H20 (souless and friends flame out in this thread)

competitive matches and clan wars
[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Re: H20 (souless and friends flame out in this thread)

Post#61 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:53 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:"souless and friends" such a cute title

I don't think I could pull off a "and friends" title if I had no friends. Congrats or something.

blade wrote:Image

You must be pretty good to beat fear and tome. But hey, if it gets you up in the morning.~~~
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

[XK]Hav

Post#62 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:46 am

[XK]Mistake wrote:
[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:"souless and friends" such a cute title

I don't think I could pull off a "and friends" title if I had no friends. Congrats or something.

blade wrote:Image

You must be pretty good to beat fear and tome. But hey, if it gets you up in the morning.~~~

Yea and goodjob posting this like your members actually played this!!! Look what was on assasins filefront!!
http://files.filefront.com/2v2+XK+Fear+ ... einfo.html, I uploaded it to mine but I'm sure Final played alongside him.

blade
Nub

Post#63 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:55 pm

Uh, yea, assassin plays with us.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#64 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:20 am

They came in and called us "xk shitties"

me, garn, stryfe and zerk

SW

DC
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]GµMby
=Spartan=

Post#65 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:44 am

I heard yall got raped on rr though?

[XK]Hav

Post#66 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:45 am

Man those H20-guys suck they must of been talking a lot of shit. I heard you guys lost that RR. Dunno was a rumor.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#67 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:46 am

wut i found this on brownsoulja's xfire

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#68 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:29 am

And the one where you all quit out midgame:

If you plan out quitting out midgame next time, please go play someone else. It really is a waste of our time.

[XK]GµMby
=Spartan=

Post#69 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:15 am

sh get good

[XK]Hav

Post#70 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:16 am

[XK]Garniso wrote:And the one where you all quit out midgame:

If you plan out quitting out midgame next time, please go play someone else. It really is a waste of our time.

There was like 30 seconds left, and we'd thought it be funny. You're such a homo garn get a sense of humor.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#71 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:25 am

lol wow weird. I remember you guys doing the exact same thing to us. We thought it would be hilarious. We played our part and acted like h20 nubs. I thought it was funny when you guys did it to us, weird how it's not the same on the other end. Not like you did the same thing once either, you've played against many of us many times undercover. It's for jokes, chillax broseph.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#72 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:32 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:lol wow weird. I remember you guys doing the exact same thing to us.

My team doesn't quit out. Srry but you have the wrong people. If your planning out quitting out, then just don't play. it might be for "jokes" to some but it wastes other people's time. And I don't like having my time wasted.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#73 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:57 pm

haha I can't believe your taking it this serious over a game Garn. It wasn't "mid-game" but exactly 30 seconds left and we thought it would be just like h2o to do the same thing, we were simply playing the part. If we didn't, you guys would have easily figured us out. I don't know whether your pissed cause we got you back this good or because you didn't get your pcr. Either way this reaction your having just makes it that much better t.b.h. It's just like the other day when you guys got us you said "you guys were looking for a scrim so we gave you one." Same thing applies here though I really don't care at this point, if you can't take a joke like this then just wow. I came in your teamspeak to talk with you right after those games and you kicked me? That's mature. I still love you bro, but seriously, it's not life and death here, just a game. Please take a step back and look at how you're reacting like this. Don't escalate it please lol. Playing halo in general is wasting time, it's not fulfilling anything in life so if you don't want your time wasted go do something else.

[XK]Hav

Post#74 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:14 pm

[XK]Garniso wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:lol wow weird. I remember you guys doing the exact same thing to us.

My team doesn't quit out. Srry but you have the wrong people. If your planning out quitting out, then just don't play. it might be for "jokes" to some but it wastes other people's time. And I don't like having my time wasted.

You sound like a robot.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#75 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:48 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:lol wow weird. I remember you guys doing the exact same thing to us. We thought it would be hilarious. We played our part and acted like h20 nubs. I thought it was funny when you guys did it to us, weird how it's not the same on the other end. Not like you did the same thing once either, you've played against many of us many times undercover. It's for jokes, chillax broseph.

Its not the same because we told you it was us after the one match. Its ok for me to do it because I'm the leader. But 4 games of talking shit? Then you post on the forum like you have no idea what's going on? Come on now, that is a bit much. You guys got rolled. Especially in BG (I should have stayed Garn it would have been 3-0). If you want to scrim, you don't have to act that---- shady, adding me to xfire and pretending to be someone that you're not. Havoc you should have more sense. You know how moves like this can backfire and cause people to get kicked from the clan. I don't think you want to take that responsibility now do you captain?
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

Return to “Postgame Carnage Reports”