Here's my point of view.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Re: 2v2 Dammy [XK] vs Dr

Post#2 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:26 pm

It was only 1-2 months ago? That game felt like it was 5 months ago.

-You kinda play like Neeto. In that you run away or hide once ero dies instead of killing the guys he has poped or hurt(which isn't good at all especially when you have os/double p-ups a majority of the time). It's only ok to do that in situations where there's two guys who haven't taken a single bit of damage. Otherwise your partner has died in vain. Which, judging by his deaths that game was the case almost all the time.

-You need a new mouse. Unless you got a new one. I saw it malfunctioning in game pretty badly shooting by itself. Your aiming isn't too bad, it's pretty decent. Though the issue with it is it tends to idk kinda 'drift off' from the enemy in odd spam shots such as @ 9:06. I think your sensitivity is too high or acceleration is too strange or your super expensive mouse just fails or something. If you don't have a mouse you should get a Microsoft wheel mouse optical 1.1. It's what I use, and it's only $7.99 USD!

-Your sound card is insane. You really can hear footsteps when the enemy is below or under you while also still a good distance away. Mine can only hear footsteps realistically like when the area is somewhat quiet and only when they are nearby. You should take huge advantage of that. You could have easily ninja'd us when you were near invis/wisdom as you knew where we were from sounds.

-I like how Ero gets annihilated at 13:55. Didn't even know you were aimed towards me.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Neeto
=Highly Respected Member=

Re: 2v2 Dammy [XK] vs Dr

Post#3 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:53 pm

i like that sick at 4:20 :)

Return to “Montages”