Assassin and {PRO} Toxic vs WhiNE and Dam0!

video clips from the Halo community.

Poll: Assassin Bots?

Yes
67%
No
33%
Total votes: 15

Assassin
Nubsauce

Re: Assassin and {PRO} Toxic vs WhiNE and Dam0!

Post#16 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:50 pm

[XK]Hav wrote:Assassin I'm just going to speak on behalf of the clan. I'm not going to berate you, or even make fun of you. Dude this shit is so obvious, just admit it we got to you. You caved and botted again. As the case with temp, neeto, gold, busta, it's easier for people to keep botting again. Just be a man and own it to it, so we can close this and you can stop embarassing yourself at hacking in a video game. It's just a fucking a game. At least you aren't caught cheating on your spouse in your workplace, or something like embezzlement so whatever just delete the bot please.

Your clan has always considered me a cheater, after that one instance which occurred over a year ago, so even so, regardless of the amount of videos I choose to upload to reinforce my legitimacy it wouldn't really matter at this point. Anyways, Dam0! thought I was cheating throughout the ratrace match, and questioned me various times if I was recording, I said no, and he left - So I decided to upload. I also took the liberty of uploading the co scrim as well, and as you can see I've already been questioned by a few of your members.

I slowed down the shot and sent it to lash, since he requested it to indicate the transaction right at the beginning of the shot, this unfortunately simmers a part of the shot as I look up, - Which now is considered the "Lock on". I'm a very reasonable player, and cheating has never gotten me anywhere in the past, so if your going to call me a cheater, or botter, so be it. Ultimately it is your clan's decision. As for the shot at 1:57, where I come out of shotties and look at stickies where dam0! jumped up, that shot by far is not a bot of any kind, But the only shot that I must say that looks somewhat sketchy is the one at 15, since my mouse movements seemed much slower after the jerk. In any case I uploaded both videos, and was questioned in game for my shots in rat-race where I've played much better. But of course they're are always skeptics who must analyze all my shots to look for "Lock on's" or "Snaps". But do you honestly believe that I would bot 1 shot, out of that entire video and go 25-23 on co? really?

This has also occurred in others shots in many past videos, e.g: Trapt's Final a shot on Murder on co looked like a snap/lock.on because of the editing, also a shot on Bloodgulch because of a transaction. Anyways at the end of the day it's your decision not mine. As I said before this your clan's forums having my point a view across is almost unlikely to occur. Anyhow, I played the matches I uploaded both cut out only my deaths, and a few crappy nade kills, nonetheless you all still and always will consider me a cheater. I have cheated in the past, and I have rigorously tried to prove my legitimacy, but in any case it seems like this isn't going to approve here. I'll make sure, to upload the entire video next time.

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#17 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:10 pm

Assassin wrote:But do you honestly believe that I would bot 1 shot, out of that entire video and go 25-23 on co? really?

Oh, you mean like Busta.
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

Assassin
Nubsauce

Post#18 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:17 pm

[XK]Mistake wrote:
Assassin wrote:But do you honestly believe that I would bot 1 shot, out of that entire video and go 25-23 on co? really?

Oh, you mean like Busta.

Busta botted much more then 1 shot, he just hid it very well because of his clickbot. At his time there were only aimbots and bluewalls around, till snafu made a clickbot, and he got a hold of it. Either way when he had his bot, he almost never lost a match on kw, because of his clickbot and his team. In his video he only bots about 40% throughout the entire video. In this case I'm being questioned because of one shot with a shotty. But i've been questioned countless times in game for only the rat-race. It's amazing that all my other shots in all my other videos, and in that current video are legit, except one shot? whats the point of botting then?

Oh btw why is this thread called Assasin & {PRO}Toxic? he wasn't my partner, he was dam0!'s when I beat him in a past scrim.

[XK]m1stake

Post#19 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:27 pm

I don't know what the point of aimbotting at all is.
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#20 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:25 pm

Assassin wrote:
[XK]Hav wrote:Assassin I'm just going to speak on behalf of the clan. I'm not going to berate you, or even make fun of you. Dude this shit is so obvious, just admit it we got to you. You caved and botted again. As the case with temp, neeto, gold, busta, it's easier for people to keep botting again. Just be a man and own it to it, so we can close this and you can stop embarassing yourself at hacking in a video game. It's just a fucking a game. At least you aren't caught cheating on your spouse in your workplace, or something like embezzlement so whatever just delete the bot please.

