LoL: The Dynasty Begins

CIV 5 and 6, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, PUBG, DESTINY 2
[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Re: LoL: The Dynasty Begins

Post#16 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:14 pm

[XK]Garniso wrote:Hypothetical Xfire convo between two XKs:

XK#1: Hello my fellow [XK] blood brother, lets play LoL.
XK#2: Sure. Are we going to join the XK teamspeak?
XK#1: No, we can't go in there and play LoL since there is not a dedicated channel for the game.
XK#2: You are right and that makes perfect sense. Let's go join this other voice server where they have a LoL channel.
XK#1: See you in there.

Oh this is fun. Let me try.

XK#1: So I guess halo is dead...we should try a new game!
XK#2: I know a good one. It offers competitive 5 on 5 play, is free, has great support, and 3-4 members already play!
XK#1: Nah fuck that. I meant let's play the games I already bought like borderlands and battlefield
XK#2: Oh. Well. I don't really have the money for that. Guess I'll just go play by myself since it's fucking useless being in a teamspeak where no one plays the games you play

And you wonder why sky left

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#17 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:04 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:XK#1: Nah fuck that. I meant let's play the games I already bought like borderlands and battlefield
XK#2: Oh. Well. I don't really have the money for that. Guess I'll just go play by myself since it's fucking useless being in a teamspeak where no one plays the games you play

Money wasn't an issue, and Sky had both those games tho.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Chewy
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#18 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:23 pm

LISTEN FAGGOTS DONT MAKE THIS ONE OF THOSE GOD DAMN 40 PG ERO RAGE THREADS.

just download the game.

play the game.

enjoy playing the game with XK
[01:08] [XK]Erøsion: you are correct
[01:08] [XK] | =JHF= Chewy: say that again.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#19 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:27 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:XK#1: So I guess halo is dead...we should try a new game!
XK#2: I know a good one. It offers competitive 5 on 5 play, is free, has great support, and 3-4 members already play!
XK#1: Nah fuck that. I meant let's play the games I already bought like borderlands and battlefield

Felt like pointing that out.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#20 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:35 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:XK#1: Nah fuck that. I meant let's play the games I already bought like borderlands and battlefield

Money wasn't an issue, and Sky had both those games tho.

Yeah I shouldn't have used that line. You are correct. The rest of that is still pretty accurate. What reason do I have to come in teamspeak for when none of you play the games I play?

edit: and Money is an issue for some members. Just because sky isn't one of those, doesn't mean it isn't an issue.
Last edited by [XK]Erøsion on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#21 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:39 pm

[XK]Garniso wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:XK#1: So I guess halo is dead...we should try a new game!

Felt like pointing that out.

Oh so you see Stapler or Chewy in teamspeak playing LoL often do you? There's a difference between players that play a game, and people coming into teamspeak to play it.

I see stapler on all the time playing LoL but he doesn't come into teamspeak because he knows people in XK do not play this game (besides Chewy and myself).

Hell I'm not even certain he is aware Chewy plays LoL. But he knows you, b, adam, pun, and the rest of the people that frequent TS do not, and that is enough of a deterrent.

edit: and I guess that 3-4 is more like 2-3 unless Neeto installs.

[XK]Chewy
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#22 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:52 pm

ero get in ts right now
[01:08] [XK] | =JHF= Chewy: say that again.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#23 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:04 am

I am unfortunately sitting with a suicidal heroin addict. Much fun.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#24 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:07 am

If you have multiple XK members that play the same game, especially if they play together (frequently, occasionally, whatever), then it seems like a rather lame excuse to not show up in the XK TS just because we don't have a dedicated LoL channel. Are these people also offended because we don't have a dedicated LoL section on the forums too?

As to the 4 of us always in the TS being a deterrent to other members to show up, we are blaming Adam because he has bad breath.

[XK]Erøsion wrote:I am unfortunately sitting with a suicidal heroin addict. Much fun.

Don't show him/her Sky's forum banner.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#25 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:20 am

Chewy and I are rarely on at the same time, and stapler is usually playing with his RL friends. I rarely play with him either.

I am saying there is no incentive for him to be in teamspeak to play a game that no one plays.

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#26 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:00 am

[XK]Erøsion wrote:I am saying there is no incentive for him to be in teamspeak to play a game that no one plays.

B's Charming demeanor when he is high......a better incentive than cash.

Adam
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#27 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:04 am

LoL, I would play, but honestly I wouldn't enjoy it, its really not my type of game! And watching the stream you guys had going to reaffirmed my view.

Yes we may all play different games and such, and I think its quite surprising that you guys don't wanna just chill in ts even if your playing something else.

Most the time I'm in ts just to speak to B, Pun, Garn (in no particular order) and now even slightly meancloth. My point is that most the time were doing other things, playing different games from one another, or just chilling. But its pretty neat just talk about random shit with people I've known for a long time.... be it politics with Pun, alien abductions with B, or Garn with his elaborate plans of revenge.

As for us regulars not giving LoL a try, well I know my own view on it... and I think the main reason quiet a few of us play BF3 is as its a FPS, and its an FPS game that brought us all here in the first place. I think you'ld have more luck getting us to play a FPS then any other type of game, period.

Also for us maybe scaring new people off or current memebers as we seem somewhat 'close'?... just ask meancloth how he feels now, I didn't even know the guy other then his username a month or so ago. Now I feel like he knows us more then a few of you guys do... purely down to the fact he chats to us in ts.

Just my two pence.... pennys for the win.

WINNING

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#28 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:35 am

[XK]Adam wrote:WINNING

I can confirm that this man is, in fact, winning.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#29 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:53 pm

[XK]Garniso wrote:
B's Charming demeanor when he is high......a better incentive than cash.

lol

I will give LoL a try the next time I get high. Next Sunday hopefully.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#30 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:37 pm

TS is down

Return to “THE GAME ROOM”