Lash vs Mistake

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Lash vs Mistake

Post#1 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:21 am

Thanks so much to lash who answered all of my recording questions, then took me through the entire windows movie maker process, proving several times that I lacked the basic tools that 18 year olds need to survive.

I did however find that the core 2 quad compresses 70 GB of video in 10 minutes, and then laughed at the people on the KWs forums who complained that compressing takes all day. I'm sure uploading will be a bitch though, the first vid will be here shortly. I even added in some fancy titles and transitions!

Mistake vs Lash - Chillout

Hang em coming soon.
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

[XK]m1stake

Post#2 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:41 am

Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#3 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:23 pm

Yea those were real fun games last night. We should play again... both record...except in a serious play. I love watching 1v1's in the another person's view :)

LOL at ur 76 kb HeH video... u FAILED at compressing that 1! You might have done 75 kb instead of mb, cuz the file won't even load up on realplayer/WMP.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]m1stake

Post#4 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:48 pm

Says 61.5 MB total on my screen, hacker

[XK]m1stake

Post#5 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:49 pm

After downloading it, I can definitely say THE FUCK?

Agóur
Champion

Post#6 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:35 pm

you uploaded your wmm project file rather than the video
8)

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#7 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:12 pm

yea n1 MISTAKE LOL
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

tRiP
Super Slayer

Post#8 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:18 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Yea those were real fun games last night. We should play again... both record...except in a serious play. I love watching 1v1's in the another person's view :)

LOL at ur 76 kb HeH video... u FAILED at compressing that 1! You might have done 75 kb instead of mb, cuz the file won't even load up on realplayer/WMP.

Yeah, I really enjoy watching gameplays too. Whether 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, fucking 500v500, whatever the matchup, I like to watch the person play and learn anything from him that I don't already know and work on it.

-tRiP
Many fall, but one remains.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtFkIdanNEs[/youtube]

Nerevarine

[XK]m1stake

Post#9 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:16 pm

START TAKING NOTES

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Post#10 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:01 pm

Shot at 2007-08-12

Didn't want you to see my hacks so didn't record.

[XK]m1stake

Post#11 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:55 am

knew it

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#12 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:44 pm

[XK]~ZoTOb! wrote:Image
Shot at 2007-08-12

Didn't want you to see my hacks so didn't record.

yea i know... i sightjacked you and found out... and also this should be perfect evidence enough

[XK]m1stake

Post#13 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:01 pm

thats sad, hacking against lash

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Post#14 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:07 pm

Dont tell b :oops:

[XK]d3tOx`

Post#15 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:38 pm

[XK]~ZoTOb! wrote:Dont tell b :oops:

nah by the time it works itself through our system..you wont be banned for a yr

Return to “Montages”