If you wanna race in Halo, we're still here.

How did I get here?
[XK]Hav
=Highly Respected Member=

Re: If you wanna race in Halo, we're still here.

Post#31 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:02 pm

BOXER,

A talented halo player during your prime. Not sure why you got a hard on for racing, but thankfully you broke up with that awful halo player girl thing.

HLNßÖX3R

Post#32 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:49 pm

Not a hard on for racing - but a satisfaction with running a clan centered around teamwork and support.
Yeah my personal life had twists and turns for sure - and i truly apologize for bringing it here.

Man seriously tho, I play Halo PC as a hobby - we do have a popular Classic CTF King Oddball, Slayer and Race server in addition to our 4 Prime Race Servers.

Please check us out!

HLNrace.com

Best,

Box

HLNßÖX3R

Post#33 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:23 am

Sitting in a forum is one thing.
Talking tough, throwing insults is legit, and I'm sure that for a few in this clan it is like hitting a punching bag talking to me on this chat site (not you havoc).

But to be still in Halo, in the game, fighting, recruiting, fundraising, slaying, and yes racing, is a whole other ball game.

The ones who hit me hardest in forums are the last to show up in the real game.

One reason why Pun, Roc, B, Garn, Naz, Neeto, Zotob, and Death don't insult me is because they know that I am still playing the game that brought this clan into the history books. They know that I represent Halo still to this day, and while the forums rhetoric gets hot, none of the a-holes insulting me even play the goddam game.

So let it be known that I was recruited long long ago before the hate set in. I played for the fun of the game, I always have and continue to do so.

I know that is very hard to understand for those that enjoy personal insults on forums but have not got in a Halo server in years.

I would just encourage anyone who wants to talk shit to me to get in a server and play before running your mouth/fingers.

Best,

Box

HLNrace.com

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#34 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:01 pm

HLNßÖX3R wrote:E-anus?

Are you serious Materia?

God damnit man just look at how much of a failure you are.

Since you joined this clan everything went downhill.

Members literally died and you talk shit.

What a lame sack of F*cking sh*t you are with 0 respect for those that came before you.

You too need to be kicked from this clan because you never - ever - gave anything to it but insults and pain to others.

Leave this site and leave my thread.

I was here before you and I will be here when you are gone.

Box

» HLNrace.com

People dying in our clan somehow means I'm a failure and it's my fault that everything went downhill? Your non sequiturs are an insult to everyone's intelligence. For the record, I don't have any respect for YOU. I don't know how or why you keep bringing "those that came before". I got nothing but love and respect for all of them (including assholes like daheat, and even that jerk murder)... all except you.
But you know what? Lets pretend I didn't have respect for those that came before me. So what? Longevity is admirable, but it doesn't give an individual a free "respect" pass. This concept works in all functions of life. For instance, just because someone is a retired vet doesn't mean they can be a douche bag, breaking the law and doing whatever the hell they want to do. Respect is earned.
And you haven't earned it. Why? Because when the going got tough you bailed. You quit. You gave up. You pointed fingers (and are still pointing fingers). You made your own clan that you can't help but shove in our face any chance you get. You keep passive aggressive grudges. You bad mouth anyone who isn't "old school". And somehow you're still under this delusion that your voice actually matters and carries weight around here. All of these are bitch moves that deserve no respect. Longevity be damned.

This site and your thread? lol. If I wanted to with a click of a button I can erase you, your posts, and your entire existence off the face of these forums, and no one would even blink or care. You're really way over your head and it's amusing you don't realize it. Be respectful and you'll be given respect, it's not a difficult concept.

You were here before me, but you're not here now. I don't understand how delusional you've gotten over these years but last time I checked your name doesn't say [XK]Boxer, does it? But mine does say [XK]Materia.

