fyi {NP} idiot noobs and brief Halo CE update!

Custom Edition
)l+ '_' +l[
Nubsauce

fyi {NP} idiot noobs and brief Halo CE update!

Post#1 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:15 am

hi [XK] !

I hope all is well with all of you. I d like to give you a more complete update on halo ce, but I'm tired and need sleep.

To summarize I love halo ce and everyone in the world who appreciates halo in their way. And I hope to post on xk again soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI: {NP} clan on halo ce hosts a few servers on ce. They are a garbage noob clan that has disrepected me and my friends and I am mad.... I'm all about Halo Ce I love it and everyone who plays it - it and regular halo. But these kids are the "stupidest shit" I have ever seen on halo. Ever. How are you gonna be a team and not scrim and ban people for asking. MAKES ME FUCKING SICK. They are hiding cowards in a leadership role that hinders the growth of everyone on the tiny game known as halo ce.

There is nothing of value on halo except how people play it and live their lives, and perhaps the media they produce from it (the game, not their lives). When you forget that and act from greed and childish arrogance, you are wasting your life in front of a screen. It is sad that halo is fun and simple and yet takes so much effort to have truly good games. Effort measured in years, when video games are measured in minutes. Those who are unable to learn and change and put the community in front of themselves are the problem. People always think they know how to get what they want but they are often wrong.

Many lack the maturity for a different paradigm of halo, there is a better way to get your pwn on.

-------------------------------------------------------------

my server

---------------------------------------------------------------

hpt ce gamenight
Gamenight hasnt happened in a few months, but it was fun tonight. We had some problems meeting our recruiting goals after the first match/map (8v8 which I missed). But it did hold people's attention long enough for 1 good battle. I'm not sure what the delay was starting the second map. You re prioritzin terribly if you think hpt is more fun than gamenight.

NEXT GAMENITE: NEW MOMBASA CLASSIC, LAVA FLOWS, TM_Fracture, TWL +my gametypes and more!

vent

Notice the shit=NP all sniper, no skill server at the top that the noobs play in: ignorance is bliss

DMT Racing

a non screenshot of Ganon's fun and good looking map Abandonment

A fairly awesome game we had on bg

Highway_shooting ftw

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Re: fyi {NP} idiot noobs and brief Halo CE update!

Post#2 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:08 am

who the hell scrims for fun...
me and my friends whip out AllDev and expl0de ourselves in coldsnap, now thats fun
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials
Chewy: [XK]... the clan you would blow a goat to be in
Garniso: [XK]... where we shoot the messenger and take pride doing it

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#3 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:50 am

Any new cool maps on ce?
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#4 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:04 pm

I'd like to do a few scrims on CE sometime. Gets boring playing Dammy, RR, BG, SW, and Prisoner all the time

[XK]BRENTos
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#5 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:21 pm

most fridays and saturdays there are game nights, check out the hpt forums for links to the map packs. i might participate next week as some of the ce maps are ridiculously good

)l+ '_' +l[
Nubsauce

Post#6 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:24 pm

you guys have the best sigs....!!!

anyway thx for the interest on the the thread. I would love for you to come and play on halo ce some "gamenight" . If you could post some maps you think would be cool on here that would be realy helpful. I ll upload whatever ones arent on the server. Trick is this - some maps look interesting at first but have flaws, for example, the weapons are changed from what most people like.

This little server had an ok weekend, population wise, with a robust and creative mapcycle. Halo ce is a pretty small place where idiots like {NP} have influence disproportionate to thier real power, like Al quaeda... Through some magic the noobs flock to an all sniper/no skill 4 map server.

O - the other thing is the vent. I have a 50 slot vent that gets limited use from hpt people for various games. I know XK is acustomed to a team speak, but this vent is very good for gamenights. vent11.gameservers.com port: 5124 bentos and anyone else is welcome to admin the vent. I expect a more professional environment than what some noobs on halo are used to.

