RPC Clip

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Re: RPC Clip

Post#106 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Hey I got a question. Anyone can feel free to respond. Would it be, oh i dunno...hypocritical for an original baddie himself to call a bunch of others bad?

EDIT: bah. you xk baddies banned him.
buncha bad kids.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#107 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm

haha

Found an OLD ss

Assassin was Theo. I remember when he started a new xfire with that name. Added me and was like

'yo sonu. don't tell no one. trying to start over cuz of the botting thing. it's me assassin.'

^Been carrying dat ass for a while

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#108 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:EDIT: bah. you xk baddies banned him.
buncha bad kids.

I banned him for a short time so i could clear up his spam posts. He is unbanned now, he just hasn't logged back on. Not that im complaining.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#109 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:29 pm

kronic wrote:No he asked me for a 1v1, I said sure; 1v1 hpt? he pussed out. You hpt frequently now YOU know it's easy to sign up, and get matches played. Plus this was when =XK= was getting shat on HPT. So, go figure.

P.S: me>xk.

[XK]Erøsion wrote:What? 1v1 with hpt admin only in the same vent! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Yeah that's right B asked you for a 1v1 and you denied him LOL Terrible.

I did ask him for a 1v1. But he said 1v1 HPT because he knows I don't HPT = DODGE. He also said: full record with Admin Speculation approved which basically means that I had to have a HPT-Admin present in my vent to verify it's me playing. Who says that? The same person that uploads themself botting, uses other peoples clips in their montage and say their the king of sidewinder, if you don't believe me ask X-it, Beast, Flem and Apple.

[20:43] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: about time
[20:43] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: 1v1 against an 30 year old amateur
[20:43] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: this should fun
[20:43] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: so whats the agreement?
[20:43] [XK]!B¬: 1v1 against an aimbotter who is actually going to record
[20:43] [XK]!B¬: this should be great

[20:44] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: btw you don't mind having hpt admins spectate vent/ts during this match right?
[20:44] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: so the agreement good sir?
[20:44] [XK]!B¬: vent/ts admins?
[20:44] [XK]!B¬: the fuck?
[20:44] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: is that an issue?
[20:45] [XK]!B¬: i dont even know what that means
[20:45] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: HPT Admins.
[20:45] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: on each vent/ts of the
[20:45] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: players 1v1'ing
[20:45] [XK]!B¬: Uh I'm not letting any hpt admins in my ts
[20:45] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: thats fine
[20:46] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: you can join
[20:46] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: an HPT vent
[20:46] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: we can both be in ther
[20:46] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: while an admin spectates.
[20:46] [XK]!B¬: lol?

[20:58] - Assasin.§tream|nø-: you've agreed to 1v1 hpt.
[20:59] [XK]!B¬: how can i agree when im not in hpt?
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#110 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:42 pm

LOlOLolol B ur bad u don't hpt lOLl

[XK]Disciple
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#111 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:17 am

GOD Rich, step up your game.

XK·FD~Nazi`

Post#112 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:24 am

haha you can see how this kid craves for attention 24/7

he does that via a negative way, which means that his parents always gave him the shit he wanted once he started to yell and cry.

I don't really think 'crazy german kid' is a unique kid in the world, more and more kids become like this and I think assasin is one of them. He expects us to eventually agree with him, cause he usually always gets it his way when he flips.

keywords: spoiled, lack of social contacts, gets bullied, attention craving kid, a suprisingly low IQ, attention whore, epic failure.

the thought of you never going to able to fit in does me good
ScreaM: scream
ScreaM: lol tried for xk?
[XK]Naz: oh god not you
ScreaM: im not souless

____
{xk} «ÑéêtØ»: if it aint white it aint right
____
[XK]Erøsion wrote:
look at this nigga hating. just because you cant rock a fedora lmao i own like 5.

[XK]Hav

Post#113 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:54 am

Whenever you want to hpt or scrim in a 2v2 setting please let me know, otherwise I'm piratically done with arguing with you over new issues you have with us and our clan daily. If hypnos want's a scrim, or whatever please let me know. At this point in halo I don't believe any one cares about how good or bad we are, since the heyday of halo has come and past. So whenever you want to pull up your big boy pants please xfiyahh me.

4v4s are teamwork orientated, you rely less on individual skill and could basically ride the coattails of your teammates. This is why I'm particularly good at 2v2s. It's a more competitive gametype, and you have only one teammate instead of 3 to rely on. By no means do I degrade the skill of team work associated with 4v4-5v5. But unless were putting in a lot of hours per week with the same subset of players, obviously our team work is going to suck. Me and Erosion are the only current hpt pariticipants, that leaves the rest of xk labeled as not-competitive.

Another problem that arises is that we cannot summon a solid two active players to go along with me+ero specifically from XK. Maybe smack could be our 3rd, but he rarely plays during the daytime (he's 3 hours behind so he gets playing at like 3 am Eastern, midnight in Vancouver)we would also have to work on getting a 4th who consistently plays if we wanted to get a full XK 4v4 vs iclan or whatever. But otherwise than that we could use two randoms if you wanted an hpt.

Whenever you did ask me for 4v4 hpts, it was usually during a daytime setting and we never had smack on to play as our last member. It was a rarity to have a 3rd on even, so we played with Zotob/Death/Stapler/Chronic as our 3rd and 4th members for 4v4s. Members who stopped caring about competition and didn't care if you beat them. So yes, we played iclan's lineup with whoever we had in those screenshots and lost, I win and lose all the time in halo. I'm sure that must be the same way for you. Get over it.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#114 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Another older screenshot me carrying dAt ASS-AsS-AsSin

On my shitty ass laptop to boot loL

Barely going even against Fear and Neeto lOLloloL

OH
LOL

Another one

loLOlol

[XK]Neeto

Post#115 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 pm

he only went even because he had you to carry him. if he didn't have you then fear and i would've raped em.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#116 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm

But he's a legend in 1.04

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]Light

Post#117 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:20 am

[XK]!B• wrote:But he's a legend in 1.04

rofl

He is easily the biggest nerd in halo to be honest.

Pøoscooper▓▒: I'm not telling you for my own safety
Pøoscooper▓▒: b/c if you know my SAT score, you'll know who I'm
Pøoscooper▓▒: that is why i act like a retard online
Pøoscooper▓▒: to protect my identity

kronic
Nub

Post#118 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:52 am

It's cute, you post pcr's from 3-4 years back; man you're such a carrier lmao.

Here's me really caring erosion in a 2v2 hpt, where it actually counts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeEDNtwV ... r_embedded

You won't post any pcr's of you losing or truly getting carried by me, since you blow dick, but hey you already made your self look like a fucking palsy-ass retarded spic on hpt forums.

All you XK randumbs, refer to this thread where shit really goes down.

http://s9.zetaboards.com/HPT_Forums/top ... 13/77/#new

^^Witness Mr. "Carrier" Erode & Rage, post after post. Plus get utterly humiliated by the community alone. Only gets funnier each time erosion posts back.

See you around ladies, take it easy. keep on training those "LEET SKEET CARRYING" skills ero, maybe one day you'll actually learn how to shoot, take some notes pz.

[XK]BRENTos

Post#119 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:53 pm

No hpt doesn't count, no you are still very bad at debating (you're young though so you have time! if you need any pointers talk to a few of us here. SHARING IS CARING), and no you can't pull off using the word "randumb", plus, that's kind of my thing, so...stop! :)

would you like to get drunk and eat chicken fingers?!

what a fucking nerdshit

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#120 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Is he still posting?

Gawd he really cares.

Return to “Montages”