RPC Clip

video clips from the Halo community.
kronic
Nub

Re: RPC Clip

Post#76 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:21 am

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Assassin knows we're bad.
everyone knows were bad.

fixed.

Rap battle? Listen nigga jones, you honestly think i'm going to rap battle some random scrub from Maryland, who uploads him self 'rapping' solely for his Halo PC Clan?- lmfao. You and I both know you don't rap on the daily; writing your shit on notepad relating it to the Halo PC community lulz. If you guys wanted to keep these videos of you rapping amongst your selves you could have. There's a 'private' function on youtube so you can display it amongst your selves. You clearly wanted to show others, because you think you're good at - which you're not.

You still have a shot though. Brento's blew his chance at fame when he decided not to go to Degrassi, and meet Drake(must be a true story lmao). Instead he decided to spend his life playing an outdated online videogame. You can make a difference lashy bwaoiii, WAGWAN. Get a myspace & twitter up, and release your tracks to the world. Because clearly you're just another random playing halo for years on end now. Hey, but atleast most people recognizes your HALO PUB-CWAN as the utter most worst. Go for gold, baby. Till then continue to analyze every post I make, and impersonate me amongst your dires.
Last edited by kronic on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

[XK]BRENTos
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#77 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:48 am

I'd rather be going to school now to actually make a difference than be on some pretty bad tv show :S. I'm serious about that too. Stop talking shit, you were lucky to get that fucking post out of me after your garbage. Get my name out of your mouth too lol

If some 18 year old was talking like this to me on the street you'd bet your ass he's getting knocked in the teeth, well we do live in the same city assassin, we might just run into eachother!

Remember - you're talking with real people here.

And why are you talking about me playing an outdated video game, I go years without playing and right now it's been months as a bunch here can testify, so stop spewing garbbbbbbb

kronic
Nub

Post#78 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:54 am

[XK]BRENTos wrote:I'd rather be going to school now to actually make a difference than be on some pretty bad tv show :S. I'm serious about that too. Stop talking shit, you were lucky to get that fucking post out of me after your garbage. Get my name out of your mouth too lol

If some 18 year old was talking like this to me on the street you'd bet your ass he's getting knocked in the teeth, well we do live in the same city assassin, we might just run into eachother!

Remember - you're talking with real people here.

I laugh every time you post. Talk is cheap Bread toaSt. You have no idea; we're discussing about an online video game here, and how bad your clan is. It's been the same discussion for years. Evidently I always end up providing far more information and sources regards to how bad/awful/horrendous/terrible your clan always was, and will always be. Don't give me that "I"LL FUCKEN KILL IF I SAW U IN REEL LYFE" garbage, been there done that, don't pull another zagan garbage with me, i'm assuming you're a tad better than that socially, yes?

T.DOT BIG UPPS, I'm going downtown right now actually hit me up at Eglinton & Yong St. East.

Take it easy, i'll be expecting like another 3-4 pages in 4-5 hours ish.

[XK]BRENTos
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#79 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:57 am

Yeah I know, keep posting mad screenshots you fucking nerd. And alas - my social skills haven't atrophied like yours so obviously have, it's a shame really.

Hey, if I can silence one child then my day is worth it! Meet you there ya fuck :)

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#80 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Yup, you caught me assassin.

I wanted to be the worlds greatest halo rap man. I wanted to stand on the top of beaver creek mountain with drake waynehead gucci kid and methodLad rapping my heart away. So yes that's exactly why I didn't put it as private in my youtube video. Not because anything like that crossed my mind, but because I wanted everyone in the interwebs to see it. You got me. I also live in Maryland instead of Georgia. Yup, you got me there too. It's amazing how you're so good and I'm so bad.

I'm glad you're finally understanding the lingo here. It would be bad if one can't understand when they're being mocked, that would make them bad.

