baja blast-chewy

LOST A RACE SCRIM THO!!! CHEWY ALL UR FAULT MANG

[XK]Chewy
=Highly Respected Member=

Re: [GL]

Post#48 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:36 pm

dude fuck you i spawned in front of that damn tank 9 times out of 10
[01:08] [XK]Erøsion: you are correct
[01:08] [XK] | =JHF= Chewy: say that again.
[01:08] [XK]Erøsion: you are correct

XK·FD~Nazi`
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#49 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:13 am

lol whata usernames
ScreaM: scream
ScreaM: lol tried for xk?
[XK]Naz: oh god not you
ScreaM: im not souless

____
{xk} «ÑéêtØ»: if it aint white it aint right
____
[XK]Erøsion wrote:
look at this nigga hating. just because you cant rock a fedora lmao i own like 5.

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#50 » Fri May 22, 2009 1:55 am

DOING FUCKING WORK WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT LAPTOP!

15 fps rape

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#51 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:28 am

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#52 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:07 am

Veritos-Me
VLoxxx-Havoc
Angel-Sky

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#53 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:42 am

Quit out after this game.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#54 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Pris

BG

DC
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#55 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 am

Take notes B.

kronic
Nub

Post#56 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:58 am

[XK]Erøsion wrote:Take notes B.

I concur, although you should use your own advice.

Let me help you guys out; you clearly missed a pcr, probably hundreds more though.
Bdoinwerk with 68 ping son. Sly was probably Sky.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#57 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Asssassin you're unbelievable. Starting beef again when you didn't even play in the game? Reminds me of those i-clan screen shots that you didn't play in either, you act the same. Between [GL] and [XK] you're the only one that cares and you're not even in [GL]! LOL! Why start conflict? It absolutely makes no sense what so ever unless you like to talk shit. Don't you play with people that don't boast yet look at yourself now? We lost, I didn't post the screen shot because hypnos dropped a 100+ bomb and I wasn't sure of his skill. Till I realized he's a good player and that it was hangemhigh ctf: the most unbalanced CTF map in halo PC. So if you're good and drop bombs on hypnos' (basing our skill on him) get 4 players together so we can 4v4 on hangemhigh CTF. My team will get blue you will get red no heavies our server and I'd love to see you get a cap like I did. They only beat us 2-1, its not like we got raped 3-0. But of course your response will include some immature comments tied in with a dodge, just like how you dodged my 2v2 and initial 1v1 when you needed an hpt admin present in my vent to verify its me. LOL! You call us terrible yet you have lost to us and every time I ask for a scrim you dodge. Are you really that mad? Does baby want a bottle brah? Stop acting like a little girl and man up.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#58 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm

MORE GL/MR HYPNOS SCRIMS!!!!!

which one is hipopotamos. I think he's Menno and Twinkle in these ones. CERTAINLY LAYING DOWN whats the word "THE P33N" DLOFLSOFL oloL ROFL IM SO BAD LOL xk shitties

That is me and B (OH FEARLESS LEADER) beating him in 2v2s. LOL OL ROFLL SO BAD B GET GOOD NOOB

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#59 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:00 pm

buncha xk shitties really.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

kronic
Nub

Post#60 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 pm

[XK]Mátêrìã wrote:buncha xk shitties really.

This nigga knows what's up.

I love the irony. You cry like a little twat when I post a few pcr's of XK getting raped on HPT, than QQ. "Stop posting the same ss's Assassin pleaseee...." Then when I show you 1 pcr, of Hypnos absolutely destroying XK when his team consists of mexicans, newly branched from 1.04 - some with even 300 ping. Yet he drops a 104, well technically it was a 107 bomb, but xk quit out and B said "I'm never playing GL ever again" lmao. It's a shame I don't have the pcr though. I'm not surprised at all, XK always end up quitting out or just play the one match alone when they can't take heat.

Anyways, you're really taking this to heart aren't you lmao. Your first pcr, has you playing against GL in an HPT when they're players better than XK on your team, yet hypnos still looked like he shat on you; obviously his team blows, they're all Garniso's counsins. Find me a pcr, where you beat the guy, when he was playing with half-decent players, like when he played for IDK- and nSK-. You won't though because you don't have any pcr's of beating him when he's on a half-decent team. As for the rest of your collage of pcr's beating GL ( LMAO, you're serious about beating GL, as if it's accomplishment) I don't even know if twinkle is him, doubt it but it doesn't matter.

Assasin > Hypnos > XK.

See how it works? Almost like a food chain. You "niggehz", are prey son.

Return to “Postgame Carnage Reports”