Your clan has always considered me a cheater, after that one instance which occurred over a year ago, so even so, regardless of the amount of videos I choose to upload to reinforce my legitimacy it wouldn't really matter at this point. Anyways, Dam0! thought I was cheating throughout the ratrace match, and questioned me various times if I was recording, I said no, and he left - So I decided to upload. I also took the liberty of uploading the co scrim as well, and as you can see I've already been questioned by a few of your members.

I slowed down the shot and sent it to lash, since he requested it to indicate the transaction right at the beginning of the shot, this unfortunately simmers a part of the shot as I look up, - Which now is considered the "Lock on". I'm a very reasonable player, and cheating has never gotten me anywhere in the past, so if your going to call me a cheater, or botter, so be it. Ultimately it is your clan's decision. As for the shot at 1:57, where I come out of shotties and look at stickies where dam0! jumped up, that shot by far is not a bot of any kind, But the only shot that I must say that looks somewhat sketchy is the one at 15, since my mouse movements seemed much slower after the jerk. In any case I uploaded both videos, and was questioned in game for my shots in rat-race where I've played much better. But of course they're are always skeptics who must analyze all my shots to look for "Lock on's" or "Snaps". But do you honestly believe that I would bot 1 shot, out of that entire video and go 25-23 on co? really?

This has also occurred in others shots in many past videos, e.g: Trapt's Final a shot on Murder on co looked like a snap/lock.on because of the editing, also a shot on Bloodgulch because of a transaction. Anyways at the end of the day it's your decision not mine. As I said before this your clan's forums having my point a view across is almost unlikely to occur. Anyhow, I played the matches I uploaded both cut out only my deaths, and a few crappy nade kills, nonetheless you all still and always will consider me a cheater. I have cheated in the past, and I have rigorously tried to prove my legitimacy, but in any case it seems like this isn't going to approve here. I'll make sure, to upload the entire video next time.

Blah blah blah...

You're a known botter, you've botted before and now you bot again. Can anyone say they're really surprised? I'm not sure why you deny it, its pretty blatant. I don't trust you so you can practically bullshit with your words more, whatever it takes to make you sleep at night. It is undeniable that you still have hard on for [XK] and you need the bot because you're Assassin; a botter. Nuff said. Why you write long ass speeches no one will read is beyond me. You could have simply linked us the vid to the full match and that would have been that....Oh, what's that? You deleted it? How convenient.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

Assassin
Nubsauce

Post#21 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:45 pm

[XK]B•LàÐéN wrote:
Assassin wrote:

Blah blah blah...

You're a known botter, you've botted before and now you bot again. Can anyone say they're really surprised? I'm not sure why you deny it, its pretty blatant. I don't trust you so you can practically bullshit with your words more, whatever it takes to make you sleep at night. It is undeniable that you still have hard on for [XK] and you need the bot because you're Assassin; a botter. Nuff said. Why you write long ass speeches no one will read is beyond me. You could have simply linked us the vid to the full match and that would have been that....Oh, what's that? You deleted it? How convenient.

Yeah, I've deleted it. I don't know about you, but I don't need to keep a full length video on defeating a no name clan, on my fraps file, with that being said; "A hard on for xk" I've uploaded to prove my legitmacy multiple times, and as I've said before that's not a "bot" a simple transaction of a minor clip, It's as simple as that. I have no need trashing you on your own forum, but feel free to say what ever you like, I'm pleased my videos are being closed captioned and viewed sanctimoniously, by defeated foes. "Known botter" perhaps through your eyes, current botter, - nah don't think so.
Last edited by Assassin on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#22 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:47 pm

Assassin wrote:But the only shot that I must say that looks somewhat sketchy is the one at 15, since my mouse movements seemed much slower after the jerk. In any case I uploaded both videos, and was questioned in game for my shots in rat-race where I've played much better

LOL I like that reasoning. The shot looks suspicious but its ok b/c he uploaded.
I also really like some of his defense points "I don't bot b/c" : Whats the point of botting on and off?, I just slightly went positive, it was only a shotty, Ignore that CO clip and only focus on RR, and I ONLY editied out my deaths and octo-nading kills.