I found this interesting pattern, take a look:

Assassin: xk is bad
hav: WANNA SCRIM
Assassin : I have finals. Which of course have nothing to do with me wasting time on these forums anyway. Did I forget to imply that my comp is also Bad? Reminds me of you.

Assassin :lash you're bad. Theasus would own you at rapping.
lash: Hey! Why DontCHU?
Assasin: No... cuz you're Bad remember?

others: assasin you botted before, har har hah.
Assasin: That's the only thing you have on me, and the only thing you say.

others: Assassin you stole clips from other people in your montage:
Assasin: na uh. I only let my editor use other people's clips as he edited my video Baddie.

xk: Assasin why do you constantly talk shit to us
Assasin: Cuz xk is bad.
xk: Ok do you have any concrete substantial prove that says so?
Assassin: *posts a million pictures* Yeah. you're bad.
xk: You realize that you have lost at least an equal amount against us right?
Assasin: na uh. I was on my bad computer playing with no mouse and my teammate was on a touchpad while hypos was playing with bad people who speak no ingles. Oh yeah some no namers like numan001 and fat kids like x-it said you guys are bad too, and guys like naota who thinks everyone in the world is bad said you're bad too. And their words is of course one hundred percent evidence.
xk: Have you ever thought the same circumstances have applied when we've lost to you too?
Assasin: Of course not. Because you're bad.
xk: But if we've beaten you doesn't that make you bad?
Assasin: No because YOU'RE bad.
xk: you know you're just repeating yourself now.
Assasin: No i'm not. See? XK is bad.
xk: we're not getting anywhere with this.
Assasin: Cuz you're bad.
xk: comon do you ever quit?
Assasin: huh? Did you say something? Sorry I don't speak bad.
xk: hey wait a second. Didn't you used to bot?
Assasin: SEE. THAT'S ALL YOU GUYS SAY. EVERY SINGLE TIME. YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT BUT YOU GO ON TO OLD THINGS AND REPEAT THAT SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH NO ARGUMENT. DON"T YA KNOW I've CHANGED. I RECORD EACH AND EVERYTIME. AND I PLAY HPT A BILLION TIMES A DAY TO PROVE IT. WTF DO YOU GUYS DO?
xk: I thought you said you don't play hptz and halo that much.
Assasin: Yeah that's what I said, baddie.
xk: Where were you when we actually cared about halo competitively?
Assasin: Back in 1.04 in the DT clan playing BG snipers all day long remember? But what does that matter. I'm good now and you're bad.
xk: How would you know we were bad back then if you weren't around there?
Assassin: Because as i said numan001 who played halo from the brink of dawn said you guys are bad, and he's considered 100% substantial evidence.
xk: hey did you know you used to bot, lol lol lol lol.
Assasin: Yeah Keep on saying the same thing over and over again. That's why I'll always be good and you'll always be bad.

I mean really...LOL. Sorry bout that, maybe it's cause of the badness triggering it in me amiright?
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#81 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:21 pm

I'm better than all of you.

Edit:

LOLOL

http://s9.zetaboards.com/HPT_Forums/top ... 13/71/#new

LOL@Assassin LOL

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#82 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:05 pm

LOL

Erosion you baddy. You made yours private.
If you guys wanted to keep these videos of you rapping amongst your selves you could have. There's a 'private' function on youtube so you can display it amongst your selves. You clearly wanted to show others, because you think you're good at - which you're not.
Oh well Since assassin says we should, we might as well. Don't want him to say were bad after all.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#83 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Mine's been private for a while nErD

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#84 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:11 pm

kronic wrote:You have to understand, I'm not the only one that think's XK is bad. There's hardly anyone that even know these forums exist, and the one's that do don't give a rats ass it's XK. I got access to this account soon as kronic told me XK talking was shit as usual, so I decided to come down and remind you where you stand; at the fucking bottom.