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Top10 CE Maps, imo:
1) coldsnap
2) CMT SnowGrove
3) yoyorast Island
4) halo2 Sanctuary
5) Area 54
6) Church
7) no remorse
8) CMT Tensity
9) DMT Racing
10) A Bridge too far
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials
Chewy: [XK]... the clan you would blow a goat to be in
Garniso: [XK]... where we shoot the messenger and take pride doing it

)l+ '_' +l[
Nubsauce

Post#8 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Disclaimer:

The following is my various rants from the past day on hptforum.com. I will not ever pull this shit on your site again.

But i wanted very much to update you on halo ce and a new tournament type idea that is being attempted by Hpt warriors.

I do not suggest you give a shit about either or really do more than simply look at the pictures.

Thank you very much for your patience and I am very interested in hosting a simple custom maps gamenight from my vent and server on halo ce. Your map suggestions are greatly anticipated but less so than your skillful participation.

This is the actual thread about the new tournament thing.

http://s9.zetaboards.com/HPT_Forums/topic/7143169/6/

And an update to the np thing, they have elected to unban me.

===================================================================================================

I'd like to make one thing perfectly clear. Be it empty or full my public server on halo ce, [big][big]! Halo Public #3[/big][/big], is superior to anything {NP} has to offer.

I don't know alex, et al:

Maybe you should ask Benja~ or ~Sivart or Sai or io]trinx or any other badass motherfucker who had the tenacity to set foot in the halo ce server of doom today.

Or you could ask {NP} people why they ban me from their very small clan site. Why they ban people like Holy Demon X for botting when he doesn t bot. Ask why when I beg them to co-ordinate administration of halo ce, I get banned from servers on ce for politely asking for a scrim. Then I'm confronted with guerilla tactics and forced to sacrifce fighters like Rook and [CIA]Ganon on the altar of freedom from this pervasive bullshit halo mentalility that allows this shit. Childishness and is the problem on halo.

10pm
fail
gg
vgg
12pm

There is alot of players on ce who play it everyday who have played it for years. HIV, PRP, many more and me. There is no excuse for good people to be banned or for all the noobs not to know EXACTLY who runs it. - all of us. There is no excuse when we all want the same thing: a simple good game of halo with no mercy - and no bullshit. stop whining and start being a team, or a clan, or a game.

[quote=)l+ '_' +l[,(time=1250878244)][quote=A is for?,(time=1250874830)]Some Stacked Teams.[/quote]wut you tryn to say there assassin?

EDIT: The Godd. my dude. WHO ARE YOU? excuse my ignrance. cyphix= xit ? =/= not you right? and you re not hype either . i give up .

BUt if you guys would actually play together instead of jacking off to hpt, Games would be awesome and the community would never die. Even considering Halo =/= girlfriend. OK.[/quote]o word i know teams stack, but do they want a cookie. Guy says to me, he says, yo we should do something. I'm just like for what? get raped son. I should make a team just to show you faggits how to get raped. OK. now it just bes that way sometimes. Until you stop forcing this structure and play whenever, with whoever. Its all good. I m stoked poeple even give a shit at all.

Everyone plays at different times. you gotta get around all this highschool clique mentality on halo and let all the sickass members here play together on the daily. There could be a 50+ slot vent Tier 1 is the best. Like Shazaam or Whoever. Tier1 is invite only. Tier2 is the rest of you sick bastards. Look at who is on this site tonight. Are they scrimming you? Why not? Cause half their team is out having a life? Fuck that. Play with another team that is right here waiting for it. The players would learn to Shut The Fuck Up and just fight or die, etc. You guys are they best in the world but something is stopping you from really getting this shit going.

I'm done. I'll check back in a while.

[XK]Light
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#9 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:56 pm

What are you posting? Why are you posting this here? What is the point of this? What was you're train of thought when you posted this. Are you sane? By golly, you, you're threads and the awkward wording of you're posts leave me dumbfounded.

Pøoscooper▓▒: I'm not telling you for my own safety
Pøoscooper▓▒: b/c if you know my SAT score, you'll know who I'm
Pøoscooper▓▒: that is why i act like a retard online
Pøoscooper▓▒: to protect my identity

Return to “Halo CE”