ScreaM RR GarBbB

video clips from the Halo community.
{xk} screaM
=Prospect=

ScreaM RR GarBbB

Post#1 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Majority of the clips are from RR and their clips that I would never use, so there fore I decided to make a video out of it. I have about 10 other clips saved up for a real video but these are just extra clips gathered from months ago.

http://www.filefront.com/15332943/garb.wmv

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Re: ScreaM RR GarBbB

Post#2 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Youtube this so I can watch at work.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#3 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Hey, you can still stream it on filefront indianman.

I remember when I was with Verizon up in Maryland and my lead was as nice as that...that it hits when your crosshair is red. Fuckin, not anymore...
Congrats, your video just pissed me off.

I also got pissed off when you were camping the front of their base with an frg and kept dodging the health pack with like 4/5 bars. THE HEALTH PACK IS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU. PICK IT UP MOTHERFUCKER. YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BARELY SURVIVED WIT ONE BAR IF U DID.

Finally, I got pissed off I wasn't anywhere in this vid. I wanted to see myself get owned or a showing of myself fail miserably to kill you.

Speaking of fail. The ending was a huge huge one. Not a good idea for an ending at all. You couldn't manage to kill that guy even with a full clip, lol.

Anyway, overall was average for garb video...which is garb! Good sniper double kills tho. Little under average pistoling. Good nades. Good dodging of health pack right in front of you. And good frg base rape.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#4 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Oh didn't see the streaming option.

1. That's a lot of RR
2. PICK UP THAT DAMN HEALTHPACK! That pissed me off too
3. Not a good ending. Made it look like you put that in there just cuz you killed Stylez.

Overall average garbage video. Nice push/hold on Sw with the Frg base rape. Couple good doubles.

Wish I had reg/lead like that.

{xk} screaM
=Prospect=

Post#5 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:46 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:Oh didn't see the streaming option.

1. That's a lot of RR
2. PICK UP THAT DAMN HEALTHPACK! That pissed me off too
3. Not a good ending. Made it look like you put that in there just cuz you killed Stylez.

Overall average garbage video. Nice push/hold on Sw with the Frg base rape. Couple good doubles.

Wish I had reg/lead like that.

we got the same fuckin net faggot.

[XK]StaPLeR!
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#6 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:23 pm

pick up the fucking health pack, fuck.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#7 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:23 pm

If you didn't listen to the other criticism, I hope you at least learned one valuable lesson from all this scream.

Pick. Up. The. Fucking. Healthpack.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

{xk} screaM
=Prospect=

Post#8 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:22 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:If you didn't listen to the other criticism, I hope you at least learned one valuable lesson from all this scream.

Pick. Up. The. Fucking. Healthpack.

I refuse to, health packs are for shitties who die.

Return to “Montages”