So let me get this straight. There are only a few people outside of XK that know that the forums exist and they all do not care about these forums (which would mean they don't visit or have accounts). However, this person "Kronic" did know about the XK forums and cared enough to relay to you what was going on (meaning your previous statement was false). Then you felt it as your Halo e-obligation to come in here and set us straight even though you and everyone else outside of XK doesn't care about XK (we are no bodies right??).

Great logic there buddy.

Then there is this other part about "Kronic" making a account and then you using it. I must say your attempt at fear mongering was futile. You really are a horrible troll. I await your reply where you go on about how you are a e-gangster who knows the ways of the interwebz.

kronic
Nub

Post#85 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Still on the 6th page? I'm surprised. I expected some more ranting.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#86 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:52 pm

kronic wrote:Still on the 6th page? I'm surprised. I expected some more ranting.

I expected another essay. You disappoint me. Guess we were too much for you in this thread.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#87 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:05 pm

kronic wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:
kronic wrote:LOLB@D. "LOL I"M BETTER THAN YOU LOL!!!" Is that your new rap video track brah?

p.s You're scrim-video you'll be calling a "montage" is going to be terrible.

I blow dick, and get carried by [XK]Havoc in 2v2's vs. chewy and neeto LOLOLOLOL, Oh and I enjoy paying over $2000 on a pc+gfx card and still sucking dick at this game LOLOLOL.

Seems about right.

What. I've never said any of that and carried against chewy and neeto what?

OH I see what you did there you clever clever little brown man. You quote me and then changed what I said LOL GENIUS

So how long are you going to keep up this constant posting or do you have nothing better to do? I'm just curious, give me an eta here.

kronic
Nub

Post#88 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:10 pm

"Brah". You spent your cash wisely. You even sent cash via paypal to one of your XK e-PALZ, to keep this forum going. God, forbid he spends it on something else, God, you're fucking stupid.

You still get carried, when you; spend your cash on college. Stay in school or you'll end up like your BEST e-PAL, B. - Herpes infested minimum wage job, living all alone, and over dosing on drugs and narcotics. SOUNDS LIKE PARADISE!

P.S: You're bad LOLOLOL, and your scrim video's going to suck.
Last edited by kronic on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#89 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:21 pm

kronic wrote:"Brah". Spend your cash wisely. You even sent cash via paypal to one of your XK e-PALZ, to keep this forum going. God, forbid he spends it on something else, God, you're fucking stupid.

You still get carried, when you; spend your cash on college. Stay in school or you'll end up like your BEST e-PAL, B. - Herpes infested minimum wage job, living all alone, and over dosing on drugs and narcotics. SOUNDS LIKE PARADISE!

P.S: You're bad LOLOLOL, and your scrim video's going to suck.

Yes I sent money to keep these forums running. You should thank me since your posting on them.

I also make enough money that I can do such a thing. Do you have a job? And if you do what do you do exactly?

I mean I work at a hospital. I doubt you do much better.

Oh wait I forgot your job is getting that jpg trophy in HPT. LOL BRINGING HOME THE BACON.

B overdoses on drugs and narcotics? That's a new one. Hey B this guy says you do Narcs. I just wanted to let you know since I doubt you were aware. (Unless of course you are counting weed and alcohol as a narcotic, but hey that'd just be dumb right?) lOlol ignorance.

Oh and I'm still better than you.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#90 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm

kronic wrote:Hey hey, stick to 1 liners. You're worse than, b.laden LOL B@D. - No but on all joking aside, that's pretty fucking bad.

I'm worse than B my fearless leader now?

It's just so funny how more hypocritical you get, the madder you get. It's really quite amusing.

At first you was all like

kronic wrote:It's as simple as this; not everybody is good at this game. Some are okay, and have the potential to be better, but overall from MY perspective there isn't anyone aside for MAYBE erosion in XK that has that type of potential or skill regardless of the years they've spent playing this game.

But then you was all like

kronic wrote:You're worse than, b.laden LOL B@D. - No but on all joking aside, that's pretty fucking bad.

Return to “Montages”