2v2 Wiz Dr vs [XK]

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

2v2 Wiz Dr vs [XK]

Post#1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:45 pm

B, Ero, Hav post up your videos for Wiz, if you have it.

Stream: http://blip.tv/kieggo/2v2-wiz-against-ero-and-b-5624315
Download: http://blip.tv/file/get/Kieggo-2v2WizAg ... ndB315.wmv
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Re: 2v2 Wiz Dr vs [XK]

Post#2 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:05 am

00:56 back up in a way so as to stay in front of that pillar, ur popped. I'm not about to rush u 2 on 1.

2:00 nn loL

2:40 You tried to kill him, you failed, move on. You wait around way too much.

5:30 god your a faggot. Id have probably done the same

Think you needed to probably stay on top of the risers more. Would have made the game a lot easier for you. You didn't stay particularly active in roaming the map. I mean I guess it is small but when you see I have map for that little stretch I go on a 6 kill streak or w/e because I'm just in a different spot every time you spawn in.

[XK]Hav
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#3 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Reiterated at 2 miNZ.

To be honest this is the only map where I don't chase. I like to stay on the risers and let the action come to me because the map is so small, I feel just staying on top of a riser leaves the opponents always looking up and around and I have the advantage of shooting down. I think you move too much but again that's my opinion.

HOLY QUADS AT 5:30. But overall we had the map the whole time and dominated them.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#4 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:57 am

[XK]Erøsion wrote: You didn't stay particularly active in roaming the map.

[XK]Hav wrote:I think you move too much

These are two very good non contradicting pointers. I have absolutely no questions on what I should be doing next time. Thanks guys!
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#5 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:42 am

I think you should stay on the risers and move around, not stay on the ground moving around. That's just dumb

Return to “Montages”