DT/DAT aimbotters

Our presence in 02 04 demo

Poll: Do these screen shots prove that both assasin and souless are likely to aimbot?

Yes
84%
No
16%
Total votes: 19

Post#46 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:39 pm

you make yourself look even more childish every post you create. save yourself the embarassment and leave. you're humiliating yourself. you're a discrace to halo.

respect? nah, u got none from xk .

souless
Nubsauce

Post#47 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:03 pm

*sigh* neeto... you dont understand
your words mean nothing to mean, anymore...

I dont want respect from you, anymore...
i wont give you (or ur clan) respect, anymore...

all i want, is a decent scrimm in 1.04...
just to settle our differences

and BLaden, answer this (like u answered anything else)

what was your purpose of trying to make DAT> look bad?
"I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty." -Anonymous

[XK] УåH
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#48 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:21 pm

grabs some popcorn* 8)

Image <--sig made for me by the legendary zorg back in 05' =O

Like a VIRGIN OH OH OHHH LIKE A VIRGIN!!!

[XK]`ZoTOb!=XK=: i got 3D class's on
[XK]`ZoTOb!=XK=: o0
[XK]`ZoTOb!=XK=: its cool

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#49 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:10 pm

I agree to play in 1.04 in our [XK] provided dedicated server. BG CTF anything goes and Team Slayer (no heavies and no radar) any map your choice. A minimum of 3v3, agreed? Those are my rules if you do not agree it won't happen.

We already tried to play in 07 where your clan quit in the middle of the match. Now you ask for a rematch. I will only agree if you agree to these terms.

xfire: xkbladen
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

souless
Nubsauce

Post#50 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:20 pm

First of all, XK wasnt straight-forward with its members during that match...
I had left the match because i had to restart my computer
By the time i came back, nobody was in the game....

How about this for a midway solution...

Our servers, Bloodgulch CTF, Bloodgulch TS (snipers/pistols) and Hangemhigh TS anything goes (no heavies).....

Agóur
Champion

Post#51 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:32 pm

souless wrote:How about this for a midway solution...

Our servers, Bloodgulch CTF, Bloodgulch TS (snipers/pistols) and Hangemhigh TS anything goes (no heavies).....

lol

I think i've figured out how to get a paid dedi to run on 04, so maybe for once there can be a decent server running there for a scrim.
but i'm a faggot anyways so don't listen to me no-one wants to play a crappy home dedi, where lag is stupidly high.

ÐèsCént Zagan
Newb

Post#52 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:52 pm

[quote="[XK]B•LàÃ
04 scrub

[XK] YoTOb
=Elite=

Post#53 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:04 pm

i want in on this if at all possible

souless
Nubsauce

Post#54 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:16 pm

who the hell said its a home-run dedi...;)
ill handle the servers... you can get the gametypes (like last time)

[XK]Disciple
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#55 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:24 pm

Uh, there are plenty of reasons why people don't play on 04 anymore and don't bash on 1.07 because you can't move there. These accusations of [XK] botting are hilarious because there is no video to show of every person accused.

The reason why we're skeptical on how you play the game is because those screenshots make it sketchy on whether your clan plays honestly or not. You can definitely just look on Youtube to see how an aimbot works anyways so why download the program? Curiosity can be dangerous to a point and because of it you guys will suffer.

All we're trying to tell you is that we're giving you a chance to redeem yourselves and earn the respect you apparently lost by the screenshots. If you don't aimbot, fine, you've proven your clan to be 100% honest all the way through and [XK] as a whole should apologize. If you do aimbot, then it's a whole different story. But by acting this immature towards the issue, it raises eyebrows so for now we should seriously scrim on a good dedi.

Killa25
Warrior

Post#56 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:32 pm

why doesnt Dat leader come on to save his clan rep, why are u defending a clan who there own leader wont want to come and aruge it... if hes not tryin to prove it rong then that shows how much this is true

souless
Nubsauce

Post#57 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:35 pm

wow killa, your retarded (no offense actually)
i am the clan leader... >_>

but Disciple, ur post is probably the only "decent" or "understanding" one among the XK posters here... :\

we shall play in 1.04, since there are no aimbots available for it, so no cheating involved there.. and the servers cannot be crashed anymore, so more reliability...

but as i said before

I will supply the server, and you guys may choose the gametypes

we'll have a few "test rounds" before the game, to see if you guys can get used to the lead and if its laggy-less enough for you (yeh, all about ur comfort isnt it)

Agóur
Champion

Post#58 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:23 am

souless wrote:who the hell said its a home-run dedi...;)
ill handle the servers... you can get the gametypes (like last time)

Every dedi in 04 is home run....

ÞùRify¹
Newb

Post#59 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:38 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

souless. you are some shitty 1.04 scrub that probably puts the time he plays halo on his fridge so his mum can bring him food.

you have 7 programs to do with halo on your desktop.. you are an official failure at at the game, who is completed intoxicated with it, yet fails miserably each time he attempts to play.

Now but i'm a faggot anyways so don't listen to me, I didnt want to get into this argument, but having been around halo from the beginning, some nub like you has no base to stand on when talking to us.

Go do some exercise like perhaps leave your room for 5 seconds, walk down the stairs.. breathe that natural phenomenon, 'fresh air'. You will probably have a heart attack from trying to get back to your room..

but who gains??

society does

Now please... just Stfu.. I have had enough of you and your little rantings on these forums.

DAT has always been terrible, and will forever be terrible. You have wasted your life being in that clan. No one respects you, no one knows you, no one particularly wants to speak to you.. and we most certainly dont want your respect because it counts for fuk all being the nobody you are..

Grow up and come back when you have a foot to stand on, scrub.
Last edited by ÞùRify¹ on Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Þure¹
Halo Warrior: OS- uL` [XK] [HG] [SM] ~DRA~ $7
HPT | CBCUP | KW

Let the Purification Commence... KW | CB CUP | HPT

§&#9786;rr&#9787;

Post#60 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:57 am

[XK] ÞùRify¹ wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

souless. you are some shitty 1.04 scrub that probably puts the time he plays halo on his fridge so his mum can bring him food.

you have 7 programs to do with halo on your desktop.. you are an official failure at at the game, who is completed intoxicated with it, yet fails miserably each time he attempts to play.

Now but i'm a faggot anyways so don't listen to me, I didnt want to get into this argument, but having been around halo from the beginning, some nub like you has no base to stand on when talking to us.

Go do some exercise like perhaps leave your room for 5 seconds, walk down the stairs.. breathe that natural phenomenon, 'fresh air'. You will probably have a heart attack from trying to get back to your room..

but who gains??

society does and the world in general

Now please... just Stfu.. I have had enough of you and your little rantings on these forums.

DAT has always been terrible, and will forever be terrible. You have wasted your life being in that clan. No one respects you, no one knows you, no one particularly wants to speak to you.. and we most certainly dont want your respect because it counts for fuk all being the nobody you are..

Grow up and come back when you have a foot to stand on, scrub.

This guy just "purified" this whole argument. Well Done!!!

Return to “Halo cracked versions”