RPC Clip

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]Hav
=Highly Respected Member=

Re: RPC Clip

Post#61 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:47 pm

LMFAO CAN HIPPOPOTTAMUS PLAY US IN SOME SCRIMS LMAO???

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#62 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:33 am

Assassin and hypnos stuck their head in our scrim night today. Assassin sounded just like he did here, with the same old talk and the same old words. Anybody see that?
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

kronic
Nub

Post#63 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:28 am

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Assassin and hypnos stuck their head in our scrim night today. Assassin sounded just like he did here, with the same old talk and the same old words. Anybody see that?

Must of dropped a 100+

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#64 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:56 am

Nah, you both left before the game started.
Hypnos changed his mind pregame and said we were bad, that he was gonna go play with Mexicans instead.

You said we were bad too, sucked at halo, been playing since the brink of dawn and still blow chunks, are terrible, never hpt, we are bad, you are better then everyone in XK, B had aids, we are bad, all we do is be bad together on scrim nights, erosions montage sucks dix and is no where near yours, XK is bad, you don't bot anymore and everyone who talks about it has nothing new to argue about, you don't steal montages... only let your editors add clips that aren't yours to them, and then finally concluded by again saying we were extremely bad at halo and you weren't gonna sit around and scrim with baddies. So right before you quit you said you'd do something more productive with your time. Which was to go and repeat the same thing all over again on our forums and then rinse and repeat for another day.

I think that's about safe & accurate enough to say that was actually you yesterday. Don't you think so?
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

kronic
Nub

Post#65 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 am

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Nah, you both left before the game started.
Hypnos changed his mind pregame and said we were bad, that he was gonna go play with Mexicans instead.

You said we were bad too, sucked at halo, been playing since the brink of dawn and still blow chunks, are terrible, never hpt, we are bad, you are better then everyone in XK, B had aids, we are bad, all we do is be bad together on scrim nights, erosions montage sucks dix and is no where near yours, XK is bad, you don't bot anymore and everyone who talks about it has nothing new to argue about, you don't steal montages... only let your editors add clips that aren't yours to them, and then finally concluded by again saying we were extremely bad at halo and you weren't gonna sit around and scrim with baddies. So right before you quit you said you'd do something more productive with your time. Which was to go and repeat the same thing all over again on our forums and then rinse and repeat for another day.

I think that's about safe & accurate enough to say that was actually you yesterday. Don't you think so?

Doubt it, I'd say it was probably you(or your xk palsy's), but then again you were probably too busy "RAPPING" - LMAO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgpncyWCUns

You're about as good in rapping, as you are in halo; absolute garbage.

lmfao. You should really battle with theseus, I would love to see your ass get ripped(verbally this time) but of course you're too pussy to say a word in vent, unless it's xk's ts lulz - Plus you'll have to write down your trashy lyrics. [XK] RAP Battles Oh Lawds. This is why you guys don't have the "time" to play halo? and then say you are/were good, and CAN be better if you could play more than a few times a week. That was a good laugh. I should throw in some nigga jokes, while I'm at it like how erosion and havoc did to around, because he's black. I'll save em' for later.

Editx68: holy shit there's more LOL.

[XK]BRENTos

Post#66 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:50 am

Yeah well...you suck!!!!

Yeah. Take THAT. You suck sucka.

suck.

you.

do.

really.

suck. andimnotjustsayingthat.

and you like to see other guy's asses getting ripped (open, I presume? such as when you insert a phallic object like a dildo or an actual cock?), latent homosexuality or just regular homosexuality - only time will tell. see what i did there? right for the money-maker. hoo-rah.

hoo

rah

i feel like sky now :clown:

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#67 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:52 am

It's hard to tell if it's you or not when it's the same exact thing you say.

Hey instead of theseus. Why don't you yourself assassin?

kronic
Nub

Post#68 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:54 am

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Instead of theseus. Why don't you yourself assassin?

Oh yeah because i'm a rapper right? LOL. Don't worry it's all good, you'll give Drake, LiL Wayne, even that terrible Soulja Boy a run for their money.

[XK]BRENTos

Post#69 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:04 am

side note: I got a casting call for degrassi tng when i was 13 - to bad i didn't go :( i would have worked with drake and those other noname canadian actors that might be going places :( oh well atleast i got halo

kronic
Nub

Post#70 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 am

[XK]BRENTos wrote:Image

side note: I got a casting call for degrassi tng when i was 13 - to bad i didn't go :( i would have worked with drake and those other noname canadian actors that might be going places :( oh well atleast i got halo

LOL.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#71 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 am

Well according to you xk is bad (LOl what else is new to say?). And it goes without saying that everything related to xk is bad according to you.
So since you now went on to express a completely different argument...that I an XK kid is also bad, I figured you'd stomp the badness out of me yourself in a rap battle since ya know...you're good and I'm bad of course. Why call theseus when I'm bad enough that you can annihilate? After all I mentioned your name on my rap, which is probably why you're offended and quickly mentioned it here. You should probably put me in my place after a stunt like that...which is utter badness of course.

I think you'd have plenty of time to do so too. Since every hour after the last post you a least have one response in this topic.

kronic
Nub

Post#72 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:09 am

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:Well according to you xk is bad (LOl what else is new to say?). And it goes without saying that everything related to xk is bad according to you.
So since you now went on to express a completely different argument...that I an XK kid is also bad, I figured you'd stomp the badness out of me yourself in a rap battle since ya know...you're good and I'm bad of course. Why call theseus when I'm bad enough that you can annihilate? After all I mentioned your name on my rap, which is probably why you're offended and quickly mentioned it here. You should probably put me in my place after a stunt like that...which is utter badness of course.

I think you'd have plenty of time to do so too. Since every hour after the last post you a least have one response in this topic.

You have to understand, I'm not the only one that think's XK is bad. There's hardly anyone that even know these forums exist, and the one's that do don't give a rats ass it's XK. I got access to this account soon as kronic told me XK talking was shit as usual, so I decided to come down and remind you where you stand; at the fucking bottom. It's funny when your shitty pub-clan is mentioned in a negligent post anywhere else besides 'the xgay forums' you sit and watch, and never say a word. However, here you freely post only restating the obvious, and concluding how awful you and your clan really are. I'm just killing time, till I got class. It's only more amusing when you reply back.

'XKRAPBATTLES HOLLA HOLLA'
Last edited by kronic on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

[XK]BRENTos

Post#73 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:12 am

You do realize those are for fun, yes? Not meant to be taken seriously? Well maybe Ero did. :clown: But besides him you've got the point so it's not really a diss or anything.

You're very confusing.

kronic
Nub

Post#74 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:14 am

[XK]BRENTos wrote:You do realize those are for fun, yes? Not meant to be taken seriously? Well maybe Ero did. :clown: But besides him you've got the point so it's not really a diss or anything.

You're very confusing.

I'll be honest, I haven't paid attention to any of your posts besides the 'Degrassi Show' Shit, which was hilarious, because I think you're serious. Regardless your youtube rap-battling all.star's are hilarious none the less.
Last edited by kronic on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#75 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:16 am

^In other words
TL;DR:

Assassin thinks we're bad.
Oh and a new one...assassin thinks everyone thinks were bad.

Well we're making progress. Only 2 edits not 60+ this time.

But why are you dodging the battle mang! I'm bad and you're good remember?

Return to “Montages”