[XK] Race Servers

Learn how to win
[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#46 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:42 pm

{xk}`Tøme— wrote:Busta clickbots now. There's proof somewhere, ask some (DT) kid

o_O I thought everyone knew Busta clickbots. Oh well...lol

[BM] Around
nerdshit

Post#47 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:22 pm

{xk}Omega wrote:
{xk}`Tøme— wrote:Busta clickbots now. There's proof somewhere, ask some (DT) kid

o_O I thought everyone knew Busta clickbots. Oh well...lol

gj referring ppl to botters

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#48 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:01 pm

Busta isn't a 1v1 player, and the footage of him hacking is so iffy. It's been proven that the video mods and admins don't know shit about catching aimbots, they actually played a pub game with a clickbot then posted the recording as an anonymous video and all the mods said it looked clean. So just because some people who aren't qualified to do what they do say that someone they don't like is botting doesn't mean it's true.

I've never played him, but anyone who banks on the HPT admins or mods needs to get a grip.

u kno is juicy j, who is a fucking idiot and one of the few people who could fairly be called a "scrub".
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

ßÖX3R
Jedi Master

Post#49 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:38 pm

idk if you guys have tried it, but racing in germany is fun because 200 ping means fast lap times :D :D

ÞùRify¹
Newb

Post#50 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:35 pm

[XK]Mistake wrote:Busta isn't a 1v1 player, and the footage of him hacking is so iffy. It's been proven that the video mods and admins don't know shit about catching aimbots, they actually played a pub game with a clickbot then posted the recording as an anonymous video and all the mods said it looked clean. So just because some people who aren't qualified to do what they do say that someone they don't like is botting doesn't mean it's true.

I've never played him, but anyone who banks on the HPT admins or mods needs to get a grip.

u kno is juicy j, who is a fucking idiot and one of the few people who could fairly be called a "scrub".

busta is clean. period.
and yea agreed, Busta, Brisk and Bunzo make an Ace 3v3 Team. He doesnt do many 1v1s. But then again I dont know many American players who do but i'm a faggot anyways so don't listen to me.

meh he is a bit of a 'dick' occasionally, but even tho you dont rate him, Zagan would get raped.
Last edited by ÞùRify¹ on Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Þure¹
Halo Warrior: OS- uL` [XK] [HG] [SM] ~DRA~ $7
HPT | CBCUP | KW

Let the Purification Commence... KW | CB CUP | HPT

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#51 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:49 pm

[XK] ÞùRify¹ wrote:
[XK]Mistake wrote:Busta isn't a 1v1 player, and the footage of him hacking is so iffy. It's been proven that the video mods and admins don't know shit about catching aimbots, they actually played a pub game with a clickbot then posted the recording as an anonymous video and all the mods said it looked clean. So just because some people who aren't qualified to do what they do say that someone they don't like is botting doesn't mean it's true.

busta is clean. period.
and yea agreed, Busta, Brisk and Bunzo make an Ace 3v3 Team. He doesnt do many 1v1s. But then again I dont know many American players who do but i'm a faggot anyways so don't listen to me.

U KnO is juicy J... WTF? juicy is nub... i aced him in a US server... Im confused.. you sure?
meh he is a bit of a 'dick', but even tho you dont rate him, Zagan would get raped.

Yeah U kno = Jj ...and he's at most a decent player.

And as far as watching most of busta's montage videos, watching most of his hpt videos, playing against him in scrims/hptz and playing WITH him in scrims, sightjacking him, yada yada and all the rest...

I can be sure to tell you that he is NOT 100% legit. He's a good guy in vent and a great team player and times he isn't clickboting he has an above decent shot, but the fact is, sometimes he just gets (insert poor excuse for a reason here) and decides to exercise his pinky finger a bit.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

ÞùRify¹
Newb

Post#52 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:21 pm

meh played with Juicy in ~ clan.
Now in his HPT clan. Trying to keep this clan pretty tight, only like 10-12 people. I got Mr PSycho. so suck my dick please ;) rapppe hpt but i'm a faggot anyways so don't listen to me.
Þure¹

Halo Warrior: OS- uL` [XK] [HG] [SM] ~DRA~ $7

HPT | CBCUP | KW

Let the Purification Commence... KW | CB CUP | HPT

[XK]m1stake

Post#53 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:51 pm

he's the same as theseus, convinced that he's gotten better. this is obviously not the case.
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#54 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:06 am

I like to race.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

Rupture~!
Soldier

Post#55 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:34 am

agreed ^^
JO3-K||{xk}Rupture~! Xfire: St34L7H

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#56 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:22 am

Yea where da phuck is boxer? He needs to come back from his paradise in hawaii and race with me :(

[XK]`Tømé»

Post#57 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:52 pm

I like racing =d
[XK] Ranger® wrote:iyou'd be screaming bot bot bot until all the pussy juice ran dry in your mommy's vagina.

[XK]Eñ§!åvé K!tt¥ pu`ré: wait lemme be damo
[XK]Eñ§!åvé K!tt¥ pu`ré: im right your wron
[XK]Eñ§!åvé K!tt¥ pu`ré: wrong*
[XK]Eñ§!åvé K!tt¥ pu`ré: stfu
[XK]eh?: fuck u limey
--
[šký]3sK`: do u want me to bend u over and rape u prison style?
[XK]!B•: So you admit you're a faggot eh?

ßÖX3R
Jedi Master

Post#58 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:22 pm

-- XK Time Trials --

Rules: 3 maps 4 laps each

1st Lap: Practice Lap, TIME NOT RECORDED

2nd, 3rd, 4th: Timed Laps, TIME RECORED (via screenshot or spectator)

Final Tally: Worst time (2,3,or 4) dropped
-----> Average the 2 best laptimes for FINAL LAPTIME

Maps: Deathisland, Infinity, Bloodgulch

*At the end of the month final scores will be posted in chart/bulletin form

**After 4-5 Months, best racers win prizes and promotions :D

*** Any thoughts?
Last edited by ßÖX3R on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[XK]p4n1c
=Spartan=

Post#59 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:26 pm

Great idea :D

[XK]p4n1c
=Spartan=

Post#60 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:28 pm

I think this idea would work very well :o :) :D

Return to “Halo Strategy”