2009 2v2 bracket videos

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Re: 2009 2v2 bracket videos

Post#16 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:31 pm

you can do that yourself, leader boy.
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#17 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:01 pm

[XK]m1stake wrote:
[XK]`K!`TT´¥ wrote:again, i don't drive a car, therefore my vehicle is not inferior to yours. cars and trucks are different, let me say it again, cars and trucks are different they are types of vehicles. do you see my point yet?

Why is it relevant if you drive a car or not? I didn't say that you drove an inferior car, I said you liked inferior cars. Car vs truck - does it matter? They both have four wheels and are manufactured by the same companies, and those companies make shitty vehicles.

Trucks and Cars may be manufactured by the same companies but they are by no means of the same quality.
Trucks are bigger and more sturdy than cars, in a crash what wins? Thats right you guessed it, the truck does.
i'm not trying dispute which cars are better but i am telling you that trucks are a different type of vehicle and as such should be treated in their own category.

[XK]m1stake

Post#18 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Which relates to my argument...?

[XK]`K!`TT´¥ wrote:Trucks and Cars may be manufactured by the same companies but they are by no means of the same quality. Trucks are bigger and more sturdy than cars, in a crash what wins? Thats right you guessed it, the truck does. i'm not trying dispute which cars are better but i am telling you that trucks are a different type of vehicle and as such should be treated in their own category.

Bigger does not equal sturdier. A Civic gets wrecked by an F150, and an F150 gets wrecked by a Mack. Sturdiness has nothing to do with it (Unless you count the phrase "built like a Mack truck" :p).

If you want me to rephrase, American vehicles aren't as good as their foreign counterparts.
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

ßÖX3R
Jedi Master

Post#19 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:22 am

[XK]m1stake wrote:you can do that yourself, leader boy.

Done.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#20 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:29 am

[XK]ßÖX3R wrote:

Done.

Should give his global mod powers to me.

XK·FD~Nazi`

Post#21 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:52 am

[XK]ßÖX3R wrote:i was on a macbook without a mouse and in the library - and using a track pad - but i played u because i didnt want to back down, throw ur cute little win score at me, ur words are hollow and thanks to you our tourney faild :D

@ B

demoted :D

mistake stallowned
ScreaM: scream
ScreaM: lol tried for xk?
[XK]Naz: oh god not you
ScreaM: im not souless

____
{xk} «ÑéêtØ»: if it aint white it aint right
____
[XK]Erøsion wrote:
look at this nigga hating. just because you cant rock a fedora lmao i own like 5.

[XK]BRENTos

Post#22 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:04 am

The tournament hasn't failed yet, it's just taking longer then expected - that's understandable. Anyways, I'm converting my vids now (AGAIN) and will post them soon. Would be nice to have others post besides Ero for completeness sake but it doesn't matter; noone hacked anyways.

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#23 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:41 pm

[XK]m1stake wrote:Which relates to my argument...?

[XK]`K!`TT´¥ wrote:Trucks and Cars may be manufactured by the same companies but they are by no means of the same quality. Trucks are bigger and more sturdy than cars, in a crash what wins? Thats right you guessed it, the truck does. i'm not trying dispute which cars are better but i am telling you that trucks are a different type of vehicle and as such should be treated in their own category.

Bigger does not equal sturdier. A Civic gets wrecked by an F150, and an F150 gets wrecked by a Mack. Sturdiness has nothing to do with it (Unless you count the phrase "built like a Mack truck" :p).

If you want me to rephrase, American vehicles aren't as good as their foreign counterparts.

lol i see what your saying, i was just influenced alot as a kid that "american made is always better" so i guess i kinda just let it loose.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#24 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:09 pm

Foreign cars>American. Thought that was already established somewhere else?

Yeah Brent it's not about hacking, I want to put together a video or something yA kNO?

[XK]BRENTos

Post#25 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Ya I was joking, a montage would be quite cool.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#26 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:28 pm

[XK]ßÖX3R wrote:

Done.

lol owned

The tournament is going to take a little extra while, and it's understandable. I'm personally moving (again, yeah I've moved alot in my life, lol) to a new home this weekend. The tourney should be over well before May though. And we'll open a summer bracket afterwords that's much bigger and invites even active non-xk members into the tourney. Might even be 3v3 instead of 2v2, with more variety of gameplay like oddball or race as an extra tie breaker round or something. Should be fun...

My round one vids will be up sometime soon.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

ßÖX3R
Jedi Master

Post#27 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:42 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:
The tournament is going to take a little extra while, and it's understandable. I'm personally moving (again, yeah I've moved alot in my life, lol) to a new home this weekend. The tourney should be over well before May though. And we'll open a summer bracket afterwords that's much bigger and invites even active non-xk members into the tourney. Might even be 3v3 instead of 2v2, with more variety of gameplay like oddball or race as an extra tie breaker round or something. Should be fun...

My round one vids will be up sometimes soon.

sounds legit, im also moving to a new apt this summer and will have my desktop shipped from cali

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#28 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:21 pm

Yeah that was my way of thinking when I started this 2v2 thing. Afterwards maybe 3v3s or 4v4s.

Where you moving to?

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#29 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:50 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:Where you moving to?

Lawrenceville, which is a city still in Georgia.

I'm really just moving to the next city...just 20 mins away.

Our family originally moved from Maryland a year ago, but we rented a 2 floor average home as we got here as we searched for acceptable homes around here.

We eventually found a 'real' house and since the rental contract expires at the end of this month, we have all weekend to move out.

Damn I've been waiting for this...Finally I get my own garage :D
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]m1stake

Post#30 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:25 pm

demoted to co-leader. Lolwut

If I go to college in md we should meat irl.

Return to “Montages”