Me vs Scene

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Re: Me vs Scene

Post#16 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:35 pm

Actually i think highlights are pretty stupid.

You might as well make a montage, not some shitty 1 shot 1 kill clips. I'd rather watch a 30 min match where I actually feel like I'm in control of the player I'm watching.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#17 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:54 pm

Actually I think you're stupid.

[XK]Fear
=Captain=

Post#18 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:59 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Actually i think highlights are pretty stupid.

You might as well make a montage, not some shitty 1 shot 1 kill clips. I'd rather watch a 30 min match where I actually feel like I'm in control of the player I'm watching.

:cheer:

[XK]Fear
=Captain=

Post#19 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:00 am

here is the rr game if anyone cares.
http://files.filefront.com/1v1scenerrwm ... einfo.html
feel free to give constructive criticism. unless you're kitty in which case, blow me. <3

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#20 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:10 pm

I'm getting sick of your 150+ mb files with it not being streamable :evil:
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Fear
=Captain=

Post#21 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:13 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:I'm getting sick of your 150+ mb files with it not being streamable :evil:

lol stfu they are like 2.8gb before i compress them u fatty. What do u want me to do take the sound out of them so they're less fun to watch. I personally can't stand to watch a video with no sound. But if thats wut you guys want sure ill take off the sound to make it a smaller file, but im already compressing like a motherfucker.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#22 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:14 pm

even an mp3 isn't over 10mb. Taking sound won't do shit to the file size. Just compress the video in smaller kbps. or mbps.

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#23 » Sun May 10, 2009 12:54 pm

You only need like 400 or 500 kbs to get 30 fps at 640x480.
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

Return to “Montages”