]BRENTos

Post#53 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:53 am

yeah guys, play Nick and you'll get your nubshit asses handed to you. Do it if you disagree, do it if you agree, do it if you don't care, just play him.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#54 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:30 am

nick I hate sandcastles too
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK] Bunzo

Post#55 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Halobattlesscrimswars lulz

xfire: sexxybun

[XK]GurLX
=Captain=

Post#56 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:39 pm

!xt5sk wrote:(proper englsh style)but doesn't that mean you guys both suck? Since the wins and losses have been going back n' forth. honestly i dont like being caught in the middle but u guys are tempting me to stay around. I find your comments funny. :lol: . for the game u guys have been talkin about my clan actually changed our tags since the rumors of ur clan have not been so appealing."tx!" i wanted to avoid "this" lik this thread.

I think that is complete crap. If you wanted to 'avoid' all of this you would have told your pimp to come post the shit himself. Instead, you are screaming at them on our forums in hopes that one day these guys might actually give a rats fat ass about your opinion. Not to burst your bubble or anything, but your best bet is to tell your leader, or your ringer...(or whoever MADE you come deliver this message) to POST THIER OWN SHIT. .

see?..easy peasy

XK·FD~Nazi`

Post#57 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:41 am

[XK]GurLX wrote:
!xt5sk wrote:(proper englsh style)but doesn't that mean you guys both suck? Since the wins and losses have been going back n' forth. honestly i dont like being caught in the middle but u guys are tempting me to stay around. I find your comments funny. :lol: . for the game u guys have been talkin about my clan actually changed our tags since the rumors of ur clan have not been so appealing."tx!" i wanted to avoid "this" lik this thread.

I think that is complete crap. If you wanted to 'avoid' all of this you would have told your pimp to come post the shit himself. Instead, you are screaming at them on our forums in hopes that one day these guys might actually give a rats fat ass about your opinion. Not to burst your bubble or anything, but your best bet is to tell your leader, or your ringer...(or whoever MADE you come deliver this message) to POST THIER OWN SHIT. .

see?..easy peasy

whata rape
ScreaM: scream
ScreaM: lol tried for xk?
[XK]Naz: oh god not you
ScreaM: im not souless

____
{xk} «ÑéêtØ»: if it aint white it aint right
____
[XK]Erøsion wrote:
look at this nigga hating. just because you cant rock a fedora lmao i own like 5.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#58 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:19 am

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

XK·FD~Nazi`

Post#59 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:32 am

Wwk are queerz.
ScreaM: scream
ScreaM: lol tried for xk?
[XK]Naz: oh god not you
ScreaM: im not souless

____
{xk} «ÑéêtØ»: if it aint white it aint right
____
[XK]Erøsion wrote:
look at this nigga hating. just because you cant rock a fedora lmao i own like 5.

Return to “Postgame Carnage Reports”