zagan

How did I get here?
EpYoN

zagan

Post#1 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:12 am

Just wanted to post to find out more about this guy. He recruited me to join his XK reboot under the guise that he was the former leader and it was a now extinct clan. A couple of friends and I trolled him by changing our names to his. He flipped out, changed his name to "Committed Suicide" on xfire, and has been gone for more than a week now. From his past history I figured you'd get a kick out of this.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Re: zagan

Post#2 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:36 pm

I think most of the XK trash sub forum is dedicated to him

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Re: zagan

Post#3 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Where's that site I made 50 thousand years ago...ah here it is: http://www.freewebs.com/lash/truthofzagan.htm

I'm no longer the hyperactive teenager as I was then, but Zagan has essentially remained the same...probably still in his mother's basement peeing in water bottles, and somehow re-committing suicide on a daily basis. So you can learn a lot of him there and in the [XK] Trash section as Erosion said.
And if you make an account, you can simply search Zagan's name everywhere: search.php?keywords=zagan&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search and get 93 pages of nershit history since 2007. (You'd have to be really bored though.)
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

Return to “Guest Chat”