[XK] УåH

[XK] УåH
=Highly Respected Member=

[XK] УåH

Post#1 » Sun May 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Im still here.

Update on my life for the curious ones. I finally got my own place after getting a good job. Im currently sharing internet with everyone in the apartment complex so my ping is unstable - that will be fixed soon as I can get a dedicated line. I do think about [XK] all the time - I'm mostly active on Battlefield 3 - and soon Battlefield 4 - I have been itching to play some good ol' Halo PC scrims for old times sake' so if that's still happening let me know.

I'll be around as much as I can - like everyone we know I have responsibilities and a girlfriend that I have to look out for lol ( same one 8 years this july :P ) - that keeps me from being around all the time - well that's it for now.

Peace out bro's. [XK]

Image <--sig made for me by the legendary zorg back in 05' =O

Like a VIRGIN OH OH OHHH LIKE A VIRGIN!!!

[XK]`ZoTOb!=XK=: i got 3D class's on
[XK]`ZoTOb!=XK=: o0
[XK]`ZoTOb!=XK=: its cool

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Re: [XK] УåH

Post#2 » Sun May 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Sweet, I'll never forget that night me you and your gf had in TeamSpeak. Such fire between us.

:lol:

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#3 » Sun May 12, 2013 8:47 pm

[XK]~ZoTOb! wrote:Sweet, I'll never forget that night me you and your gf had in TeamSpeak. Such fire between us.

Whatever happened to getting a new PC build and popping in ts often to play some games? Shit nigga.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Post#4 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:13 pm

[XK]!B• wrote:
[XK]~ZoTOb! wrote:Sweet, I'll never forget that night me you and your gf had in TeamSpeak. Such fire between us.

Whatever happened to getting a new PC build and popping in ts often to play some games? Shit nigga.

I have a few things to take care of before i put it together, don't want to get side tracked, besides you guys don't play much anyway. lol

But i'm real exited about DayZ i've been watching videos and it looks fun.

heres a pic of my stuff B Image

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#5 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:48 pm

[XK]~ZoTOb! wrote:
[XK]!B• wrote:

I have a few things to take care of before i put it together, don't want to get side tracked, besides you guys don't play much anyway. lol

But i'm real exited about DayZ i've been watching videos and it looks fun.

heres a pic of my stuff B Image

Who are you Sherlock Holmes now? You guys don't play much anyhow lols. But seriously, I play Battlefield often and the rest: Adam, Garn, Pun, Cloth play "Day Z" Arma II mod. And Lash is afk from being afk and is afking when I PM him and probably afk when reading this too. All good, nice pic, you should grab a case a beer do some lines of coke and put that shit together. Like a boss.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Post#6 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:03 am

Ahh, death. It will be nice gaming with you once again. The DayZ Standalone will be releasing soon and it's probably safe to say that the majority of the active clan will be playing that nonstop. So pull up your fucking bootstraps and find a can of beans with us.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#7 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:34 am

hog to os long with a sniper noob

hi sexi

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Post#8 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:10 pm

[XK]Erøsion wrote:

hi sexi

Hey, say something sexy in korean.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#9 » Tue May 14, 2013 11:26 am

[XK]~ZoTOb! wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:

hi sexi

Hey, say something sexy in korean.

haha use google translate noob. I can read korean now (by that I mean I can sound out the letters and shit)

doesn't mean I know what the fuck I'm saying/reading.

~ZoTOb!
Jedi Master

Post#10 » Wed May 15, 2013 10:31 pm

man that Google translator sucks, you get something you want and then it changes everything around.

Return to “HALO PC CE”