kitty v lash part 5

video clips from the Halo community.

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Re: kitty v lash part 5

Post#2 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:35 pm

l2compress
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#3 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:40 pm

wmm doesn't work so i used vegas and compressed it to a wmv file. unless you have a better way?

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#4 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Funny wmm works just fine for me with wegame.

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#5 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:55 pm

wmm doesn't work...PERIOD fo rany file i put in it not just wegame. not even fraps files worked with it or mp3s. it just doens't work anymore.

@mistake i took the vids from 30 GBs to 200 MBs if thats not compression idk what it

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#6 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:13 pm

100MB is really too big, and 200MB is over really too big. All you need is 640x480, about 650kps.
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#7 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:57 pm

http://files.filefront.com/halfcaro11vk ... einfo.html
half my caro vid. Nothing special at all. In fact, don't bother even watching it fish heads!

I wasn't really putting much effort so I just decided to stop recording after awhile, so it's not a full video.

BUT GGS KITTY
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#8 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:12 pm

LOL i tried so hard on caro too :cry:

Return to “Montages”