RPC Clip

video clips from the Halo community.
kronic
Nub

Re: RPC Clip

Post#91 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:34 pm

Your "FEARLESS LEADER" LMAO! Oh shit, son. Must be really fearless when he talks shit only on here, and doesn't have the balls to ever play me LULZ.TERRIBLE.

Yeah, You are better than most of XK, but at the rate you're posting, you sound like you have downsyndrom. Kid with D.S can't strafe let alone shoot, thus YOUR FEARLESS LEADER LOL. IS probably BETTER than you. Doesn't really change anything at all, to be quite honest.

Garbage is always Garbage. Unless you compost that shit.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#92 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:46 pm

kronic wrote:Your "FEARLESS LEADER" LMAO! Oh shit, son. Must be really fearless when he talks shit only on here, and doesn't have the balls to ever play me LULZ.TERRIBLE.

Yeah, You are better than most of XK, but at the rate you're posting, you sound like you have downsyndrom. Kid with D.S can't strafe let alone shoot, thus YOUR FEARLESS LEADER LOL. IS probably BETTER than you. Doesn't really change anything at all, to be quite honest.

What? 1v1 with hpt admin only in the same vent! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Yeah that's right B asked you for a 1v1 and you denied him LOL Terrible.

Plus B has attempted to add you to xfire a dozen times, but you have him blocked.
LOL

scared. LOL

Again you copy something I said. NOT just like 10 minutes ago I called you a down syndrome kid and now you are using the same line on me. That brings the grand total up to three so far. Keep copying me, I know I'm good.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#93 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Euro you are only playing into his game. Stop feeding the troll.

kronic
Nub

Post#94 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 pm

No he asked me for a 1v1, I said sure; 1v1 hpt? he pussed out. You hpt frequently now YOU know it's easy to sign up, and get matches played. Plus this was when =XK= was getting shat on HPT. So, go figure.

P.S: me>xk.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#95 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:53 pm

I see this is on page 7.
So what have I missed?

Oh. By the looks of it I think it's still basically like this:

Assasin: You're bad
Erosion: I'm better then you bai
Assasin: You're still bad
Erosion": P.S I'm better then you
Assasin: XK is bad.

I think we can actually make a conclusion based on all this concrete evidence about this situation.
But before I do so, first Tell me if I'm missing anything else important.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#96 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:57 pm

kronic wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:
kronic wrote:Your "FEARLESS LEADER" LMAO! Oh shit, son. Must be really fearless when he talks shit only on here, and doesn't have the balls to ever play me LULZ.TERRIBLE.

What? 1v1 with hpt admin only in the same vent! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Yeah that's right B asked you for a 1v1 and you denied him LOL Terrible.

Plus B has attempted to add you to xfire a dozen times, but you have him blocked.
LOL

scared. LOL

Again you copy something I said. NOT just like 10 minutes ago I called you a down syndrome kid and now you are using the same line on me. That brings the grand total up to three so far. Keep copying me, I know I'm good.

No he asked me for a 1v1, I said sure; 1v1 hpt? he pussed out. You hpt frequently now YOU know it's easy to sign up, and get matches played. Plus this was when =XK= was getting shat on HPT. So, go figure.

P.S: me>xk.

I hpt frequently now? That's news to me. Just looked up my stats. I've played 167 matches since Sept 2008. LOL That's 8.7 or so matches a month. Man I am active.

kronic
Nub

Post#97 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:59 pm

167 matches, is better than 0. It's funny you insist to defend your "FWEERLESS LEEEDER" lmao. Anyways, you're really not coming up with anything good, try a different approach.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#98 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:03 pm

kronic wrote:Nigga Jones' KNOWS DA REEL DEAL HERE. [XK] Blows, end of story.

Ok so I take it that you agree with the concrete evidence presented.

The conclusion with all the undeniable evidence would be as follows:
-Xk is bad
-Erosion is in XK not to mention he is bad
-erosion is stated better then assassin.
-Therefore assassin is also bad

I think this explanation is pretty satisfiable. Any objections?
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#99 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:04 pm

kronic wrote:167 matches, is better than 0. It's funny you insist to defend your "FWEERLESS LEEEDER" lmao. Anyways, you're really not coming up with anything good, try a different approach.