Now with all that said, I do want to be cordial. I think we're too grown for this petty aggressive back and forth stuff. I think you need to relax and learn to take a joke too. I don't wanna hear anymore "Oh I was here before a certain group of noobs who ruined and made the clan go downhill, so even though I'm not in the clan, I expect the highest form of respect from everyone, derp" type talk anymore. It's annoying and it sounds so pretentious. And pretentious talk means I have no choice but to bring you back down to mother earth with the e-roast. I'd rather keep positivity moving forward, but the choice is yours!
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

HLN Boxer

Post#35 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:44 pm

Man honestly I cannot read you anymore.

If the clan cared about what you have to say they would support you or at least side with you.
But they don't.

You are a nasty guy. I am so sure that you will never find a love in your life and your parents raised one evil person, I am sorry they did not treat you better.

From seeing your sick image it is clear to everyone in XK and reading this post (which was about racing in halo for god sake, not that big of a deal..) that you have a serious mental disability and trauma issues.

I am now certain you will never find a love in your life and you will never lay aside a women that cares for you.

You are frankly and f*cking sicko.

Goodnight loser.

HLN Boxer,

HLNrace.com

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#36 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:25 am

HLN Boxer wrote:Man honestly I cannot read you anymore.

After this post you just made, this is quite an ironic line.

Go home Tito, you've had enough to drink for the night.
Your post isn't even coherent or at all relevant to me. I must have hit a nerve in you with my last post. But it speaks volumes to what had/has been going on in your own personal life. I don't even wanna e-roast you anymore, because I'm beginning to think there are seriously deeper issues going on with you that causes you to act the way you do. I hope you get all that stuff figured out bro.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

HLN Boxer

Post#37 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Well I appreciate your input B. It means a lot considering I joined this clan in High school.

We could have worked it out, I know that we do see eye to eye and the differences displayed here, on this topic are truly petty.

Man I used to make sigs and roster images and have a boat load of fun here.

But let me say that I still play this game. This post was in no way trying to recruit, it was inviting those that wanted to try Halo PC Racing to do so. We are one of the top clans in Racing, and have a very high ranked CTF/Slayer server as well (I learned the importance of this from you Rich).

I see so much trash talk, a lot of it personal, from people that don't play Halo but like hitting me, and sure I brought a good deal of that upon myself and am willing to own up to that. But I am still a person, and it saddens and upsets me to see this clan allow the level of low blows that it has.

To see the ultimate collapse of happiness by members that enjoy forum banter more then playing at this stage kinda sucks, and yes, pisses me off, I will work on letting that go.

At one point XK did really respect longevity, and those that came first always got the last word, and always got your support. I feel now, whoever can rip the other up on the forum type is now considered a good XK. *Huff*

Mr Yuk brought me here from =R= in 2005.. And I always will love and respect XK, just not what it has become at this time period.

Well let me stop typing before I get more slander, but thanks B, it real meant a fucking lot that you got into this before it got any worse.

I won't post my site link anymore and I promise never to promote Halo PC Racing here again, you got my word. I guess this topic was a fail and I will now go and not come back.

Take care all XK that really didn't mean to hate but had opinions. Your friendship over the years will never be forgotten by me.

For those that ripped me up -- get a life, find a partner, enjoy love and kindness.

Best,

Box

InF-LeGeNd

Post#38 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:44 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:
InF-LeGeNd wrote:Yes.

My halo memory is shot. I forgot who you are.

Are u CEO? Are u even good? Do you even Halo 2016?

No. No. No.

HLN BOXER

Post#39 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:15 am

I'M STILL HERE

[url]HLNRACE.COM[/url]

HLN BOXER

Post#40 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:19 am

I was looking at this old thread

Read this: from 2007

I was not all that bad, only trying to play the game. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2227

I still stand firm as a Halo Racer with a Halo Race clan of my own.

Boxer

[XK]Chewy
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#41 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:31 pm

cool
[01:08] [XK]Erøsion: you are correct
[01:08] [XK] | =JHF= Chewy: say that again.
[01:08] [XK]Erøsion: you are correct

Return to “Guest Chat”