Wait, wut.

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]Hav
=Highly Respected Member=

Wait, wut.

Post#1 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:01 pm

http://files.filefront.com/AKira+green+ ... einfo.html

Apparently this h20 kid that we played erosion "Papoose/Mixtape" was caught aimbotting and this was posted on the hpt forums. EDITED: GARN SAID I WAS WRONG BOUT THE 7, BUT ANYWAY HE SNAPS IN HERE.
Last edited by [XK]Hav on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Re: Wait, wut.

Post#2 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:36 pm

[XK]Hav wrote: notice the 7 in the top right hand corner....

Ummm....That "7" was edited in. The newer aimbots place the lead in the upper left had corner of the screen in red. You have the option to hit F7 to turn lead display off. It doesn't just randomly pop up in purple during the game in the wrong place of the screen.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#3 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Um............................................ Souless used to use the name "Akira."

I only saw one snap also, at the beginning where the guy comes out of port and Akira is by shields.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#4 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:30 am

That person wasn't botting. It might look like he snapped when he was @ shields shooting that guy by port but when u slow it down, you can see that it wasn't an aimbot snap.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#5 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:04 am

The 7 is just edited in.
I didn't watch the video any longer then a minute. The first kill was weird as fuk tho.

Overall I really cant tell, with him speeding shit up randomly and with his bad frame rates/ mouse movement to confirm if it's a bot or anything. So I'll just give him benefit of the doubt.

If it's souless anyway...if doesn't really matter. He's a idiot and he's botted and been caught on more then one occasion plenty of times. Once you've been caught more then three times...I think it doesn't matter wtf you do after that. Another video won't help prove an already proven point. Because you're already in the category of assassin, envy, uberbojack, wicked, busta and temp for the rest of your halo e-life. Which is to make your left shift key extra padded for comfort.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#6 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:00 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote: Because you're already in the category of assassin, envy, uberbojack, wicked, busta and temp for the rest of your halo e-life. Which is to make your left shift key extra padded for comfort.

That made me laugh pretty good.

Return to “Montages”