Me vs Scene

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]Fear
=Captain=

Me vs Scene

Post#1 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:04 am

heres a 1v1 on heh with scene. really close game. this was played when scene was still in xk.
Sorrry about excessive typing and the sound fucks up at some point and makes horrible sounds so u might want to mute it. It sounds like a fucking static attack.
http://files.filefront.com/1v1scenehehw ... einfo.html

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Re: Me vs Scene

Post#2 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Oh, your still alive fear

181 freakin Mbs... Better be worth it fear. :!:
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Hav
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#3 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:16 pm

1v1 my cali?

Gj Fear I watched most of it, sometimes you played silly, but you capitalized on Scene's mistakes and made a nice comeback to win! Some shots you had I really thought to myself why are you rushing with 1 bar? But you managed to pull some miracle bullshit, which was surprising. You've come a long way, and maybe it's because of the new computer, but you used to blow dick. Just remember you can't rush someone good when you have 2 bars flashing and the other person has a shotgun.

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#4 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:50 pm

[XK]Hav wrote:1v1 my cali?

was that really necessary?
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials
Chewy: [XK]... the clan you would blow a goat to be in
Garniso: [XK]... where we shoot the messenger and take pride doing it

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#5 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:07 pm

I saw the tag [XK] scene, I'm guessing this video musta been quite awhile ago?

You just don't seem very aware when u play fear. At least in the beginning you didn't. I mean you have great sound cause you can hear the nades bouncing and spawns and footsteps and stuff, yet you totally SUCK at dodging nades thrown from a distance. :lol: Your aim has somewhat improved though.

13:06 was sweet rape, best part bro. But like hav said, you play really risky...rushing with one bar and stuff. Especially when you know scene nades like his master chief has cancer.

I hope it's the recording/compression and not your soundcard producing those annoying random static noises too. That would drive me insane if I had to play with that shit.

Anyway overall props for playing a 1v1ing with scene and not getting too pissed off. Cause I was getting extremely pissed off just watching your video. I mean seriously, re-watch that shit again, it's pathetic on his side...You should have smacked his dead body more. When 95% of his kills end with a nade, playing him 1v1 is never ever fun for me, even though I still end up winning... the frustration makes it as bad as if you lost anyway :?
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#6 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:11 pm

This.

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Anyway overall props for playing a 1v1ing with scene and not getting too pissed off. Cause I was getting extremely pissed off just watching your video. I mean seriously, re-watch that shit again, it's pathetic on his side...You should have smacked his dead body more. When 95% of his kills end with a nade, playing him 1v1 is never ever fun for me, even though I still end up winning... the frustration makes it as bad as if you lost anyway :?

And this.

I'll watch it later. Going to work out.

[XK]Fear
=Captain=

Post#7 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:32 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:I saw the tag [XK] scene, I'm guessing this video musta been quite awhile ago?

You just don't seem very aware when u play fear. At least in the beginning you didn't. I mean you have great sound cause you can hear the nades bouncing and spawns and footsteps and stuff, yet you totally SUCK at dodging nades thrown from a distance. :lol: Your aim has somewhat improved though.

13:06 was sweet rape, best part bro. But like hav said, you play really risky...rushing with one bar and stuff. Especially when you know scene nades like his master chief has cancer.

I hope it's the recording/compression and not your soundcard producing those annoying random static noises too. That would drive me insane if I had to play with that shit.

Anyway overall props for playing a 1v1ing with scene and not getting too pissed off. Cause I was getting extremely pissed off just watching your video. I mean seriously, re-watch that shit again, it's pathetic on his side...You should have smacked his dead body more. When 95% of his kills end with a nade, playing him 1v1 is never ever fun for me, even though I still end up winning... the frustration makes it as bad as if you lost anyway :?

ya i know i played kinda risky but i was getting kinda pissed and i didnt really care anymore. and idk wut the static is from its not my soundcard really cuz i never hear it when im playing wegame just makes that sound for some reason.

[XK]Fear
=Captain=

Post#8 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Gj Fear I watched most of it, sometimes you played silly, but you capitalized on Scene's mistakes and made a nice comeback to win! Some shots you had I really thought to myself why are you rushing with 1 bar? But you managed to pull some miracle bullshit, which was surprising. You've come a long way, and maybe it's because of the new computer, but you used to blow dick. Just remember you can't rush someone good when you have 2 bars flashing and the other person has a shotgun.

thanks lol and and the new comp makes a big difference i could never get a 3sk before. it's so much easier. lol and ya ill play less stupid <3 xD

[XK]Fear
=Captain=

Post#9 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:41 pm

[XK] Anxiety wrote:heres a 1v1 on heh with scene. really close game. this was played when scene was still in xk.
Sorrry about excessive typing and the sound fucks up at some point and makes horrible sounds so u might want to mute it. It sounds like a fucking static attack.
http://files.filefront.com/1v1scenehehw ... einfo.html

lol stfu it was 2.83gb before i compressed <3

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#10 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:56 pm

3 replies?

Dang fear.
I mean did you ever know we have an edit button, ya big nubbbbbbbbb.

[XK]Fear
=Captain=

Post#11 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:14 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:3 replies?

Dang fear.
I mean did you ever know we have an edit button, ya big nubbbbbbbbb.

<3
im uploading the rr 1v1 with scene also incase anyone cares. These games btw are very close and it doesnt really show that im better than scene. I won by 1 both games..

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#12 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Trust me, you're better then scene, even if it's by a little bit.

Most of your kills usually end with a bullet... not with an explosion.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#13 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:37 pm

You spam ur pistol a lot. But it's ok I still do that sometimes. Been working on trying to control it better. But what lash and havoc said blah blah play smarter etc dont nade for sniper in 1v1s. It's just dumb.

BUT U HAVE GOTTEN BETTER

NEXT TIME DONT MAKE 30 MIN VIDS OF 1v1S! THEY ARE BORING!

Do highlight shit like me and havoc do against each other.

[XK]Fear
=Captain=

Post#14 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:08 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:You spam ur pistol a lot. But it's ok I still do that sometimes. Been working on trying to control it better. But what lash and havoc said blah blah play smarter etc dont nade for sniper in 1v1s. It's just dumb.

BUT U HAVE GOTTEN BETTER

NEXT TIME DONT MAKE 30 MIN VIDS OF 1v1S! THEY ARE BORING!

Do highlight shit like me and havoc do against each other.

so i can be a cool kid like assassin and jon and give no perspective on the closeness of the match. i dont try and make it look like "im supa pro zomg!"

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Most of your kills usually end with a bullet... not with an explosion.

lawl

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#15 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:23 pm

No. I wasn't saying something like that with music and shit. Just showing the nice stuff so I don't have to see nade nade nade shoot nade shoot kill for 30 min

Return to “Montages”