Oh sorry. I mean to compare that stat with this

searched on all games: i history (1077-860)

Your iClan has played what 1937 matches?? LOL and that's just under that clan name. Let's go find no- and all the other ones you fellows played on.

QUITE THE LIFE YOU HAVE

kronic
Nub

Post#100 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:05 pm

It would be, if Erosion was ever better than me. He hasn't shown any proof, he's just talking out of his ass just like his precious DEATH DEFYING FEARLESS LEEDER, oh btw did I mention he has herpes? LULZ 2ezz.

Fix your stats Nigga Jones.

Check my stats too, I didn't play any where close to those many matches. But hey, let's look at XK's "CLANWARS THREAD" You have atleast 300-400 just on the XK vs. XK thread. Needless to say there's another 14 pages of countless scrims against SEPERATE teams. Far more than 1900.

Plus, the 2000+ Scrims XK has lost too LMFAO!

Get, your act together, you really think you can out-debate me here Pftttt, way 2 fucking ezz.
Last edited by kronic on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#101 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:12 pm

kronic wrote:It would be, if Erosion was ever better than me. He isn't hasn't shown any proof, he's just talking out of his ass just like his precious DEATH DEFYING FEARLESS LEEDER, oh btw did I mention he has herpes? LULZ 2ezz.

Assasin man. I don't understand this logic. Help me out.
Isn't one's own word proof though? Such as you saying XK being bad. You said they are bad, so it must be true. Erosion said he's better then you, so that also must be true amiright?

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#102 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:31 pm

kronic wrote:
It would be, if Erosion was ever better than me. He hasn't shown any proof, he's just talking out of his ass just like his precious DEATH DEFYING FEARLESS LEEDER, oh btw did I mention he has herpes? LULZ 2ezz.

Check my stats too, I didn't play any where close to those many matches. But hey, let's look at XK's "CLANWARS THREAD" You have atleast 300-400 just on the XK vs. XK thread. Needless to say there's another 14 pages of countless scrims against SEPERATE teams. Far more than 1900.

Plus, the 2000+ Scrims XK has lost too LMFAO!

Get, your act together, you really think you can out-debate me here Pftttt, way 2 fucking ezz.

1. You state you played nowhere close to those many matches.

2. I stated that was just from iClan. That there were many other clans you were also a part of like no- and whatever else you stated earlier in the thread that have played countless matches. You also scrimmed plenty with iClan and other clans against many people meaning you hpted + scrimmed (while we only scrimmed). Also good job counting PCRs taken over 8 years compared to ALL your matches being played over 2 years. Good job dumbass. Learn to debate.

3. You state you can only become good at this game by playing hpts (ONLY HPTS) a lot.

4. You state that you are good at this game, but didn't play anywhere close to that many matches.

5. You state "Check my stats" yet I know you've had SEVERAL accounts because aliasing faggots like you like to reset their terrible ratios or let people know who you are.

6. So again somehow you say you got good by not playing a whole lot, but then again you've played lots of hpts and that's why you are so good and why you get 'clips' all the time. Makes sense. Good thing you never aimbotted or cheated in the past. At least we know you aren't a liar.

7. You call XK bad by showing screenshots of iClan beating =XK=, yet you didn't play in any of the matches (maybe 1 or 2 though I don't think so), but hey just because it's your team you can call us bad.

8. Disregard the fact that when you have played for TDC, SiC, h2o, and others that we have beaten you. I guess because they are scrims they don't matter, but when you win in a scrim you post that with the hpt screenshots.

9. You are officially a liar and a hypocrite. Thanks for playing shitty. I'm done arguing with you in any of these threads. Garn is going to delete all the spam posts so don't bother attempting to try this again.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#103 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:06 pm

his post count went down from 54 to 18. Most of it all just spam on top of spam.

[XK]BRENTos
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#104 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:12 pm

alright everyone, i think it's time for a youtube moment :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7iTHPbPQ-A[/youtube]

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#105 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Return to “Montages”