Learn how to win
shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Boot Camps for n00bs

Post#1 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:37 am

Razer - Boot camp for the n00b

Go get the guide here

---
In FPS, your agility determines who lives or dies in a shoot out. Practice should never be undermined. Just because you've seen it all doesn't mean you know it all. Keep playing and more strategies will be unveiled to you. Learning progressively is crucial in making sure you keep yourself on top of the competition.

Many gamers will tell you straight off the bat that constant practice is the one thing that makes a good gamer great. Just being able to play the game is insufficient if you strive to excel. Good gamers play to the point that it becomes second nature. Every reaction and every move is fueled heavily by instincts and familiarity. Only consistent practice will bring you to this level of game play.

"No fancy hardware or game guide you buy can ever achieve this in place of practice".

Why we play Halo still to this day?
Previously stated, constant practice makes perfect, and we constantly strive for that next level. As "we" started out from 1.04 no shield games and moved through shield games, we slowly conquered higher and higher levels of skill. This is a never-ending movement, through skillsets and strategies that form throughout the game. One day (years or months from now) we may surpass the greatest players of CAL/1.01 Halo.

Once we have reached the zenith of our peers, we quit. (Quit while you're ahead)
Thats the fault in any type of video gaming. Once you perfect the skill or reach the top of the ladder, you have nowhere else to go, nothing to make better, nothing else to push forward that line. Except for the next contender.

::EDIT::
In this scenario, a game is never dead. It's activity is decreased due to the many players and contenders that have reached "nirvana" (bad word there?). Slowly they pile up at the top, and the beginners are left so far behind, its useless to play anymore. If the top quit, the bottom has to relearn the way back up. If the bottom quits, the top cause more havoc within itself.
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials
Chewy: [XK]... the clan you would blow a goat to be in
Garniso: [XK]... where we shoot the messenger and take pride doing it

[XK]Light
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#2 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:46 pm

zzz

will this be available in audio cassette too ? :roll:

Pøoscooper▓▒: I'm not telling you for my own safety
Pøoscooper▓▒: b/c if you know my SAT score, you'll know who I'm
Pøoscooper▓▒: that is why i act like a retard online
Pøoscooper▓▒: to protect my identity

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#3 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:21 pm

in fairness anyone who's half decent TODAY would trash the CAL players from 2003.

and... point?
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#4 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:15 am

^^

wanna bet?
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials
Chewy: [XK]... the clan you would blow a goat to be in
Garniso: [XK]... where we shoot the messenger and take pride doing it

Return to “Halo Strategy”