XK vs H2o

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

XK vs H2o

Post#1 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:11 pm

http://files.filefront.com/XK+vs+h2owmv ... einfo.html

i suck at editing. dont hate. I included a really great shot of garn's in here too. :lol:

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Re: XK vs H2o

Post#2 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:18 pm

WELL AT LEAST WE KNOW YOU'RE 100% LEGIT JUDGING BY HOW YOU AIM. AND NO DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT... I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A PRETTY GOOD PLAYER. although you used to get the most bs questionable kills on me I couldn't tell, you faggot! xD
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#3 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:47 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:although you used to get the most bs questionable kills on me I couldn't tell, you faggot! xD

YA I PASTED THAT TO WORD AND BLEW IT UP

t.b.h i didnt have any good clips in that vid. oh fucking well. i blame garn. :oops:

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#4 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Im too lazy to wacth the whole thing. Can someone just tell me when my part comes up?

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#5 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Just post all our wins on their forum.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#6 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:28 pm

[XK]Garniso wrote:Im too lazy to wacth the whole thing. Can someone just tell me when my part comes up?

its like 2:15 I believe. It's fucking rape t.b.h.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#7 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:23 pm

Ya, that was epic bottage on my part. Although, u couldn't really help getting tk'd unlike in this clip

In time i want to be able to allow XK members to be able to upload vids they want to share to the forum and then be able to show them via an embedded video player such as this. The one above uses .flv (which is the best online media format for a web server such as this). The user uploads is a feature that is enabled in phpbb3 but I think its a feature that only members should use instead of all the other randoms that come on here. However to limit it only to members is going to need an overall in the user groups which will take time (and currently I am busy with other projects that will go live on this forum very soon :D :D ).

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#8 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:07 pm

LOL i dont think u like me. u betray me every match hahaha

i was looking dp heard u saying "coming in" and jumped down 'dead' /fail

Return to “Montages”