meancloth 4.0

video clips from the Halo community.
[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Re: meancloth 4.0

Post#16 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:04 pm

berdy wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:lol I'm not even trying to be mean. There was nothing good at all in that video. One headshot doesn't equal a cliP! Pub clips don't ever equal clips! Spamming shots and spamming nades don't equal clips! Body shots don't equal clips! I could go on and on really.

Icaros or meancloth w.e his name is has a good point though. Even though this video was basically some crap off a public server where he nades and spam kills it's not much of a difference in comparison to the videos under the "[XK] Archive". They still all suck.

Majority of those videos were made 3-4+ years ago. I'd love to see your video from 3-4+ years ago to compare.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Post#17 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#18 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 pm

yay! all no-shields!

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#19 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:29 am

*nostalgic* those were the days =D
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials
Chewy: [XK]... the clan you would blow a goat to be in
Garniso: [XK]... where we shoot the messenger and take pride doing it

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#20 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:15 am

[XK]Garniso wrote:yay! all no-shields!

i too am a fan of this under appreciated game type.
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

berdy
nerdshit

Post#21 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:50 am

[XK]B•LàÐéN wrote:
berdy wrote:
[XK]Erøsion wrote:lol I'm not even trying to be mean. There was nothing good at all in that video. One headshot doesn't equal a cliP! Pub clips don't ever equal clips! Spamming shots and spamming nades don't equal clips! Body shots don't equal clips! I could go on and on really.

Icaros or meancloth w.e his name is has a good point though. Even though this video was basically some crap off a public server where he nades and spam kills it's not much of a difference in comparison to the videos under the "[XK] Archive". They still all suck.

Majority of those videos were made 3-4+ years ago. I'd love to see your video from 3-4+ years ago to compare.

Oh 3-4 years ago, I see. What about now though it's been like 3-4 years and it's not like you guys hardly play judging from the 1000's of pcrs you have. Well unless you guys don't record or anything shouldn't be a problem having a semi-decent video off of scrims in a few weeks, let alone 3-4 years.

shankedup
-Forum Whore-

Post#22 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:32 am

its more like, we don't have the free time to "edit for fun"...
Chemtrails conspiracy?
Think about it: The pilots of those jets who spray chemicals are inflicting harm upon themselves because once they land, they get to enjoy the chemical bath along with everyone else.

Testimonials
Chewy: [XK]... the clan you would blow a goat to be in
Garniso: [XK]... where we shoot the messenger and take pride doing it

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#23 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:00 pm

berdy wrote:Oh 3-4 years ago, I see. What about now though it's been like 3-4 years and it's not like you guys hardly play judging from the 1000's of pcrs you have. Well unless you guys don't record or anything shouldn't be a problem having a semi-decent video off of scrims in a few weeks, let alone 3-4 years.

OH SHIT, Its Shit-stain (aka the fake Sameer)! Talk about having a hard on for XK. To make yourself a little less noticeable, next time you should try not talking shit and provide a legit xfire.

Aside from that, I have to agree with souless. I have something like 40GB of halo clips but i just don't have the time to edit them and make a quality vid.

[XK]!B•
=Founder=

Post#24 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:50 pm

berdy wrote:Oh 3-4 years ago, I see. What about now though it's been like 3-4 years and it's not like you guys hardly play judging from the 1000's of pcrs you have. Well unless you guys don't record or anything shouldn't be a problem having a semi-decent video off of scrims in a few weeks, let alone 3-4 years.

Seeing as how you struggle with an identity crisis moreover a severe case of dyslexia I thought to illustrate my thoughts with a picture.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Dedicated to Dylan Ross aka [XK] Naut RIP
https://naut1987.bandcamp.com

[XK]meancloth
=The General=

Post#25 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:04 pm

How come every time I post, shit like this happens? People fight, nuts get thrown into the picture, and people try to have sex with me..

Garniso
Gives Shitty Advice

Post#26 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Icaros wrote:and people try to have sex with me.

Erosion is just one horny sob.

`K!`TT´¥
Top Donator
Top Donator

Post#27 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:12 pm

[XK]m1stake wrote:burrrrrrn

that was terrible

My insults had to be lowered so he could understand =/

[XK]Erøsion
=The General=

Post#28 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:31 pm

[XK]Garniso wrote:

OH SHIT, Its Shit-stain (aka the fake Sameer)! Talk about having a hard on for XK. To make yourself a little less noticeable, next time you should try not talking shit and provide a legit xfire.

Aside from that, I have to agree with souless. I have something like 40GB of halo clips but i just don't have the time to edit them and make a quality vid.

Same here. I'm looking at my folder right now and I got over 100 GB worth of scrim/hpt footage. I'll probably go through some of that tonight and see if I can knock off 10 GB or so. Point is none of us have time to make a video and even if we did, who knows if even still it would get made. I know I'm terrible with editing and Havoc and I have supposedly had this "dualtage" we've been working on, but all we've been doing really is getting clips and adding them to our ever growing pile.

Just gotta say if you honestly can look at that "1 hour of whatever" and think it is halfway decent, you have problems. need those halo lessonssss

[XK]m1stake
=Highly Respected Member=

Post#29 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:18 pm

recording is kind of worthless for me, i never do anything worth putting in a video.
Forget about the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

[XK]Mátêrìã
=The General=

Post#30 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Don't let that down you.

I think you can do some things worth putting in a video and still attract an audience.

Who wouldn't want to watch a video that shows someone failing much worse then themselves. That's like ego +50 for each person who watches.
{Pro}Trip: 10.) Being inspired to do drugs. I never did any drugs and only smoked pot like one time before I joined [XK].

Return to “Montages”