(GF)

competitive matches and clan wars
[XK] Ranger®
=Highly Respected Member=

(GF)

Post#1 » Thu May 29, 2008 12:48 am

What a jokes.....

skip is hella cool and honestly i got no problem with this clan but when people like fuckin oblong are just so stupid.. honestly... he says he's from 02 but he doesn't even know which weapons are heavies..... he goes...

"oh so we usin heavies?"

stevo: are you fuckin stupid?

"you have no intellegence."

i'm sorry but a sniper rifle isn't a heavy.... a flamethrower is... it's been that way for fuckin 4 years buddy learn a bit?"

so he goes and uses the flame... i say.. okay fine u use flame... i'll use frg... then he goes and bitches.... says how XK has no basis of intelligence when he pretty much brought all the shit upon himself...

The whole time during all 3 of the matches.... "oh heavies noobs, heavy whores, stop whoring the heavies.." so we say ... okay no heavies? your map? 2 of em quit... oblong keeps bitchin.. so sorry... guy..

YOU GET KICKED.

then vorb or whoever gets hella riled.. says i had no right to "ban" "kick" his teamate for not being able to read...

like i said i have nothing against that clan.... just the sad idiot dunces that makes the scrimmages more difficult...

[XK]Hav
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#2 » Thu May 29, 2008 12:53 am

IM SURE HE WOULD..

Authen7iC~
Warrior

Post#3 » Thu May 29, 2008 4:39 am

roooooooolled

Pope
Hero

Post#4 » Thu May 29, 2008 11:55 am

skip was chill (other than when he kept promising us that he could 50 bomb us) and wasnt bad
Dixon "pope!" Weld

[XK]Mistake wrote:Pope can read my mind.

[XK]B•LàÐéN wrote:

B <3 Pope.

[XK]GurLX
=Captain=

Post#5 » Fri May 30, 2008 1:10 am

[XK]`HavØc_ wrote:
IM SURE HE WOULD..

He told me during this 1v1 that I was "okay', and how if he had a better connection he would show me how a good halo player plays. He quit their clan after the scrim (or thats what he told me on x) because of Oblongs tardlike behavior....

He messaged me back 10 minutes later....rejoined....he missed them...

halo drama.

dun dun duuunnnn!!!!

Return to “Postgame Carnage Reports”