Assassin
Nubsauce

Post#23 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:52 pm

[XK]Garniso wrote:
Assassin wrote:But the only shot that I must say that looks somewhat sketchy is the one at 15, since my mouse movements seemed much slower after the jerk. In any case I uploaded both videos, and was questioned in game for my shots in rat-race where I've played much better

LOL I like that reasoning. The shot looks suspicious but its ok b/c he uploaded.
I also really like some of his defense points "I don't bot b/c" : Whats the point of botting on and off?, I just slightly went positive, it was only a shotty, Ignore that CO clip and only focus on RR, and I ONLY editied out my deaths and octo-nading kills.

Have I said "Hey focus on the rr, don't bother cheaking out the co match" I could have easily uploaded the rat-race match alone, but I had decided to upload both. "Octo-nades" - I don't know you, nor do I care, you obviously don't know me, but you'll be highly judgmental and follow your beliefs, along with your cult.. I mean clan.

Anyhow, posting my defense here hasn't really made a difference since most of you will pick scratch at anything you can find against me since well it is your clan in the video. I've made my statement, I've said what has needed to be said, you can categorize me as a botter, but that has never changed anything. Enjoy the rest of this thread.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#24 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Assassin wrote:Have I said "Hey focus on the rr, don't bother cheaking out the co match" I could have easily uploaded the rat-race match alone, but I had decided to upload both. "Octo-nades" - I don't know you, nor do I care, you obviously don't know me, but you'll be highly judgmental and follow your beliefs, along with your cult.. I mean clan.

Yes son, you do imply that you want us to focus only on the rr game b/c you said that it was that game that you got accused of botting in. Thus you want us to mostly ignore the CO clips and look at the RR game to find something wrong in.

As for your second statement, you said yourself that you editied out the nade kills. But lets be honest here. This is Halo and how many ppl just throw 1 nade? The "octo-nade" was a exaggerated joke but in reality I bet that Im not that far from the truth. As you said your not that good in Halo. And what do those ppl do? They nade like its going out of style.
Also my opinions are completely seperate from anyone in XK. I have caught more botters and have looked at more vids that most people in this game (Care to be run through my botter list?). I am completely impartial when I over view a video that is deemed to be questionable and I have no objections to telling others that they are wrong in their judgement about it.

But o wells i guess im just "going" with the herd on this one. Fail more Assassin.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#25 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:14 pm

We’re a “no-name clan?” Didn’t I say that to you last year in (DT) when you were just growing hair on your balls? Seriously, you make montages with [XK] in them and we’re a no name clan? I’m honored to tell you that you’re an idiot. For someone that has rigorously tried to prove his legitimacy by recording all his matches (while making several mini [XK] montages along the way) to conveniently delete this [XK] vid? Seriously, you botted and you just proved it. Refuse to upload the vid because it’s pretty blatant. I don’t blame you, you’re a nub, we predicted that you wouldn’t. Thanks for coming out Assassin, another TempV2.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]m1stake

Post#26 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:13 pm

v4 but i'm a faggot anyways so don't listen to me

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#27 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:55 pm

too late at nite for my juvenile mind to read such nonsense:

after watchin 0:15 .. -> how is that a bot when hes not locked onto his head the whole time? it DOES seem liek a lock, but idk if its bot since the reticle strays from the Y-position of his head..... :S

just a thought
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials
Chewy: [XK]... the clan you would blow a goat to be in
Garniso: [XK]... where we shoot the messenger and take pride doing it

[XK]Hav

Post#28 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:52 am

shankedup wrote:too late at nite for my juvenile mind to read such nonsense:

after watchin 0:15 .. -> how is that a bot when hes not locked onto his head the whole time? it DOES seem liek a lock, but idk if its bot since the reticle strays from the Y-position of his head..... :S

just a thought

A bot doesn't necessarily lock on to someones head, he clearly locks on and follows the strafe of the body perfectly. Again Assassin be a fucking man. It's really blatant. You make us seem like idiots, just because you uploaded yourself botting doesn't mean that clears you?? Plenty of people upload themselves aimbotting and DENY DENY DENY. It's the same trick over and over again... That shot is am aimbot and 1:57 u snap on to a guy midair after he was killed.. come the fuck on now how embarassing.

Return to “Montages”