meancloth 4.0

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]meancloth
=The General=

meancloth 4.0

Post#1 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:55 pm

My first montage since being back. Just clipped up an hour of gameplay.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGEh1Azqe_I[/youtube]

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Re: meancloth 4.0

Post#2 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Meancloth I seriously hope you didn't think this gameplay of yours was good or had any pride in it at all. There are clips in here where all you do is nade and on top of that get no kills and other areas where you are trying to kill your own teammates (clip on HeH). I didn't even watch but the first 1:26 because it was so awful.

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#3 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:57 pm

my eyes hurt
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#4 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:28 pm

my eyes are bleeding
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials
Chewy: [XK]... the clan you would blow a goat to be in
Garniso: [XK]... where we shoot the messenger and take pride doing it

[XK]Light

Post#5 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:12 am

So you're like a professional gamer right?

Pøoscooper▓▒: I'm not telling you for my own safety
Pøoscooper▓▒: b/c if you know my SAT score, you'll know who I'm
Pøoscooper▓▒: that is why i act like a retard online
Pøoscooper▓▒: to protect my identity

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Post#6 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:07 am

yep, there's definitely some filler in this video. And, yes, there's definitely is some pride in this video. While there is some definite dumbshit (and a cutting error) there is also some awesome stuff. Especially considering that all the footage was shot in less than an hour. Btw, it's not attractive to act like idiots.. But I'll never convince you, and that's why I'm having my account banned so that I'm not tempted to come back to these forums.

[XK]Light

Post#7 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:32 am

Its not attractive to act like idiots. But its very fashionable to act like XK's.

Also there was some filler in that video? ofcourse. There was some awesome stuff in that video? No. This forum is temptation? ofcourse.

Pøoscooper▓▒: I'm not telling you for my own safety
Pøoscooper▓▒: b/c if you know my SAT score, you'll know who I'm
Pøoscooper▓▒: that is why i act like a retard online
Pøoscooper▓▒: to protect my identity

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#8 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:04 am

lol I'm not even trying to be mean. There was nothing good at all in that video. One headshot doesn't equal a cliP! Pub clips don't ever equal clips! Spamming shots and spamming nades don't equal clips! Body shots don't equal clips! I could go on and on really.

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Post#9 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:26 am

I watched the other vids in the XK archive.. no big differences really.. ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING that these clips were shot in less than 1 hour.

Edit: You guess purposely choose to miss the point of this video just to give me shit, grow the fuck up.

Edit: You guys act as if I came onto this Vdieo forum saying "omg look at my elite ass video, I PWN ALL!" or someshit. Give me a damn break, its just a montage I made to show my progress since restarting this Halo venture.

Edit!: Im sexy and girls like me!

[XK]m1stake

Post#10 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:02 pm

I think anyone on these forums could do an hour of halo and have two minutes worth of single kills.
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#11 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Icaros wrote:But I'll never convince you, and that's why I'm having my account banned so that I'm not tempted to come back to these forums.

OH Shit! He's gone emo ppl!

[XK]m1stake

Post#12 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:22 pm

i'm going to go out on a limb and call that the worst idea ever.

berdy
nerdshit

Post#13 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:23 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:lol I'm not even trying to be mean. There was nothing good at all in that video. One headshot doesn't equal a cliP! Pub clips don't ever equal clips! Spamming shots and spamming nades don't equal clips! Body shots don't equal clips! I could go on and on really.

Icaros or meancloth w.e his name is has a good point though. Even though this video was basically some crap off a public server where he nades and spam kills it's not much of a difference in comparison to the videos under the "[XK] Archive". They still all suck.

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#14 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:29 pm

You suck my dick all night long, no difference.

[XK]m1stake

Post#15 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:03 pm

burrrrrrn

that was terrible

Return to “Montages”